Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 5. (Read 8581 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
for now it's useless if we encourage someone to play on crypto. now it's very quiet both airdrop and bounty. most of this is spam. so it's useless if we tell people to play crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
October 11, 2018, 08:18:36 AM
I have been working with the cryptocurrency market for a long time and people around me see an improvement in my financial situation. also, they are beginning to be interested in and invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 304
October 11, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes, let's invest in cryptocurrency and now i am starting investing in crytocurrency, in an ICO and buying coins in the marketplace. Yes, it is too risky to invest in crypto but you need to take courage and be patient. I encourage you to invest now. I assure to you that you will get a huge profit if you will invest in a good ICO. To get a good ICO, better to research about the platform, the team, the whitepaper and everything about the ICO.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 11, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
It is very hard to do but I am trying to enoucrage older generation to use crypto and it is not so successful deal as I though. But I am trying  because it is very important.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 11, 2018, 06:10:00 AM
Encouraging is a part of the crypto's becoming and I feel that it works so good. New people bring new information and new view on the situation and larger investments.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:26:18 AM
The situation we are facing now is actually a good one for newbies. As far as I know, the market will bounce back again in due time, and we shall experience some greens on our charts once more. So now is actually the best time to invest in any coin that you want to cos these coins are at their cheapest prices now.
Activity: 266
September 30, 2018, 05:36:00 PM
This is a tough period for crypto and there is no amount of explanation you wish to give others to join crypto, they won't listen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 05:30:23 PM
I only provide crypto information to my friends and relatives, but I do not recommend them to invest in crypto before they really understand crypto.
Providing educational lessons for your friends would bring extra money into Bitcoin and other coins, continue doing that lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 05:01:00 PM
I have already managed to acquaint all my friends with what I do and why I believe that cryptocurrencies are profitable. I think that we should not impose our opinion, but if one is interested in this, then there will always be time to explain to him what was happening.
Activity: 602
September 30, 2018, 03:20:07 PM
I only provide crypto information to my friends and relatives, but I do not recommend them to invest in crypto before they really understand crypto.
Activity: 199
September 30, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
I courage my family members and my close friends to crypto because I don't want them to blame me in future that I didn't inform them. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:50:01 PM
I am always positive for crypto.when any one ask me about crypto i always answered him positive but I also informed him about scammer.And i give suggestion how can he skip scammer.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
The problem now is that it is difficult for us to attract the attention of outsiders to be willing to join. The main attraction for outsiders is an easy, fast time to generate a large amount of money. And that can't be done now, because crypto is in a period of decline. It was so difficult for outsiders to be interested, from the side of the Crypto community itself it was precisely choosing to leave and leave Crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2018, 07:04:12 PM
Yes, with pleasure. if there really is someone who doesn't understand and they want to know about cryptocurrency. then I will gladly explain it. I think there is someone who says that cryptocurrency is a fraud or pyramid system, even gambling. in my opinion, people like that do not fully understand cryptocurrency. so for those of us who already understand, it is mandatory to give them an understanding of cryptocurrency. that cryptocurrency is not fraud or gambling. bitcoin uses the blockchain system and no one can manage it. and with cryptocurrency one can find income. so this is not a fraud.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 24, 2018, 07:01:04 PM
I encourage people that sorrounds me to focus in cryptocurrency because this is the future of humanity. But because of scam projects, they felt unsecured and unsafe. Therefore, they gone easily. However, I always bear to their mind that person who has determination always achieved their goals in life. They must push theirselves in this indistry eventhough they are tired. Success requires patience.
that's why there are many people who are afraid of crypto and why many countries ban ICOs because there are so many scam projects that are very detrimental to anyone who enters and I think what people need to do is not avoid crypto but avoid scam projects, yes it is not crypto wrong but irresponsible developers are wrong
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:46:31 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Of course, there is a lot of opportunity to get profit from the crypto market. I think i will encourage them invest in crypto however i will explain thoroughly what is the cyptocurrency and the risk of the market now. As you know, the big profit always go along with big scam and cheaters. Helping them understand about this market is my pleasure. However, investing or not will be decided by them not me.
Activity: 546
September 24, 2018, 06:30:43 PM
Since I was introduced into cryptocurrency, I have made sure that all my close friends are aware of what blockchain and Cryptocurrency is all about. A number of them have invested into crypto because of me.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 24, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

Why not, as for me I believe I encouraged lots of youths out there who are even thanking me today for what I brought them into. If one gets to focus definitely he or she will make it through in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 24, 2018, 06:24:52 PM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency world is slowly becoming our future and I believe that people will slowly learn a lot about it, they will have to.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 23, 2018, 11:48:18 PM
I have tried several times and I have failed to encourage my friends on crypto. To be honest, I think they are just hesitant because they have zero knowledge on what crypto does and doesn't have interest to learn something new. They want an investment without doing anything and no risk. I also invite them to do bounties but none of them wants to make an effort to make money. I am just glad that I was able to earn on bounties before the merit system was applied.
Pages:
Jump to: