Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 16. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 09:42:32 AM
Of course, I try to explain to everybody, that this is not a scam game, and it has a nice future.
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 08:25:18 AM
If it's miles indeed the will of him to want to know then could be very inclined to assist. however if with out a precise cause and just as it makes him need to guarantee towards crypto then better now not as it virtually also there will no longer be the end result of mastering through force. better to work the fields inside the crypto can produce.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
Encourage others to crypto, who show interest  and dont think rubbish about about crypto. becausewe cant  push other to like or  accept something they don't want to appreciate. So we need to encourage more people to get into cryptocurrencies as it is one pf the best investments as of now and it might be very profitable to them as well as us.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
Yes I had been doing that within my communities and friends. And that is exactly what everybody should be doing in order to create more awareness among the people about cryptocurrency, by this it advanced cryptocurrency more and even go in long way to call the attentions of various governments in recognize cryptocurrency in their countries.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
I will empower my family and companions to join. I am a man who likes to share. I think this is a decent chance. I will disclose the encryption market to them and reveal to them that I have settled through speculation encryption. I additionally trust that I Family and companions are compensated by putting resources into the encryption advertise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 30, 2018, 03:23:30 AM
I have Identified individual and businesses that can benefit immensely from bitcoin and technology that support cryptocurrency! The remittance industry and tourism industry including student will be better of using bitcoin and other altcoin!
Activity: 56
Helper
August 30, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I am fully agree with you this is only way to recover the crypto market in near future,Educate new arrivals in the crypto community and don't create a panic "scam is every where", so many good concepts are in the market, appreciate & support  them.

Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 02:49:13 AM
Lots of people knows about crypto nowadays.Its not that much hard to encourage others.If they understand they will invest by themself .
Activity: 378
August 29, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
You cannot force anyone into crypto. Just tell them about it if you so wish and if they develop interest in it, you can try to train or orientate them on it. Crypto should be for those who appreciate it.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
With the money I get, I always tell my friends and invite them to join. And by referring someone to merge surely this will increase the number of investors. All information about crypto always I tell to my friends. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 29, 2018, 05:29:58 PM
It's a very bed idea. You can share general information with a person, if you want to help them to earn extra. But anyway, it's too risky. Crypto is unpredictable, plus, people make mistakes. So if a person you encouraged to join crypto fails, guess who is going to be guilty in all his losses and misfortunes....
Activity: 210
August 29, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
Yes, I tell my friends about cryptocurrency and explain how you can make money on it and what it is. and provide assistance if they want to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 29, 2018, 05:11:21 PM
I would not encourage anyone to use the password, but I do not want others to venture into such a risky market, although there are quite a lot of people who are rich by the password, but there are also some. Some people have become difficult due to cryptography
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
I believe that people should make their own decision, where to invest in. I am not going to encourage anybody to do so. However, I am more than welcome to talk about the advantages, and of course the drawbacks too, if somebody is interested.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
I do it not so hard not to make people afraid of crypto, but it is very important to push people to the crypto a little bit, it will make the process of joining faster.
Activity: 94
August 29, 2018, 02:48:22 AM
All I invited wants to earn easy money but scared to invest.Some of them earn a good amount in ETH when it was $600+.Some are still trying to understand what is Crypto.
Activity: 71
August 29, 2018, 02:10:13 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I share crypto with my friends and giving them background and explanation what crypto currencey is. Giving them encourage to make a plan with crypto for there future. Motivating them and giving an idea what are the possibilities of crypto can make in there life become succesful in the future by investing,trading, joinning in a airdrop and bounty campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:25:10 AM
No, because then it will definitely become in their mind a pyramid. People themselves should be interested and try, and not listen to other people. But while crypto currency is an asset, they are not very attractive.
Activity: 169
August 29, 2018, 01:22:29 AM
I have had some profit in the encryption market. So I think the encryption market is good and worth investing. So I want my friends to earn some money through the encryption market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:19:20 AM
My environment does not understand what it is and any attempts to tell them about it ended not with success  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: