Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 10. (Read 8581 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 12:48:35 AM
if I still don't dare to encourage someone to invest in crypto, bro. because the price is always down. so I am worried if the beginners fall into losses. then they blame me
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:46:25 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I personally encourage everyone I know to get to know investing in crypto or at least know him. The first thing to do is to emphasize how turbulent the crypto is in addition to the big profits. Crypto doesn't need big funds, and even with a little money we can make a profit. Certainly to invest in crypto we must calculate everything.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 12:28:13 AM
Yes i do it already, some of my friends i already encouraged them to do some invest in crypto but none on them is interested. Because they say that bitcoin is just a kind of scam but i cannot blame them or force them, thats what they think and nothing we can do about it. So its better to work on my own for the better future.

In my situation, I encourage my siblings to be in cryptocurrency like me. Only one of my siblings is interested in cryptocurrency. The rest of my siblings are not interested. Even if they knew that it's not a scam coz I've already earned profit in crypto. They don't have patience. They don't want to wait for long just to earn profit. So, I just let them. At least I've shared to them my extra income and I've done my part already. It's not my lost.
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 12:10:49 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I have not advised friends and relatives to join in the illusion or deception of digital technology today. Although I am aware, that this will be a new thing to be developed and used for the future. But, for the time being we all still have to wait, crypto is still very terrible in terms of price stability.
waiting to go back up, and will you buy it when the price is expensive again? isn't this a good time to buy some altcoins ? at this cheap price, at least we can get a big profit on the price rises, because this is only a matter of time
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:44:30 PM
I would love to! crypto is such a blessing, would love to share how I make money and
the mysterious technology behind it.
Activity: 53
September 12, 2018, 11:41:39 PM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good. I got some returns in the encryption market last year, so I will share it with my friends and family. Let them also join the encryption market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
Yes i do it already, some of my friends i already encouraged them to do some invest in crypto but none on them is interested. Because they say that bitcoin is just a kind of scam but i cannot blame them or force them, thats what they think and nothing we can do about it. So its better to work on my own for the better future.
Activity: 27
September 12, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

I think it's too much, and it feels like patronizing if we direct someone towards cryptocurrency, and answer people's doubts about cryptocurrency. It's not a wise choice to market bitcoin, altcoin or ICO to others, because it's better to let them find it themselves, and make their own choices, because it's better and better for themselves.
right what you say, if we encourage others to invest in Crypto is not good, it is better for people who follow crypto to be truly interested and whose desires from the heart are not from coercion or just lured, people who really know and understand will definitely follow alone without being told by anyone.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

I think it's too much, and it feels like patronizing if we direct someone towards cryptocurrency, and answer people's doubts about cryptocurrency. It's not a wise choice to market bitcoin, altcoin or ICO to others, because it's better to let them find it themselves, and make their own choices, because it's better and better for themselves.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

I have not advised friends and relatives to join in the illusion or deception of digital technology today. Although I am aware, that this will be a new thing to be developed and used for the future. But, for the time being we all still have to wait, crypto is still very terrible in terms of price stability.
Activity: 92
September 12, 2018, 10:13:32 AM
Indeed I am empowering my companions and even relatives about crypto. Some do have great reaction and some find that crypto is troublesome. Be that as it may, possibly as time passes by on the off chance that they will learn they will ponder or complete an examination to take in more or realize what extremely the significance of crypto and what it conveys to the general population that draw in with it.
Activity: 38
September 10, 2018, 05:41:07 PM
This has become one of my greatest task since fully involve in cryptocurrency. So many people still believe it to be a scam. But I have always tried convincing them otherwise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 10, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Absolutely.  The problem though for me is that when I start talking to someone out of the blue about crypto they think I am trying to sell them something.  I have to take a very measured approach to my friends and family about crypto.  I have a Twitter account, that helps get the word out too.  

I think as more and more people gain awareness of crypto it will be easier to talk to them about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
I sadly I won't want to recommend people to invest in crypto, because I do not want to be responsible for the risk of losses, I prefer to tell him to understand cryptocurancy, because if people understand cryptocurancy, that person can minimize the risk of losses in crypto investment.

in any case, the current state of the market, any investment is in a huge sheet. Proceeding from this, it is necessary to calm down the current period, or to invest in the top ten will be a coinmarket.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 10, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
Why not...i joined  Crypto simply because a friend introduce me into it of which i'm ever grateful. My wish is to see every single individual to join since it comes with so much benefits. I sometimes ask myself where would i have been without Crypto. Together we can make it happen in the Crypto world.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
I sadly I won't want to recommend people to invest in crypto, because I do not want to be responsible for the risk of losses, I prefer to tell him to understand cryptocurancy, because if people understand cryptocurancy, that person can minimize the risk of losses in crypto investment.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
It is good to encourage people that are interesting in cryptocurrency. Anytime we see people that what to know more about it. Explain the monetary aspects to them and how they can do transactions on it. If anyone wants to learn it I will tell them the steps to follow and all the advantages about it.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
That is what i am doing since 2015. When i first learned about bitcoin and got to know its values and what its use.
To promote the cryptocurrency rather difficult occupation. It's not enough to say "it's good." It is necessary after all to explain to the person how it is necessary to do that it was good.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 04:20:37 PM
Today, cryptocurrency is one of the most profitable sectors out there, so we must encourage others to get involved in crypto.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 04:19:42 PM
I have an educational program where I teach and tell people about the blockchain technology. I also encourage others to invest as its not a pyramid and that it's a real asset that you are buying and keeping for value increase.
Pages:
Jump to: