Pages:
Author

Topic: Electrum - Bitcoin client for the common users (friendly and instant) - page 7. (Read 110004 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Not that I know off.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
Thomas removed the OS X build, I need to ask him why, there was a problem with it I just can't remember what exactly.

Is there any security problem on be using the version 1.9.4 on Mac?
Thomas removed the OS X build, I need to ask him why, there was a problem with it I just can't remember what exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
Anybody else is having problems downloading the last version for mac ? The executable is still 1.9.4

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What version of Electrum is planned to support payment requests? Waiting for the ref client implementation first?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1011
is it possible to just show the seed from the command line? without really starting electrum? so i am able to restore my wallets on another computer

Try:

Code:
electrum getseed
Is it possible it's just validating your transactions? Open Electrum open an acitivity monitor like top and see if Electrum is doing something.
Activity: 905
is it possible to just show the seed from the command line? without really starting electrum? so i am able to restore my wallets on another computer
no it doesnt quit. it just does nothing. i have to press ctrl + c to get back to command input.
is it possible to start without zbar? i am not able to install it. btw i havent changed anything on my computer but it runs a very old version of opensuse but due to some issues i cant update the whole OS

And then it quits back to the console?
And then it quits back to the console?
Code:
electrum -v
path /home/christian/.electrum/electrum.dat
Install zbar package to enable QR scans

What does electrum -v give you ?
What does electrum -v give you ?
please help. my electrum client isnt starting anymore. in fact it does nothing!
worked fine since ages but it stopped 2 days ago. restarted PC already.
tried the command line but i type in "electrum" NOTHING happens
if i type "electrum -help" i see the help info. this is working.
what shall i do?Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
^^ Have you tried opening notepad and pressing every key on your keyboard? (to make sure they work!!)

The keys on your keyboard may have gone bad .. which means you may have the right password, but no matter how many times you type it in it wont work!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can probably write a script that takes an input and iterates through all permutations of possible up/lower case characters for a given password. I'm not saying you are doing anything illegal here but is there any way you can prove you own this wallet? I don't want to help you hack somebody else's. 

I understand that. I'm not sure how I could prove I'm the owner though...any ideas? My personal knowledge of the password is the only thing I can think of.
Activity: 50
Yea i found your post while reading all the threads on this subject and yep it works like a charm, cheers Smiley
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
I have some transactions (1 incoming, 2 outgoing) showing as "unverified" for a couple of days now. Looking at "details" reveals

(tried 3 different servers.)

Looking in the blockchain reveals these transactions have roughly 820 confirmations.

any ideas?

Iv also got a couple of "stuck" (unverified) transactions , they have been stuck there for several days now with -1 conformations and Date:pending

1 of them outgoing and one incoming, they have passed through the chain fine days ago both have 100's of conformations but does make me worry.

Iv tried all the servers most connect fine but no change , using electrum 1.9 on windows

Thx.
Check my Post #3 in the link below, it worked for me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3547518
Activity: 45
Unfortunately Electrum is broken atm like a horse's dung
Activity: 50
I have some transactions (1 incoming, 2 outgoing) showing as "unverified" for a couple of days now. Looking at "details" reveals

(tried 3 different servers.)

Looking in the blockchain reveals these transactions have roughly 820 confirmations.

any ideas?

Iv also got a couple of "stuck" (unverified) transactions , they have been stuck there for several days now with -1 conformations and Date:pending

1 of them outgoing and one incoming, they have passed through the chain fine days ago both have 100's of conformations but does make me worry.

Iv tried all the servers most connect fine but no change , using electrum 1.9 on windows

Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: