Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 8. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 03:55:14 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Of course, I have been do in that in my own little way and still anticipating to do more. It was someone that actually show to me and it has really helped me a lot. I wil be doing no wrong if I can also enlighten and encourage people about the block chain technology. Although a lot of people do not really understand what it is all about but I will certainly contribute my quota.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
If certainly they sense attracted and involved to go into into crypto then teach them genuinely may be smooth. but if you still aren't interested by it then the invite and tell additionally would not do any appropriate. even though this crypto is certainly generating but has dangers in crypto makes quite a few purpose to enroll in this became afraid and diminishes.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:21:26 AM
I would like to teach them about the technology behind blockchain and cryptocurrencies and maybe will lead them to invest some on bitcoin. I wanna support crypto as it will be benefitial to almost all of us, however some aren't interested or thinks it's pure scam. Other people I know involved in crypto aren't either interested in teaching for personal reasons.
Activity: 18
September 16, 2018, 05:14:53 AM
If my friend wants to invest in this industry, then I will teach him some knowledge and experience.
Activity: 25
September 16, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
Don't encourage others to invest in any product. You can introduce what is the future of cryptocurrency that has been encrypted. But don't encourage it to invest. Investment is risky.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 05:09:32 AM
I often talk to my friends about cryptocurrencies, but I don't encourage them to invest in cryptocurrencies because I know there are many risks here!
Activity: 96
September 16, 2018, 05:08:05 AM
Yes, I will encourage people to participate because I think the encryption market is good and worth investing. I have had some rewards in the encryption market, so I hope that my family or friends can get a lot.
Activity: 34
September 16, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
I wouldn't encourage anyone to use Crypto.
But I encourage people to invest time to learn about this market to learn more.
When we learn about this market, we can create a new project.
Activity: 409
September 16, 2018, 04:57:26 AM
I tend not to encourage friends and family into crypto, but I always have a ready to discuss attitude. People who are interested tend to find their way into the space organically and for those non-believers they'll eventually become involved and it's on them that it may be when the bull run is in full swing.
Activity: 350
September 16, 2018, 12:06:30 AM
Of course I recommend to all friends to invest their money in the currency because it is the best way to get passive income, and if people like trading, it is a great opportunity to earn just for the cryptocurrency market sitting at home and without a boss.

It is good to encourage other people to use crypto, and later invest in it.. More people use more income to generate, and that is a good sign of business.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 04:44:32 PM
Yes, I gradually invite friends to the world of crypto.If it was a pyramid, I wouldn't do it.)
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 03:08:24 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I regularly encourage and motivate different people to participate in the field of crypto. Including I'm talking about the current technologies and advantages of the industry, the emergence of new and promising projects. I also try to protect people about the risks of fraud. I believe that you always need to help beginners.
Activity: 80
September 15, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
I think every person should have a minimum idea of what cryptocurrencies or at least blockchain is all about, after all, I think it is a matter of time for it to become mainstream.
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 02:50:03 PM
I believe that there is no need to motivate other people to invest in the crypto market. After all, you need to understand that this is a rather risky direction for investment. Therefore, I do not want to take responsibility for acquaintances and close people for their money.
Activity: 310
September 15, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
i have encouraged many people to invest in crypto. they look at me can make money from crypto
then, they come to me and wanna learn crypto as they want
Activity: 308
September 15, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
I never engage in propaganda or active advertising of any direction. I just answer people's questions about the crypto market, if they ask them. Including I can tell them about the features of the technologies used, the opportunities and specifics of the market, new and promising projects.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
I always sincerely communicate with people. I honestly tell interested people about the opportunities, advantages and disadvantages of participating in various projects in the crypto market. I believe that we need to help new people. There is a possibility that in the future they will sometime help me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:22:22 AM
Crypto Is not encouraging this time when the market is so dip like it want to fall i was even affair of falling of crypto , so i can't let my friend in when i dont know how sure crypto will go this 2019
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

I have already done it, and some people are really interested. However, many of them said that 'this is not real money' and is not like cash in general. But one thing that I discovered from their recent behavior was that everyone I talked to about crypto, the majority had heard about bitcoin, even though they didn't understand what it was, so I was sure all this was just a matter of time.

Thats the same problem with me, most of the people I told never agreed with me.
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 02:11:02 AM

I have already done it, and some people are really interested. However, many of them said that 'this is not real money' and is not like cash in general. But one thing that I discovered from their recent behavior was that everyone I talked to about crypto, the majority had heard about bitcoin, even though they didn't understand what it was, so I was sure all this was just a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: