Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 20. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 27, 2018, 08:10:56 PM
I've been encourage my friends and my relatives to join the crypto currency that they can make an extra income in different ways, i'm explaining to them how the crypto currency it works and blockchain but unfortunately most of them are refusing because they don't have an internet access.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 07:42:38 PM
I told and did not even teach a lot of basic principles of working with cryptocurrency on different exchanges. But all my friends do not have the patience to understand the better in crypto-trade. Usually everyone wants to get a lot of money at once without doing anything. But I myself work very hard and know that money comes only to those people who work hard and whether I encourage the dissemination of knowledge about cryptocurrency Yes I even with pleasure introduce everyone to cryptography!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 27, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
Thinking rationally, people will easily believe and accept the invitation to join Crypto, when Crypto is at the highest point. If you do it now, of course, there will be many who refuse, because there is no certainty from Crypto and there is also no development from Crypto. They will only assume that this is a scam or not feasible.
Let alone to invite people from outside, members of Crypto are currently experiencing a decline, some of them fled. Especially those who are beginners.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:21:37 AM
I don't think it's the right choice . in case of failure, then we will remain guilty .
Activity: 280
August 26, 2018, 02:13:08 PM
I usually say that you need to invest in cryptocurrency, especially now, when it is on correction. Only need to use their money, which not you are afraid losing. In no case can you use credit or borrowed funds, and there were sad examples of reckless behavior, when people climbed deep into debt.
Activity: 95
August 26, 2018, 02:07:28 PM
A friend brought me here. And I think that it will not be fair, in relation to my friends, if I hide from them about Crypto. Let them make money, too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 16, 2018, 05:17:42 AM
Some media publish negative forecasts about the cryptocurrency market, but I don't pay attention to them and continue to be confident in soon growth of the market. Without any doubt, against the background of the general negative information background, we need to encourage others to maintain confidence in rapid recovery of prices for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
Of course if I find this market fertile, I would love to invest and my friends too. But the key here is whether it is profitable for us or not.
My friends and I are studying Buddy's project, this is a very good project and it will grow in the next few months.
Activity: 29
August 16, 2018, 03:32:29 AM
I will encourage my closest people to know the crypto world. I will explain the basics about the crypto world, not directly to the stage of investment, because there are still many steps to go through, in order to build a person's personality, and also form patience.

Activity: 165
August 16, 2018, 03:30:26 AM
I will encourage others to invest in cryptocurrencies because I think cryptocurrencies are good and worth investing. And I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
If it is indeed the will of him to want to know then would be very willing to help. But if without a definite reason and just because it makes him want to assure against crypto then better not because it surely also there will not be the result of learning by force. better to work the fields in the crypto can produce.
Activity: 48
August 16, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
Yes sure well most people have the wrong perspective of cryptocurrency some thinks it is scam or ponzi scheme so I encourage them to check it out and see that cryptocurrency is the future and crypto will take over
Activity: 56
August 14, 2018, 12:56:14 AM
Of course yes, I will encourage and have even started encouraging  as many people as possible that are close to me to join crypto especially those ones that I know are willing and determined to partake in a business like crypto to generate greater income for themselves.I have made them to understand that crypto is worth doing if only they are ready to give themselves all to it and remain focused. Some of the the people I encouraged have started showing interest to join. And some of them are my coworker.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 13, 2018, 06:36:16 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

If a person have not a inition to understand the structure of the cryptocurrency technology and the blockchain, I never waste my time with him or her, and I continue to improve my skills on trading.
Activity: 189
August 13, 2018, 05:15:31 PM
Indeed, I welcome all companions in this point. I disclose to them this isn't extortion. Show abundance and the amount I have earned.
I also try to involve many friends that we don't have differences in wealth, but many do not like to take risks or afraid of any income which is above their salaries.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 05:12:13 PM
I always try to do it, though I think that I could do it better, I am still not an expert but I can definitely see that the cryptocurrency world is a big thing and it will continue to be.
Activity: 60
August 13, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
It is best every body finds out by himself. Even after telling someone about cryptocurrency,it makes sense for such person to still do his own research before investing into any cryptocurrency project
Activity: 43
August 13, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
Indeed, I welcome all companions in this point. I disclose to them this isn't extortion. Show abundance and the amount I have earned.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 10:08:24 AM
To be reasonable on the off chance that you tell individuals that both the prizes and dangers of putting resources into crypto are high, at that point they are grown-ups and need to take the harsh with the smooth. What you can ensure is that they will be sucked into it for sure and will never be the same the accomplished the exciting ride that is crypto. I can't state I have ever not given exhortation when asked straightforwardly - it's the considerable amusement and everybody ought to be included.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 04:02:52 AM
Try not to urge others to partake in digital currencies since they don't have the learning of cryptographic forms of money, they can't manage the cost of the danger of digital forms of money, and are effortlessly tricked by ico trick.
You can give them access to useful information. Digital currency is the future, even if you do not encourage them, they will be involved at some point in the future. Helping the people who you can help, it is necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: