Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 65. (Read 345738 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 26, 2015, 05:23:05 PM

The distrust of the Russian governmental lobby towards BTC, truly puzzles my mind on whether they know something that we don't, or they assume it's a US secret service creation and simply afraid of it. In any case they seem to be a beast on their own (afaic TPTB lobby) since Putin several times has interfered to their globalization initiative (which Angela Merkel seems to be an important asset).

I'm still a bit sceptic on this (ie: BTC is somehow tighten up with the USg) but as previously said here, I don't rule out the possibility. I guess "when the soup is shaken, the potatoes will float" as my late grandmother used to say...

macsga & trollercoaster

It's also very possible that the Russian government is just back at its old ways -- banning freedoms which they might not understand.  On the other hand, perhaps they have found an "NSA trapdoor" or such in Bitcoin, although that strikes me as unlikely.  Very unlikely.

To me, Russia is again heading towards becoming totalitarian (Putin was KGB and still acts that way), no way I would put a kopeck into Russia.  Unless it is a listed stock that you could trade & unload in a minute.

They want bitcoin to disappear just like every other government wants. Printing fiat money is their primary way to remain in power.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
September 26, 2015, 05:11:57 PM

The distrust of the Russian governmental lobby towards BTC, truly puzzles my mind on whether they know something that we don't, or they assume it's a US secret service creation and simply afraid of it. In any case they seem to be a beast on their own (afaic TPTB lobby) since Putin several times has interfered to their globalization initiative (which Angela Merkel seems to be an important asset).

I'm still a bit sceptic on this (ie: BTC is somehow tighten up with the USg) but as previously said here, I don't rule out the possibility. I guess "when the soup is shaken, the potatoes will float" as my late grandmother used to say...

macsga & trollercoaster

It's also very possible that the Russian government is just back at its old ways -- banning freedoms which they might not understand.  On the other hand, perhaps they have found an "NSA trapdoor" or such in Bitcoin, although that strikes me as unlikely.  Very unlikely.

To me, Russia is again heading towards becoming totalitarian (Putin was KGB and still acts that way), no way I would put a kopeck into Russia.  Unless it is a listed stock that you could trade & unload in a minute.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
September 26, 2015, 06:24:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
legendary
September 25, 2015, 07:44:13 PM
I think I will have a go at this bulletproof diet, I think my shit diet is the cause of my lethargy and loss of interest in activities I used to love, I still love them but can't find the enthusiasm to do them.

Will try this, thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
September 24, 2015, 07:57:49 PM
@TPTB_need_war, have you read the book The Bulletproof Diet?

Check it out, there is a lot of similarities with what you're writing. There is talk of inflammation, sweet potatoes, white rice, grassfed meat...and many other things in that book. Or is that where you're getting all of this perhaps?

https://youtu.be/b88VJpQwa7U?t=550

That is excellent. I suggest everyone listen to that. Yes indeed he and I are considering similar issues w.r.t. to food.

I am eating coconut and he is concentrating the C8 (medium-chain fatty acid) and putting it in coffee that is certified not to contain mold:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/the-bulletproof-diet-simplistic-invalid-and-unscientific/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinutrient

Saponins:

Phytates:

Omega-3 (anti-inflammatory) vs. Omega-6 (inflammatory):

It is possible that gluten is not the culprit with grain flours but instead fructans (FODMAPs). Or it may be that the gluten is a protein that our body can't easily break down to amino acids thus an anti-nutrient. In either case perhaps predigesting the bread by making sour dough bread may resolve the issue. Note how low in phytates above the sour dough bread is. Again the generative essence theory being that rice is only grain that has all its protein and vitamins in the hull which can be removed and other grains the kernel is permeated with these so other grains must be fermented thus predigested by bacteria before eaten by humans:

https://20fourcarrots.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/httpswww-youtube-comwatchv9phiiusvps4featureyoutu-be/

https://youtu.be/wi3CarAakU0

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/soaked-sprouted-fermented-grains/

http://cooking.stackexchange.com/questions/41262/using-sourdough-breads-to-reduce-fructans

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/05/22/314287321/sensitive-to-gluten-a-carb-in-wheat-may-be-the-real-culprit

http://www.gastrojournal.org/article/S0016-5085%2813%2900702-6/abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC143589/
September 24, 2015, 11:00:15 AM
fyi, I am experiencing fever, cough, and continuous very stinky violent farting (roughly more than once per minute).

I believe this may be a Herxheimer reaction due to production of toxins in my gut instead of an another infection. Apparently no way for me to know if this is a die off of bad bacteria, or a increased colonization of bad bacteria. I am hopeful this is a turning point towards cure, but I've been hopeful far too many times before. I guess stay alert for sepsis. ER isn't more than 20 minutes from here.

My eyes are burning from the fever. I believe this is Herxheimer because the burning of the eyes started before the cough, after I ramped up the omega-3, whey isolate protein shakes, Kombucha finally brewed correctly, sweet potato for carbs. Also really pushed myself yesterday in the gym. I ran 2.05 kms in 10:30 mins in the morning with the first mile at 8:45 pace. So that means the last portion was at a near 7 minute mile pace. Then at the gym I ran 8 laps on a rubberized oval that is 200 meters in distance (so 9 meters short of a mile) in 8:20 minutes and the oval rises to an elevation of about 5 meters so not flat. Then I did my barbel workout (but much, much weaker than before the fasting). My weight is only 65 kg, so I can imagine immediately after the fasting in late August I was 60 kg and had lost 12 kg or so.

I ran 1.9 kms this morning at a slower pace not feeling well from the cough and not yet realizing I had a fever. So then the fever came on really strong after that and by now I am weak and dizzy.

Pretty much unable to work in this condition, although I did complete a linear probe hash table today (more efficient than bucketized Cuckoo hash for low loads, i.e. when RAM is abundant relative to non-instant transaction rate). I may work on the thread-safe version of it now, before I sleep. I was sleeping all afternoon and woke an hour ago at 10pm to drink water.

http://healingnaturallybybee.com/false-information-about-die-off-symptoms-herxheimer-reactions/

The term “die-off symptoms” is commonly used to describe symptoms and reactions that occur when large numbers of candida/fungi, viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens [viruses, bacteria, etc. that cause disease] are killed off in the body, releasing a lot of toxins into the system at one time by antibiotics or antifungals, etc.

Such symptoms are described as “flu-like”, the feeling that one gets when parasites, fungi, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens are killed in the body and being cleaned out of the body. These “flu-like” symptoms are also cleansing (detoxing) reactions, caused by the body isolating and getting rid of toxins.

These symptoms include increased mucus secretions in all mucus membranes (nose, throat, sinuses, lungs, vagina, intestines, etc.) and muscle or joint aches and pains, headaches, brain fog, digestion disturbances and so on. It’s like that “bad all over feeling” you had during a bout with the flu.

Such die-off symptoms are “Herxheimer reactions,” also called Herx reactions.

I do have a lot phlegm when I cough. Increased mucus generation would be ideal, since that is what I need to restore the lining in my digestive tract.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 23, 2015, 12:14:13 AM
Interesting long-term economic charts here starting on page 25:

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/speeches/2015/speech797.pdf

laymans pls

EDIT:nvm i got it
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
September 22, 2015, 10:12:05 PM
Interesting long-term economic charts here starting on page 25:

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/speeches/2015/speech797.pdf
September 22, 2015, 05:22:25 PM
Singapore jails filipino nurse for writing on his Facebook, “Singaporeans are loosers (sic) in their own country, we take their jobs, their future, their women and soon we will evict all SG loosers (sic)out of their own country hahaha.”

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/128688/singapore-jails-filipino-nurse-for-seditious-posts

UN prepares the world government:

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37314
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 22, 2015, 12:10:57 AM

But of course! We need to be safe from terrorists and perverts! Monitor all them down! Install keyloggers into the EFIs! Send telemetry data! Steal every password out there!... There's nothing ANYONE can do anymore. Our only hope is that the economic establishment kicks the bucket sooner than later.

Ah, and something else. No matter how hard you will try to monitor a person and know their incentives and plans; there's nothing you can do if this specific individual decides that his life matters no more for him. You can't fight such a person; let alone a whole army...

Yes, yes there is something that can be done.

Torture tends to be a better decider than free will when it comes to matters of life and, if it matters.

Starvation. Chemical lobotomy. Chemical sterilization. All three of these have profound effects, especially on a whole army.
September 21, 2015, 08:13:29 PM
If you are able to source your tuna from a fish market go with that over the canned variety, I found the canned stuff sold here contains Escolar in some cases.
It has a buttery flavour, the other give away was a nearly instant laxative effect.

Nearly all canned food has a BPA lining which is toxic.

It would be a shame to buy canned tuna when I am in the tuna capital of the Philippines— Mindanao. The daily caught tuna here is fabulous. So fresh. I can put it on my nose and I don't smell anything at all, not even fish.

Kinilaw (raw fish) dish I shared up thread is so very delicious. Highly recommended and so easy to make. Usually the part of the tuna from the neck is preferred, which is red color and is normally used in Japanese sashmi.

http://www.healthworks.my/raw-fish-sushi-tapeworms/

Most sushi and sashimi in traditional Japanese restaurants are made from marine fish like tuna, yellow tail, red snapper, salmon, and flatfish, which are usually parasite-free. (Read: safe to eat)

Of these fishes, salmon is the most probable host for a fish tapeworm called Diphyllobothrium latum. Some marine fish could be home to the Anisakis larvae, but these fishes are less commonly found served raw in Japanese restaurants (cod, herring, mackerel, squid etc).

Freshwater or brackish water fish however, are large hosts of parasites so you should avoid eating those raw

Also vinegar kills parasites, and note Kinilaw is made with vinegar which actually appears to cook the fish even though no heat is employed.
legendary
September 21, 2015, 08:00:03 PM
If you are able to source your tuna from a fish market go with that over the canned variety, I found the canned stuff sold here contains Escolar in some cases.
It has a buttery flavour, the other give away was a nearly instant laxative effect.
September 21, 2015, 06:14:25 PM
Btw, it seems omega-3 is the secret weapon. Might also be in conjunction with the Kombucha tea (and/or coconut meat) which I am "drinking like a sieve" (and eating daily), which is hopefully pumping good microflora into my gut.

When I eat raw tuna or fried fresh small tuna (no farm raised fish such as Norwegian salmon!), I instantly lose all stomach pain and my head plus energy level feels completely normal. After several hours, the stomach pain returns and so do the head effects. I have correlated this several times over the past few days without fail nor deviation! (note nearly none of the head effects have been chronic fatigure since the fasting and radical change in diet)

I believe perhaps I've nailed down my recent decline over the months my gf lived with me and cooking in the home, being due to eating too much meat (other than fish) and omega-6 being an inflammatory toxin (especially for those with leaky guy a.k.a. intestinal permeability). Also noting that all the meat I was eating was perhaps fed grains (perhaps even GMO, and as opposed to grass fed), injected with hormones, and given antibiotics.

Note when I eat the tuna, I feel completely normal in every aspect of my body, except the cramping of my muscles in my feet gets much worse and acute. I have to be very careful where I step (such as on any non-flat surface, e.g. a pipe or rock) or move my feet, because they suddenly go into dystonia. This dystonia is not a spasm nor twitching, but rather the muscle contracts severely (very painful) and won't release (until I breathe slowly and do nothing for several seconds).

My (hopeful) interpretation is these more severe dystonias in the feet are unwinding effect of the disease, because these severe dystonias were the first symptom of my disease back in 2010 or 2011 (actually first symptoms were perhaps as early as 2008 with easily tired feet when standing). The severe dystonias had become much less frequent when the other symptoms of the disease worsened.

Any way, the major thing to share here is that avoiding omega-6 and promoting omega-3 from natural sources seems to be an INSTANT excelsior for M.S. (at least in my case since mine is so highly correlated to leaky gut).

I owe this discovery to Terry Whals and http://gutcritters.com

I also owe this success to the decision to start fasting and attempting radical diet change.

P.S. I am not entirely discounting the positive role of the vegetable diet and only sweet potato and plantains for carbohydrates, but the effect after eating tuna is so INSTANTANEOUSLY correlated to the alleviation of symptoms, that is is astounding.

http://gutcritters.com/dietary-opioid-peptides-antioxidant-status-and-dna-methylation/

The ability to feel sensation from your gut ultimately depends on the enteric nervous system (ENS). This system, second only to your central nervous system (CNS) in the number of neurons it contains (estimated at between 200 to 600 million), relays sensory information from your gut to your brain via the vagus nerve.

The vagus also works bi-directionally to convey information from your brain to your gut. It explains the butterflies you feel in your stomach when engaging in activities outside your comfort zone.

80% to 90% of the neurons in the vagus are composed of afferent nerves. These nerves are designed to convey information from the gut to the brain. Exciting research is focusing on how gut bacteria, both beneficial and pathogenic, affect these neurons leading to changes in emotion and behavior in both animals and humans. (3) (4)]The ability to feel sensation from your gut ultimately depends on the enteric nervous system (ENS). This system, second only to your central nervous system (CNS) in the number of neurons it contains (estimated at between 200 to 600 million), relays sensory information from your gut to your brain via the vagus nerve.

The vagus also works bi-directionally to convey information from your brain to your gut. It explains the butterflies you feel in your stomach when engaging in activities outside your comfort zone.

80% to 90% of the neurons in the vagus are composed of afferent nerves. These nerves are designed to convey information from the gut to the brain. Exciting research is focusing on how gut bacteria, both beneficial and pathogenic, affect these neurons leading to changes in emotion and behavior in both animals and humans. (3) (4)

And the following is the reason I am going to test raw, unpasteurized, grass-fed goats milk (remember the upthread posts about A1 beta-casein milk being bad and goats are always A2 beta-casein whereas only certain breeds of cows), because the beneficial effects I am getting recently from omega-3 (eating tuna) might be anti-inflammatory only and not sure if it is curing the gut or just masking the inflammation. I'll probably ferment to yogurt and cheeses to avoid risk of bad bacterial contamination with it being raw, unpasteurized. Plus probiotics are even better apparently (although there might be some enzymes in raw milk that are lost by the fermenting process?).

http://gutcritters.com/to-dairy-or-not-to-dairy-that-is-the-question/

I remember being told this once by a person of the “Paleo-diet” persuasion in-between sips of their cocktail. The lack of archeological evidence for vodka distilleries in the Paleolithic seemed to have escaped the notice of this modern-day alcohol-imbibing “caveman” warning against the “evils” of dairy.

Today I want to review two studies that found that dairy proteins, both whey and casein, strengthen gut-barrier function.

Before I begin, I need to mention that neither study was done in humans. The first was an in vitro study, meaning it used cultured human-epithelial cells and was conducted in a lab. The second was a study done in rats.

It should go without saying that what is true for an in vitro or rodent study is not always applicable to humans. Hopefully, this will soon change as more and more foods are tested for their effects on intestinal permeability in people. Nevertheless, both whey and casein proteins are found in human-breast milk and can be expected to have similar effects in us as they do in other mammals.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2015, 04:10:07 PM

I don't like misinformation. This graphic is misinformation....

It was used to emphasize a point that imported RAW milk cheeses are illegal in the USA (less than 60 days aged) whereas guns are not.

Of course the Europeans will frame the outrageous USA ban on RAW foods (that have all the healthy enzymes we need for proper health) as one of guns being bad because Europeans are so far into Communism they can't even seem to understand their multi-culturalism is their own Freudian desire to steal from someone while pretending it is love (formerly known as imperialism).

Europe will crash and burn severely. Mark my word.

Isn't that graphic kinda meant to portray that it's *ridiculous* these "automatic" guns aren't banned? Maybe I'm misinterpreting it.

In any case, I have no affection for this "ban everything for safety" approach.
September 21, 2015, 03:54:10 PM

I don't like misinformation. This graphic is misinformation....

It was used to emphasize a point that imported RAW milk cheeses are illegal in the USA (less than 60 days aged) whereas guns are not.

Of course the Europeans will frame the outrageous USA ban on RAW foods (that have all the healthy enzymes we need for proper health) as one of guns being bad because Europeans are so far into Communism they can't even seem to understand their multi-culturalism is their own Freudian desire to steal from someone while pretending it is love (formerly known as imperialism).

Europe will crash and burn severely. Mark my word.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
September 21, 2015, 02:56:37 PM
This is a classic deception case. In the time of the founding fathers, revolution and constitution (2 amendment), it was clear to everyone, even the illiterate, that the reason to have guns is to keep the government in check. Then they had some peripheral uses, now that is pretty much the only use of a gun.

Now, everything the government does related to gun ownership, is to confuse people from understanding and sticking to this fact.

I won't hold my breath to ever see a tax-funded ad promoting gun ownership as a means of keeping the government in check, nor disclosing that the real reason for trying to disarm the people is that the government could grow ever more tyrannical with less and less possibility to be contained. Ever. Prove me wrong, servants of the peopleRoll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
September 21, 2015, 02:11:40 PM
Good guys should give away their automatic weapons and leave only the government to have them?

....kay  Tongue

Revolutionary war heroes - you did not die for nothing, but there is nothing left of what you died for.

It's interesting how obviously TPTB fight the gun possession in the US right now. I don't claim that it's good or bad, I just have to wonder if anything behind campaigns like this is "noble" or it's based on a specific directive of abolishing the 2nd amendment.

Maybe they want no one to be able to stand against an enforced "new order" which is promoted for a while now... who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: