Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 9. (Read 8581 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
I encourage most of my friends to engage in crypto because I want them to have a sideline income, but also most of them don't understand how it works. Until now I"m still explaining those who want but really don't gets or who are interested but really have no idea. I'm doing this because I love to share.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 05:57:43 PM
 I told all my friends about the cryptocurrency and how they became interested. Cryptocurrency is the future and the sooner everyone learns about it, the sooner this future will come.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
Surely I do. I know that many people think this is a kindof pyramid game, and an absolutely dangerous something. But it is not just, there are a lot of noble factor of crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 02:26:00 AM
Have been trying to invite people into crypto world too for a while now but almost everybody thinks blockchain like ponzi schemes , but after so many explaining and some proves I managed to get some people over, am trying to teach them how to do bounty but bitcointalk.org has been difficult to open recently 
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:07:28 AM
Of course I recommend to all friends to invest their money in the currency because it is the best way to get passive income, and if people like trading, it is a great opportunity to earn just for the cryptocurrency market sitting at home and without a boss.
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 02:05:33 AM
I'd be happy to do it. I am very happy if many people prosper through this crypto currency. I always invite people closest to me to follow in the footsteps of work and play in crypto currency. Many people are interested and curious about the game in this crypto currency. But they lack the courage and will to try and work hard through the crypto currency. Not a few also underestimate and refuse this crypto currency. Even the person closest to me until someone is underestimated several times. But I remain patient and I have done my duty to encourage and invite them in the goodness of obtaining mutual profits through crypto currency.
Activity: 40
September 13, 2018, 02:04:03 AM
I do empower my kindred graduate as yet gazing upward to landing a position to attempt to put and win in digital currency, with a confirmation to demonstrate it's anything but a trick. Luckily for a few, they've begun well and I feel their there reaction is urging to me too.
Activity: 113
September 13, 2018, 02:02:20 AM
The step i will take with introducing crypto is the basic reading and defense techniques of crypto and its history.
Inculcating patience in every process that will be traversed because there will be many new things that will be met. when we have fully introduced a person. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 13, 2018, 01:59:32 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Probably I will, this is a very wise decision to to make, if we encourage people to use cryptocurrency then probably it will increase the users and this will result to a high price or the market's value will rise. Encouraging others is a wise move for everyone so it is good if we encourage others.
Activity: 52
September 13, 2018, 01:56:34 AM
I would encourage people to invest in crytocurrency, after letting them know that the crytocurrency space is risky and they could make losses from their investments. They need to be aware of the volatility of the market which could either work in their favor or against them.
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 01:52:47 AM
I don't think that it is a good idea because those who are interested and motivated - they will come by their own will, non-motivated ones will be an easy target to scammers etc.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
yes I will encourage them to learn about crypto and blockchain technology. if they understand it then they can decide for themselves whether to invest in Crypto or not.
Activity: 76
September 13, 2018, 01:49:29 AM
If I encourage other to crypto what if they get to know about what is happening in cryptocurrency recently I believe they will be discouraged for example for someone to loss about #1000 in just one ethereum only this year it is not encouraging
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 01:45:44 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good to others. I have gained some returns in the encryption market. I think the encryption market is a good market. So I will encourage my family and friends to join in.
Activity: 38
September 13, 2018, 01:40:47 AM
I don't encourage anyone to participate in encryption, because many people don't believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They think this is a scam. Only when I get it from encryption, will they slowly accept encryption. May be involved
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 01:38:44 AM
If indeed they feel attracted and interested to enter into crypto then teach them certainly will be easy. But if you still aren't interested in it then the invite and inform also wouldn't do any good. Although this crypto is indeed producing but has risks in crypto makes a lot of intention to join this became afraid and diminishes.
Activity: 40
September 13, 2018, 01:37:10 AM
I will share what I think is good to others. I got a lot in the encryption market last year, so I think this is good. I want my family to join the encryption market. I hope they also Can get a lot.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 13, 2018, 01:33:29 AM
I would share about this opportunity for investment with my friends but leave a decision on investment for them. They need first of all to learn and understand how digital coins work to be able to make the right investments at the right time.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 01:24:18 AM
I have tried to explain to friends about how blockchain works, but they feel unattractive and keep trying to convince them to change their minds about crypto is very important, so I stop trying. they think crypto is just a ponzi business and a new type of fraud.
Activity: 41
September 13, 2018, 12:58:23 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I am as strong as possible to encourage others to invest their money in the Crypto market, because this is the future of the financial world.
When we tell them about the crypto industry, we have to do it slowly, because initially it must be very difficult.
You also have to introduce blockchain to them because this is part of crypto itself.
Pages:
Jump to: