Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 32. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Love the new wallet, but I've been stuck on block 243,350 for hours. I've tried restarting the wallet multiple times, running it as administrator (Windows 7), but all to no avail. Any suggestions please?

Hi Speedle,

You are running 2.1.0.0 right? I know we have set that block as a checkpoint, because we had a fork on that block.

Yessir, version 2.1.0.0 downloaded from the link in the first post. I've also tried unlocking/locking the wallet a number of times, not that it should make any difference.

That is weird...I think we need to wait for Griffith to help you with this one...

your mistaken, there is no CP at that block, however that isnt important.

umm restart the wallet. if that doesnt fix it, PM me and i will walk you through a couple other possible solutions. but ive never herd of anyone getting stuck at that block before.

Complete resynch with the wallet locked fixed it. Thanks for the help in PMs  Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Im holding XXX millions, do you think we can be on sat again?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
okay guys, big announcement tonight or tomorrow morning. get excited!!!
legendary
No feedback means everyone is doing just fine with the wallet.

And.. I like the trading volume increase. People are doing stuff... =)

yeah price is going up. i looked yesterday and it says it was up 76%.
i think its going to keep going up.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
No feedback means everyone is doing just fine with the wallet.

And.. I like the trading volume increase. People are doing stuff... =)
legendary
Love the new wallet, but I've been stuck on block 243,350 for hours. I've tried restarting the wallet multiple times, running it as administrator (Windows 7), but all to no avail. Any suggestions please?

Hi Speedle,

You are running 2.1.0.0 right? I know we have set that block as a checkpoint, because we had a fork on that block.

Yessir, version 2.1.0.0 downloaded from the link in the first post. I've also tried unlocking/locking the wallet a number of times, not that it should make any difference.

That is weird...I think we need to wait for Griffith to help you with this one...

your mistaken, there is no CP at that block, however that isnt important.

umm restart the wallet. if that doesnt fix it, PM me and i will walk you through a couple other possible solutions. but ive never herd of anyone getting stuck at that block before.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Hi Speedle,

Hi Speedle,

legendary

Hi Speedle,

Activity: 168
No, you can try. Sad
legendary
2.1 can not be downloaded Sad

it is also in the release folder of the github. but why not?
Activity: 168
2.1 can not be downloaded Sad
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Now you can trade by using Trading API v1 :-)
Wallet API also is ready.
Activity: 107
Wallet updated to 2.1.0.0 version.
Current block is 250333.
legendary
Version 2.1 Connected!
Sync 100%...
PoS blocks produced...

Everything working fine again. I have informed the Exchanges.

awesome thanks.
legendary
Version 2.1 Connected!
Sync 100%...
PoS blocks produced...

Everything working fine again. I have informed the Exchanges.
Activity: 89
Wallet Version 2.1 is in the first post. PLEASE UPDATE, this will allow you to continue to sync past 249,999 on the blockchain

+1
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
Version 2.1 Connected!
Sync 100%...
PoS blocks produced...
Pages:
Jump to: