Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 22. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:29:24 AM
no, I don't want to take responsibility . if the man I brought fails, he'll blame me.
Activity: 72
August 10, 2018, 01:28:37 AM
I only choose a friend to encourage him or her to crypto. I tried to convinced some of my friends to join in crypto so we can earn together, but they don't seem to be encouraged.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
You should stick to strangers as advising cryptos to relatives can be harmful for your relationship. Imagine if the cryptocurrency they buy dumps or turns out to be a scam and they lose all their investment. They are going to blame you for it and thats likely going to affect your relationship with them. Encourage others to research the crypto market and the technology behind it.  As for investing, once they are educated let them make their own decision.  Each person is unique and their intrinsic motivations are different than yours.  So be cautious when providing advice.  Their money, their decision.  Education is the most important thing you can do!
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
August 10, 2018, 01:21:34 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Encouraging others to patronize cryptocurrency is not a easy task. You should have many proofs that can make them believe to what are you saying. I keep encouraging my friends because I know that there is a big function of the cryptocurrency in the near future.
Activity: 101
August 10, 2018, 01:18:19 AM
My friend just listened to my suggestion, invested in cryptocurrency, and now has earned 10K. I am happy for him, but I still have to advise everyone to be cautious in investing.
Activity: 169
August 10, 2018, 01:15:07 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good, with others. I have earned some profits in the encryption market. So I think the cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. I will introduce it to my family or friends.
Activity: 146
August 09, 2018, 11:43:39 PM
I will encourage others to invest in the encryption market because I think the cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. So I will introduce it to more people, because I am a person who likes to share.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:13:43 PM
At this point, I won't let my friends in, because I won't get a good reputation no matter whether they make or lose money.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 10:54:05 PM
I will encourage everyone around me to enter into cryptocurrency investment. But the final decisions has to be made by them. I will play my part through enlightening them about what it really is and make them see the benefits of taking part in the early days of crypto
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 10:50:39 PM
I used to think it’s not necessary to encourage other people to learn about benefits of crypto but recently i’ve change my mind. It’s important to spread the good sides of btc and crypto cuz people still don’t know what exactly is , and i think they just need to hear good things from someone who they trust.
Activity: 45
August 09, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
We can encourage them to invest in crypto but some will not even invest coz there's a lot of scam online. We dont need force them, we need to educate them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 10:45:37 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I prefer not, you know people will think differently if you are encourage that person to invest in something that is instinctively unreasonable, it would be better if he came to us and we explained how risks and benefits if you invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 36
August 09, 2018, 10:25:54 PM
I don't encourage others to invest in crypto unless he/she is interested in it. Encouraging and convincing them will only irritate them specially if they have a negative thought about crypto.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 10:25:30 PM
I can invite some of my friends but of course I will tell him the benefits and risks. Because there is no doubt that there are so many scammers roaming the crypto world

Of course by learning it we can find out which ones are potentially scam and those that are not
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:24:04 PM
I will use my work effectively to make my relatives and people around me see the advantages of electronic money. Right now, around me the number of supporters and the participation in the password has been pretty much.
Activity: 49
August 09, 2018, 10:22:59 PM
I will encourage everyone around me to enter into cryptocurrency investment. But the final decisions has to be made by them. I will play my part through enlightening them about what it really is and make them see the benefits of taking part in the early days of crypto.
Activity: 52
August 09, 2018, 10:20:09 PM
Involving someone in matters related to investment is a big responsibility. For example, when Bitcoin grew, everyone thought that it would grow further. I would not like to advise my friend to buy it
Activity: 81
August 09, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
Definitely yes! I would encourgae my friends to invest in crypto especially is they show interest in it because it would be easy for them to apprecuate it. I would tell them, that crypto is a good form of investment and with more people joining, the more chances of success of the crypto world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 10:06:57 PM
When some of my friends ask for advice on cryptocurrency, I tell them about it.  But first of all I'm talking about the risks, but only then about the possible profit.  Since I have one acquaintance who invested all his money in the cryptocurrency and lost them.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 09:48:59 PM
I always try to inform people about facts referring to bitcoin, there seems to be too much disinformation about the cryptocurrencies in general, but being bitcoin the most popular generally it is the one that gets all the attention.
Pages:
Jump to: