Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 2. (Read 8581 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 04:22:57 AM
i have not directly encouraged anyone yet but in my fb account i post my results. so my friends ask me about it. also i think they may understand and invest as i got profits from crypto. crypto is not just about investing and taking profit, its a world changing technology. tech lovers will follow crypto much more
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
Encouraging or motivating others to join Crypto will be easier if crypto is in a supportive situation or in other words crypto is at a high price. People will more easily believe in the benefits that can be generated from crypto. And at that time, of course, we will naturally be motivated to invite as many people as possible so that they can also have good results from crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
Of course, this must be done in order for as many people as possible to learn about the cryptocurrency and its benefits. The sooner people understand the advantages of cryptocurrency over money, the faster the future will come, in which there are no banks, and the States recede into the background, it will be a new world that belongs to us.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 03:46:03 AM
I have so many times,but one thing here, my cousin i encouraged to join the crypto had join since 7months now as a hunter yet has not got pay out of it because of instability of the market and sacm ico. they come and drop shit coin and mark their way out. since then my cousin come to disturb me like am satoshi. I only encourage her to calm down that some day she's going to smile.
Activity: 392
November 02, 2018, 03:04:50 AM
Yes i am always doing that. I am inviting too many friends to crypto world and i am trying to teaching them about blockchain and crypto currencies and benefits all of these. Until now my 5 or 6 friends already started to invest crypto currencies after my suggestions.
You invite more and more until they lose or fail. They will turn to blame for you. So I'm not good at encouraging anyone to come to the cryptographic world because they are too risky and dangerous, they face hackers, price fluctuations ... and so much risk.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 01, 2018, 08:10:16 PM
Of course, we as bounty hunters must give advice to friends of investors to introduce ICOs that is not a Scam, by promoting the ICO that we live. If we give good appreciation to investors, maybe they will believe it, and of course we must maintain their trust through the ICO project that we run. With the conditions when this market is declining, this makes the science for all of us in analyzing the movement of each crypto coin and of course we have to give each other choices for crypto fans.

I think you are right, in this case, it is on our shoulders to be responsible for participating in good projects and ignoring bad ones. Let investors see that bounty hunters are in the same boat with them. This may lead to some improvement of the market, at least for a while.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2018, 06:43:23 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I've already explained to mass of people about crypto currency and it's technological status which helps different groups of people with sending money, doing transactions through blockchain and other stuff. also other people intend that bitcoin are a scam or pyramid I always answered that it's not even close what do you think it's a techology which builded to make transaction system more easier and cheaper, some people see's it complicated for them but it will take time to explain how it works and after that they will see and use btc
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 01, 2018, 06:42:10 PM
Now I will not encourage anyone to invest because the market situation is rather bad, and for beginners who do not understand this it will seem like chaos  Huh
Activity: 206
November 01, 2018, 06:39:53 PM
Encourage some students in school in working to crypto currency is not illegal im trying to help some students that willing to earn money for free but they need to work like a working student to earn much money to help their family or they can buy what ever they want that connected in school projects.
Activity: 126
November 01, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
Yes, I will encourage other people to work with cryptocurrency and explain that cryptocurrency is not a fraud. I believe that the cryptocurrency has a great future and perhaps in the future it will become a universal payment system and is equated to money all over the world
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 06:23:09 PM
Yes i am always doing that. I am inviting too many friends to crypto world and i am trying to teaching them about blockchain and crypto currencies and benefits all of these. Until now my 5 or 6 friends already started to invest crypto currencies after my suggestions.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
November 01, 2018, 06:14:35 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I have never tried to encourage people around me to invest in crypto,
I might slowly explain first about crypto, about the benefits and certainty about the loss because crypto cannot be separated from the word loss so they can set...
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
November 01, 2018, 06:13:46 PM
Now time is changing and it is the fact we can't teach the people. In the 2017 when Bitcoin rising on peak value many dive and when right to buy in bottom everyone afraid. If really coins go up in the end of this year then sure investors will be attract more and will not lose hope if go down again then also.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
November 01, 2018, 06:09:33 PM
You can lead sheep to water but cannot teach them how to drink. Unfortunately, this space is not suitable for novice investors, the masses will come eventually, but not until regulations are in place
The regulation and the coins that want to have them enforced does not make me want them. I just like to see the technology build.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 01, 2018, 06:02:58 PM
You can lead sheep to water but cannot teach them how to drink. Unfortunately, this space is not suitable for novice investors, the masses will come eventually, but not until regulations are in place
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 01, 2018, 06:00:49 PM
What for? It is necessary to engage in trading, investing, manipulating and speculating. Why do we need others, the main thing is to make good money yourself. And let others think for yourself, otherwise I know many people who still teach and help others, as a result, there is no surplus of people in the market and it’s impossible to earn.
Activity: 812
November 01, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
Of course yes I will show to them a proof of my earnings and explain to them that crypto is not scam but the people who wants to scam others. Even the market is not good right now but still you can make a good profit it depends to your strategy.
Activity: 308
November 01, 2018, 05:55:09 PM
I don't think it's right time for encouraging others in Crypto world. I myself joined in golden time of crypto. I'm disappointed myself right now. I don't think current market situation will encourage a new person.
Well, do not encourage, because this market is quite risky that not everyone can avoid them, if they lose they will criticize you, say you will be a scammer. I have been involved in this market for a long time, but finding more and more profits is harder.
Activity: 854
November 01, 2018, 05:51:44 PM
What I usually do is explain from my point of view how I benefit from cryptos and what I'm using them for, in my country is much easier to save with cryptos, despite their volatility, because at least cryptos have the opportunity to gain value, usually the local currency only loses it, when I explain this, people get interested.
Yeah, true life experience goes a long way to convince and to make people get better understanding in a faster way. There are lots of people i have encouraged to come into crypto, because it has a lot of prospects. Some of them were able to understand it better, while some are still struggling with it. Although, i did not still relent in putting them through, because what they need is the right mentorship
Activity: 854
November 01, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
There are still some that have been into crypto for quite some time now and still see crypto as a pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme. As for me, if i will bring anyone into cryptocurrency, i would first do an introduction to the rudiments of crypto. So that the person does not get mislead by some folks that spread FUD. Then such can be told the advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: