Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 19. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
I would not urge him to put quickly in cryptocurrency. I will give them a chance to comprehend the nuts and bolts of cryptocurrency and endeavor to clarify why it is valuable. I would urge him to join the discussion first and endeavor to do posting and perusing. After he is inundated in crypto world, I will urge him to contribute. I have been empowering my companions everywhere throughout the world to come and go along with me and put resources into crypto. There is nothing to fear about putting resources into crypto currencies.The entire monetary economies of the world is turning crypto. I think its a good option to chose when its comes to encouraging people to know, learn and to finally join the evolution refers to as Blockchain technology. Sincerely, I see it as extending a hand of love to loved ones for them not to miss out and get onboard before everything becomes messy. Cos Blockchain technology is the future; no more, no less
Activity: 89
August 28, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
so many persons think that crypto is about pyramidy activity, but NO, not true. i definitely always encourage my friends to be a part of crypto because the projects involved are worth of a great benefit to the society and personally.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 06:30:41 AM
I will encourage people who are just interested in crypto. Guide them on the proper way, and teach them the very basic of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. There is no such thing crypto is a scam or a pyramiding activity. Only the person is just using this technology to scam some people, especially that has no idea about it.
This is why before investing something in crypto better anybody has to make own research and to get great knowledge about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
August 28, 2018, 06:26:18 AM
No. I do not have the right to tell people how to spend money. If they lose 10%, what do you say to them? I did not guess? If they lose 50%? Are you ready to answer for this?
Activity: 20
August 28, 2018, 06:25:21 AM
I will support anyone who wants to join the cypto world
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 28, 2018, 06:22:37 AM
I have personally encouraged lots of my friends to understand what is crypto and get into them. Most of them are still here and earning well.
Activity: 78
August 28, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
I do not recommend that you encourage others to trade. You can advise others to learn what cryptocurrency is. But don't encourage it to trade, especially in bear markets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
Yes, I encourage them, but some people don't believe here and their patience is not suited in this kind of work. They don't have any idea about this that they can really get a huge money. It depends on them if they really want to learn here and participate in many bounties.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 06:04:17 AM
Would not suggest anyone to try to involve other people to investing in crypto. It is a dangerous field, and it could destroy friendships, family relations, if the investment do not turn out good.
I beg to disagree mate, for me it really depends on your budget or savings. If you have enough money then why you are discouraging people in investing in crypto? What we are here is to support crypto and increase its demand thats why we have to hold and wait and even encourage people to join to be successful in this business. Its just a matter of how you will accept this business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 05:53:21 AM
Would not suggest anyone to try to involve other people to investing in crypto. It is a dangerous field, and it could destroy friendships, family relations, if the investment do not turn out good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 28, 2018, 05:44:10 AM
I don't really encourage my loved ones and friends to join the investment coin market. Although I know that investment coins can bring us considerable profits, it is also accompanied by huge risks!
Activity: 88
August 28, 2018, 05:42:43 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
No, I will not encourage others to join this market unless they are interested in it. There is a huge risk in this market. We can't guarantee that we can make money. Therefore, we have no way to be responsible for other people's investment. If we encourage others to invest in this market, what should we do if we lose money? I suggest that you do not do such a thing, investment is a personal act, do not try to incite others to accompany you.
Activity: 182
August 28, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
I have encouraged quite a number of my friends and family to involve themselves and invest in crypto and I will still encourage a few more if I have the opportunity because, I have seen for myself that crypto is such a fine gate to financial freedom and even though it has its ups and downs, its quite a good investment to make.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 28, 2018, 05:31:58 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Before, I tried to encourage other people to involve themselves about crypto. It is not easy but I decided to stop doing it not because it is difficult but because there something happened that I pity myself. The person I taught how to earn crypto is now richer than me and I realize how stupid I am because that happened.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 04:57:38 AM
It's not easy to encourage others to invest in cryptocurrencies because most people say they say it's not safe.

If they lose money in the industry, then I think they might blame me.
Activity: 546
August 28, 2018, 04:54:04 AM
I will only offer with money you have can be more corpulent by way of investing. By investing in the Bitcoin and then arrest him, Ethereum for a long time will certainly be more profitable. And so your friends will surely try to invest.
Activity: 16
August 28, 2018, 04:44:56 AM
Yes, I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 28, 2018, 04:43:41 AM
it's not right to encourage them to invest, First, you must encourage them about the technology behind the cryptocurrency. Let them know how this gonna be changing the world someday. Cryptocurrency only another product from Blockchain, its depend on them are they wanna to invest or not. If they already understand how its work, they will be invested with their own, and that because they believe not because they just wanna fast money.
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 04:36:59 AM
Yes sure well most people have the wrong perspective of cryptocurrency some thinks it is scam or ponzi scheme so I encourage them to check it out and see that cryptocurrency is the future and crypto will take over

Before I am also thinking of the same way that crypto is a scam and we cannot get anything good from it, but when I see my son's progress using this crypto and earning big amount of money which he also giving me, I understand it and beginning to get involve in it.
Activity: 77
August 27, 2018, 11:03:57 PM
Now people are full of doubts and can not take risks. And I'm not forcing anyone to switch to cryptography .
Pages:
Jump to: