Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 7. (Read 8581 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 04:27:00 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

this time, its hard to introduce on how to get this kind of thing. because its too much risky for them to invest their money and it will be no assurance if got the goal.. one thing to keep them hating, and hearing about crypto is because of television false news and making them doubt to learn about this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 12:47:34 AM
Convince someone to invest in the Cryptocurrency is indeed difficult. And I also was told of the results in May and the future of crypto is very nice. But we have to provide proof of real results from crypto. And they are also slowly beginning to learn about crypto. Because investing in this crypto very lucrative and you should be able to capitalize on these opportunities.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 19, 2018, 12:22:31 AM
I will only encourage those who are interested and are willing to learn. You cannot force someone to do something they don't want to do, it'll be hard for them to understand it because clearly they're not interested.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 10:19:03 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I will but I'm pretty sure they won't find whatever I say interesting since not everyone is brave enough or has the capacity to grasp the concept of cryptocurrencies. I'm sure as hell that they'll still believe that cryptocurrencies are scams and are supposed to be ignored and reported to the authorities.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 10:14:54 PM
I will encourage all of my friends to join crypto because it is the future. We have debates over it and all but it’s better to make them understand rather than pressure them to invest in crypto. I think there are projects that speak for themselves and impress many people to invest in directly,
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 10:00:01 PM
I will encourage my friends around to participate in meaningful ICO projects. First of all, I will make my own investment in the first place.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
September 18, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
I have already brought some friends into the crypto world. It was not easy to convince them of crypto, but so far they are glad they started with crypto.
I tried it so many times, i emcouragw my friemds to invest in crypto, i explained to them how it works and how you can get money on it, i already site examples and proof of.what i get in investing in crypto but they still they dont invest. Theyy are afraid that they can lose there money because of risk
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 18, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

In my own opinion, you should not encourage anyone into cryptocurrency because they might blame you if they lose a huge amount of their money if they invest on a specific coin then suddenly the market drops.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 09:48:17 PM
No, I will not do it because it's a big responsibility for me. And I do not want anyone because of me to have problems. The market is very unstable and it is very easy to lose money.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:06:47 PM
I have already brought some friends into the crypto world. It was not easy to convince them of crypto, but so far they are glad they started with crypto.
Activity: 854
September 18, 2018, 07:52:23 PM
The first thing that comes to the mind of people from my locality when it comes to earning money online, is that it is a ponzi scheme. So, this set of people need proper orientation about crypto, because it is different.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 07:44:36 PM
Yes, I would like to encourage others to invest in crypto to them because I know that it could help them for their needs and also help them to learn about crypto world and to give them some new knowledge and always remind them to avoid phishing sites.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 18, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
If this is what you need to do, you need to be very careful.Currency is very volatile and this is connected with risks. Therefore, before anyone is involved in investing, it is necessary to conduct a pre-instruct beforehand.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
Encourage others to invest I think is very difficult. I invite my friends to invest in their crypto does not want. And I also had to explain the advantages of investing in crypto. But they still don't believe it. And after I showed the way and saw the result, then they want to invest.

I also passed your experienced by encouraging my friends to join crypto. At first they really not believing about the benefits to get in crypto like large amount of money if we get succeesfully invested on it. But after witnessed of some of my friends who really earned some amount of money from crypto, thats the time they already believed crypto are real and truely beneficial.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 03:01:10 AM
Encourage others to invest I think is very difficult. I invite my friends to invest in their crypto does not want. And I also had to explain the advantages of investing in crypto. But they still don't believe it. And after I showed the way and saw the result, then they want to invest.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
Of course, I will... At least for two reasons: there is a good chance to earn really big money; the more people in the cryptocurrency - the more money is in the cryptocurrency, which increases the cost of any coin!
Activity: 404
September 18, 2018, 02:22:22 AM
With the advanced technology and media now, i think Bitcoin as well as the crypto market enjoy a lot of benefits. When everyone knows about Bitcoin and they perceive it as an opportunity to get rich. As ICOS campaigns for the environment, education and technology have encouraged us to use crypto and more and more people are interested in using Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 02:16:47 AM
Yes i will encourage others in crypto, and it is often said you can give the best when you have the actual experience. So going by this I will encourage others willing and open minded to learn. Myself someone introduced it to me and likewise some of us here.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 02:10:22 AM
I already do that, I also make sure to familiarize them with the risks that are involved so that if they decide to invest then they know what they are getting into with the coins. Anyone I meet that thinks cryptos are scams I make sure that I go out of my way to explain and educate them so they see that it is not so.
Activity: 176
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
September 17, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
This is what I have been doing for family members and close friends because I want their progress. Any business where there are financial benefits I don’t hesitate to encourage my people to be part of such business. Crypto is one of such business. After I have participated and benefited in bounty campaigns I have made it as a point of duty to continue talking to my brothers and friends to join the forum where they can make additional income to support their family. I have encouraged them in many ways. To ensure they start I have to get two laptops for two of them first and still planning to get for others.
Pages:
Jump to: