Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 23. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 09, 2018, 09:45:50 PM
I can't just force their will, so I don't need to invite them to know about cryptocurrency.

but if they ask me about cryptocurrency then I will explain it in detail to them wholeheartedly.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
Scam in crypto currency is a common phenomenon, I would not try to persuade anyone to invest money in crypto currency without telling him about the big risks
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
It is not so easy to do now, because the market is falling nowadays. And many people from traditional financial system do not believe in crypto
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:10:03 PM
We cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on crypto. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. So probably no i will not encourage my friends.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
Yes of course, this is because the traditional banking institution has not been able to solve the current financial demand of the 21st century and cryptocurrency was born out of these challenges to bring about an ending solution to these challenges like regulations of the crypto market by government or a regulatory agencies with the liberty for a decentralized market system, devoid of any form of control and build on trust transparency, accountability, and a high level of security with the software application, being a component of a decentralized ledger.

It is therefore on this premise i will advice anyone to invest in cryptocurrency due to its high level of scalability and encrypted security of coins devoid of cyber fraud, along side its profitable structure.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
I'm ready to introduce others to investing in cryptography, but it will be difficult, because others are not easy to believe. so we must give a tangible example of the fact that investing in cryptography is not fraud.
Activity: 417
August 08, 2018, 07:04:37 AM
No I do not encourage others to involve in cryptocurrency. Rather I make them aware of the crypto world. I give them the knowledge I know about cryptocurrency so they can decide themselves whether it is worth investing in it or not. And this act will help them to further research into cryptocurrency and know more about it.
Activity: 177
August 08, 2018, 06:57:30 AM
in that business there cannot be coercion or referral to people to follow our path.
because when it is forced, the results will be different.

I allow those who do not want to know cryptocurrency but if they ask, I will answer with all my heart
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:49:20 AM
encourage others when he's happy days also want to forward together then it will be easy and with pleasure. the same help for good because crypto is a pretty valuable asset and for investment in the future. though many doubted certainly because many who do not know about this.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 02:37:40 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I already tried it before. I encourage my love ones to join or be in crypto world but I only tell them the basic, I just want them to learn from the thing I told them. I never told them to invest since they are first timer and may think that it is just a joke plus I do want to be the reason why they will lose their money in wrong investment. For now, I already stopped encouraging. I just want to focus making money and besides it is not that easy to make them understand that crypto is not networking , not pyramiding because their ears are close.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 07, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
I can tell you about technology, but I do not recommend investing in crypto-currencies to my friends and acquaintances, everyone should decide for themselves whether to do it
Activity: 169
August 07, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
I will encourage others to join the encryption market because I will share what I think is good. I got some profit in the encryption market, and I want my family to get a return.
Activity: 182
August 07, 2018, 02:28:35 AM
Be careful telling other people to invest their money in something. The upside of being right usually isnt worth the downside of being wrong.
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
It seems rather difficult to convince people to believe in Investment Cryptocurrency.
This needs a strong approach for many people.
I myself have to succeed first with Cryptocurrency so that it can become evidence and make many people interested in investing in Cryptocurrency.
Maybe the way I become successful with Cryptocurrency will increase the feeling of wanting to invest in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 99
August 07, 2018, 02:20:34 AM
It is ending up progressively hard to influence individuals to join the space now, the last two individuals I urge to put into the space have both lost cash, one over 60% of his underlying venture, until there is a huge confirmation individuals won't join, late adopters are normally more than the eary adopters
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 07, 2018, 02:19:33 AM
I'm happy to do that because I know there's a lot of potential to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Now I also want to introduce my family and friends, so they can make money from it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 07, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
I totally agree and I am evangelizing crypto all the time. It is quite hard during these times though. I notice that even I lost some of my original enthusiasm lately. So many scams and hacks, it has become an increasingly unsafe place, especially newbies get wrecked if they do get into this without a lot of security precautions.
Activity: 144
August 07, 2018, 02:16:56 AM
A few people are exceptionally reluctant in putting resources into bitcoin. Truly I do support my companions, relatives and coworkers in bitcoin on the grounds that I need them to encounter the shot of a lifetime. I let them know the fundamentals and let them do the examination with the goal that they can take in more. I don't constrain them I let them see the open door it can give.
Activity: 23
August 07, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
I don't encourage others to invest in crypto, a person has to make his own decision to invest. Otherwise, he may hold me responsible for his material losses. And i don't like being in this position. But i'm trying to tell everyone that krypton is not a deception or a pyramid activity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 02:15:22 AM
The more people invest in cryptocurrency, the faster the market will recover. It is necessary to encourage others to buy cryptocurrency and for this we need to constantly inform our friends about the advantages and potential of such investments.
Pages:
Jump to: