Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 4. (Read 8581 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 14, 2018, 03:52:28 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Absolutely! I'm doing it every day of my life because I truly believe that crypto is not a scam or a pyramiding. It's a new paradigm of future financial system and those ones who understand it now will become multi billionaires some day. That's the fact) And I wanna be among those lucky ones)
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
Inspiring others to join a crypto party is quite a risky business, because people can often misunderstand you and for example sell a house or take a loan to buy a cryptocurrency which then drops in price by 50% and this person will hate you for advice.
I just know that inspiring people to do some investing in crypto is what makes the price receive more gains.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 02:02:09 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
This is actually one great responsibility everyone should perform. Crypto still needs mass adoption and the only way we can make it happen is by encouraging others to be part of it.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 01:59:43 PM
I do not force anyone to invest in crypto but I let the person understand everything about cryptocurrency in order to know more about it and have the choice to decide what to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 03:48:07 PM
Personally, I do not persuade anyone, but let a person understand that cryptography is the future of our planet and if he is capable of analytical thinking, he will draw conclusions for himself .
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
I’m a professional crypto and Forex trader. Only 3 year before I know about crypto currency I see lots of people make a good profit in this crypto world then I encourage and start cryptocurrency. I’m still now work in Forex section but at the moment I invest in cryptocurrency market because it is a perfect time to buy and hold coin, everybody know now market price is very dump so any body buy any kind of token and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 10:40:07 AM
Make people get to know Bitcoin and want to invest it, you just need to explain some of the benefits that can be obtained with coin investments that have the greatest potential of other types of coins. It becomes one of the ways to get people interested.
Activity: 80
October 12, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
I do not do this, because I understand that people very often just do not understand what you are saying to them, because to a greater extent people still live in a very strange world, in which there is no room for something new.
If you are an investor then I could see why you would not do this. If you have friends then you may want to let them know about crypto before the price goes higher.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
Of course I will especially now that my friends are getting interested about crypto. At first they think that it was a scam but I explain it to them in a nice way. Actually its nice to see that people surround you is getting interested on something you want. I explain to them the benefits , advantages and disavantages so they are able to understand it.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
October 12, 2018, 10:30:04 AM
I always want to help other people who's listening to me but in the end of the day after they ask me how do I get my profit and telling them they kinda calm like they won't talk again to you about crypto because they think it is a scam. It just fed me up in doing that kind of stuff that's why I just focus again in my goals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
If my friend wants, like me, to join a crypto community, this is his choice. If I inspired him to this step it is even better.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
Of course, we as bounty hunters must give advice to friends of investors to introduce ICOs that is not a Scam, by promoting the ICO that we live. If we give good appreciation to investors, maybe they will believe it, and of course we must maintain their trust through the ICO project that we run. With the conditions when this market is declining, this makes the science for all of us in analyzing the movement of each crypto coin and of course we have to give each other choices for crypto fans.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
I have been doing that in my environment but the only problem is that they still don't get how blockchain technology works therefore they compare crypto withponzi scheme.

We cannot remove into their mind to think that crypto like that scheme, though we knew it is not. But, all we need to do is to explain in simplest way the good benefits of blockchain once this one has been connect in any form of business in any private sectors.  We don't need to elaborate things where it can lead them into confusion, usage of the blockchain is enough or the features itself for them to understand it easily.
Activity: 525
October 11, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
No, I didn't do it. Investment without understanding crypto is very risky, because the value is unstable. I only gave a little understanding of crypto, and when they understood and considered crypto as a feasible thing, they themselves would be interested in investing in crypto. Investing after they are confident will be good and can make them strong in facing the crypto market turmoil.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 11, 2018, 09:05:30 AM
Inspiring others to join a crypto party is quite a risky business, because people can often misunderstand you and for example sell a house or take a loan to buy a cryptocurrency which then drops in price by 50% and this person will hate you for advice.
Activity: 420
October 11, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
I do not do this, because I understand that people very often just do not understand what you are saying to them, because to a greater extent people still live in a very strange world, in which there is no room for something new.
Activity: 518
October 11, 2018, 08:46:01 AM
Well , I do not want to be imposed , all my environment knows that I am connected with bitcoin and trade, if they ask me what and how to ask to teach then of course I will teach !
Activity: 311
October 11, 2018, 08:41:59 AM
It is pretty hard to encourage something into this industry, without them showing an interest. Nobody want to check, what crypto is about and only saying that this bubble is going to explode one day. We will talk will this people, when the mass adoption will arrive.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 11, 2018, 08:40:01 AM
yes might work on plan someday to put of work with the past terms of manage on makesup with the advertisement software
and gains with results to follows as might to deliver rest on qualification.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
When I started I used to encourage people to invest but not anymore, this year's bear market taught me a lot of lessons, No investment is too sure a safe haven and nothing absolutely is guaranteed. The best I could do is to let you know the pros and cons and tell you the other side of it, then the decision and choice is left for the fellow to take
Pages:
Jump to: