Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 6. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 23, 2018, 11:20:11 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

It is not easy to encourage peoples around us to using bitcoin and crypto, because they will think cryptocurrency is printing money out of nowhere.
What we can do is just keep using crypto and show them the advantages of cryptocurrency, it will not be instant but eventually they will have interest in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 23, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
I encourage people that sorrounds me to focus in cryptocurrency because this is the future of humanity. But because of scam projects, they felt unsecured and unsafe. Therefore, they gone easily. However, I always bear to their mind that person who has determination always achieved their goals in life. They must push theirselves in this indistry eventhough they are tired. Success requires patience.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
September 23, 2018, 07:55:46 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Actually I have convinced some of my friends and they even invested in some coins, the sad part is that after investing come the red market and it really made them worried. Now I feel like Im to be blame for that, maybe net time Ill keep that to myself.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
It is important to continuously educate friends and people around us about crypto. Not only convincing to invest, it is always up to them what to do with their money, but rather talking about benefits of crypto and mentioning the risks together with ways, how to reduce these risks. Then they will be more open to cryptoadoption and they will not be scared of crypto and will not consider it as something dangerous. And some of them will invest part of their money to crypto.
Activity: 276
September 23, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
Actually yes I'll teach most of my friends about this and also I'll tech them about the risk of the crypto
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 06:43:35 PM
It is very important in my own opinion. Sometimes I sit down and think of all of the awesome things to gain in crypto and I start to tell anyone close to me how interesting the crypto space is. Be the value in your circle, introduce someone today!!
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 06:32:09 PM
All of us should have the responsibility to encourage others in crypto. We are the one who have information in crypto, tell them the convinience of blockchain technology can offer to us. Encourage them to study the flow of cryptocurrency and the opportunity of being early adopters.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 23, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
the fact that if someone is interested then of course I will share the information , and someone to persuade or convince I'm not going )
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 23, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
First time when i joined with cryptocurrencies. That time was very challenging for me to understand about crypto than when i realized without doubt crypto is a big platform. Than i invite and a lot of encouraging one of the my some best friends.   
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 23, 2018, 06:08:42 PM
Yes I can encourage my friends to invest in cryptocurrency I will explain every small details about in the world of cryptocurrency. I know my friends are interested to join in investing in cryptocurrency cause they saw my life now it change it become more better and financially stable.
Activity: 50
September 23, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

I wont encourage anyone because they will think that i scam. Unless my friends or relatives ask me about cryptocurrency, i will share them information.
Activity: 308
September 23, 2018, 05:50:29 PM
Well, I have long been trying to do it, and I think all the people who are well aware of the cryptocurrency should promote it because everyone likes it)
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 05:43:27 PM
I often suggest to some friends to learn about certain koib especially whitepaper because there is a full review of the coin. Next I will provide a real illustration of the process and benefits to be gained. 75% of them will be interested and set aside funds to invest, is this called successful
Activity: 149
September 23, 2018, 05:39:57 PM
I have successfully invited a friend but before I could that, it takes a lot of time because he was sceptical about the whole thing in the first place but with time he later realised that it would have been better for him if he had joined earlier.
Friends have a lot of education when it comes down to discussing crypto since they see it on the news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
Well, to encourage is a good and fare word, but i cannot forec them to invest in what they do not believe in. Most of those who came into the crypto space through me and who invested, did that because of the little achievements i have got. So this motivated them and they also decided to invest. Although, i usually ensure that they understand what investing into crypto entails. Borrowing money or using all your life savings to invest into crypto is a no for me and this has always helped them to be careful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
I have successfully invited a friend but before I could that, it takes a lot of time because he was sceptical about the whole thing in the first place but with time he later realised that it would have been better for him if he had joined earlier.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
September 23, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
I don't tell the words directly to anybody to invest in crypto, because investing is very risky. But I talk good things about crypto, the benefits of investing ,how crypto will become the future and bad things  about crypto specially the volatility because if I tell the word invest then crypto will become speculative   and they will expect get rich scheme.
Activity: 130
September 23, 2018, 04:04:26 PM
Now a days I don't encourage anyone. But I know lots of people who are involved in Crypto world. Even I came to know about it from one of my friend. Market condition is not good right now. And I think new people will be disappointed. But I guess the Blockchain technology will attract everyone.
The encouragement strengthens another person to do what he or she was doing. It's good to give some encouragement sometimes.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
Now a days I don't encourage anyone. But I know lots of people who are involved in Crypto world. Even I came to know about it from one of my friend. Market condition is not good right now. And I think new people will be disappointed. But I guess the Blockchain technology will attract everyone.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2018, 04:33:51 AM

I will probably do this. Encouraging others to invest in cryptocurrency will not only benifit the investors itself, but also.the other investors who are already part of cryptocurrency. This implies that the more users the cryptocurrency has, it will probably have a huge market value, which is needed today. So we better encourage others who really are interested in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: