Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 18. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 10:37:45 PM
I will encourage others to join the encryption market. Because I think the cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. I have had some rewards in the encryption market. So I want my family and friends to be involved too.
Activity: 18
August 28, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
I don't recommend friends to join, but let them learn about innovative blockchain technology and encryption, and then decide whether or not to join.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

I'm doing this and doing it all and telling all my friends and friends that this is the future of all of us and it is necessary to enter it until it's too late.
Activity: 784
August 28, 2018, 09:03:33 PM
In our place, i encourage my friend to be joining in cryptocurrency industry. I teach them the basics and also the rules and regulations, i do not want that i only earn from crypto, i also want them to earn, i am sharing the blessing. And by encouraging them to join, its also for the popularity of bitcoins and cryptocurrency to be recognized more.
Activity: 227
August 28, 2018, 08:54:25 PM
If they don't understand crypto, pushing them into crypto is a big risk, they must understand crypto before investing. So, I'm going to give my friends an understanding of crypto before investing their wealth in crypto.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:53:10 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I'll defenitely not encourage them, i'll just tell them but dont explain them so that there are few competitor on bounties.
Activity: 121
August 28, 2018, 08:52:23 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes, ill encourage others to crypto because there are many benifits on it, also me i just invited by my friend to join here and im hoping getting some extra profit here.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 28, 2018, 08:33:00 PM
encouraging others to start investing in crypto or trading is an abgus way to make crypto more popular. but the risk of crypto price fluctuations still haunts them and makes them still doubtful.
Activity: 103
August 28, 2018, 08:29:00 PM
It is responsibility to all encourage others to aware about crypto world. It will results crypto users will increase and the demand will increase and more demand leads high price which is really beneficial for existing investors.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
 I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. Unless my friends or relatives ask me about cryptocurrency, i will share them information. And I'm will tell them not only about the profit, but also about the risks associated with investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:19:59 PM
I always try to do it, though I think that I could do it better, I am still not an expert but I can definitely see that the cryptocurrency world is a big thing and it will continue to be.

The guys that use this Forum are not the experts as well but they also try to encourage the other people to deal with the cryptocurrency. Doing this stuff, you help the market - when the cryptos get popularity, their price does not fall a lot.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 28, 2018, 12:22:11 PM
Yes, I will encourage other people to invest in altcoins now when the prices are adequate for them to make their first investment and see them grow in future. I will explain that crypto market has its own laws and we need patience to deal with it.
Activity: 190
August 28, 2018, 07:50:36 AM
Of course yes I would encourage others to participate by investing in crypto. In fact, I usually encourage others to invest in crypto even though the responses I get from most of them is usually not palatable due to all kinds of unfortunate experiences they had losing money to some kind of scheme which eventually turned out to be a scam. I tell them crypto is not scam, that it is legit but they would always turn me down because they are scared. But we have to continue the crusade to ensuring that people become enlightened about crypto. Crypto all the way!
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 07:40:50 AM
I have already tried my family, and I get various reviews. Others still can not understand, either I have not explained, or they are simply not interested. There are some who are convinced and have begun to study cryptography more. They were amazed and inspired when I showed them my crypto assets.
Activity: 17
August 28, 2018, 07:31:26 AM
I won't encourage others to invest in encryption and explain to them that this is not a scam or pyramid activity, because the encrypted world is unpredictable.
Activity: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:49:01 AM
I will encourage my family or friends to join the encryption market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

Absolutely yes . I will encourage other people to start an investment in cryptocurrency because the potential here is great , you can change your lives by having some patience and will to do some task .
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 28, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
Not all cryptocurrency are worthy to invest, the majority are just pumped and dumped coin, due diligence is a must if you want to invest on the right coins in the market before I invite my friends to invest I will recommend to them that they first study how blockchain and cryptocurrency work before investing.
Activity: 32
August 28, 2018, 06:40:19 AM
crypto all the way. I would everyday encourage people to join crypto because for sure, the projects that are done in crypto are massive and educative for me.
Activity: 75
August 28, 2018, 06:37:01 AM
i definitely would encourage people to join the crypto world because it is not just about the profit involved but also the educational and moral and economic knowledged thats involved especially from most of the projects.
Pages:
Jump to: