Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 21. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 03:53:41 AM
I had an interesting discussion with my friends this weekend.

None of the own any cryptocurrencies and I do. I explained that I never push them to buy anything. I bought my own and hope that the value will increase but my friend kept talking about how it is in my interest to get people to use it because, this is when the value increases. He compared it to an MLM or pyramid type investment.

I was trying to get across the fact that, with an MLM or pyramid scheme, making someone join typically has a direct result on the person who invites (unless 2 or 3 people need to join) in the form of a financial reward. This is not the case with cryptocurrecy. If I encourage friends to join, I won't see a direct benefit, ie, if they invest 500€, I don't get a cut. Of course the more people that buy BTC or whatever, the more it will increase so there is always a need to push adoption but it is very different from multi level marketing or pyramid schemes that I've seen people talk about before.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 01:02:44 PM
I don't want to encourage them,because they don't think by their mind in this case and will be blaming me in case of failure.
just imagine if you made your friends investing in january, then they would lose 60%+ of their portfolio.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 01:00:09 PM
Try not to urge others to partake in digital currencies since they don't have the learning of cryptographic forms of money, they can't manage the cost of the danger of digital forms of money, and are effortlessly tricked by ico trick.
Activity: 139
August 11, 2018, 10:56:26 PM
Yes of course, I have tried and done that already. But the problem is that, not all of my friends are willing to join, maybe they are just too lazy or they dont believe that cryptocurrency is not a scam.
Activity: 173
August 11, 2018, 10:34:05 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes i believe this is the only way i can help to minimize market fluctuation today is to encourage people to hold their crypto investment or to buy more crypto for additional holdings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 10:31:43 PM
it is actually hard to encourage other people to engage in cryptocurrency especially in our community. They are still not that open-minded about it. They thought it was all scam since they've watched several news on tv about people being scammed after investing in bitcoin. All i just hope is that it will washed off eventually.

Though some people would still be against it I think it is a good idea for the reasons that  you would be able to help a friend or someone to know how to become profitable with crypto and you’d be able to promote it at the same time.
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 10:05:26 PM
I am new here in bitcoin or digital money yet despite the fact that, I have nothing to demonstrate yet except for I am presently encouranging my kindred coworker and my companions to join crypto on the grounds that I trust it brings favorable luck me as well as to other people who need to join the battle and the orgsnization.

I tried already introduce and encourage my friends,relatives to try crypro some of them tried umtil now  the are still participating.
Activity: 40
August 11, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
I am new here in bitcoin or digital money yet despite the fact that, I have nothing to demonstrate yet except for I am presently encouranging my kindred coworker and my companions to join crypto on the grounds that I trust it brings favorable luck me as well as to other people who need to join the battle and the orgsnization.
Activity: 69
August 11, 2018, 02:25:56 PM
I dont want to be the guy who lost them their money. Be careful what you say, when you lose ppl money they tend to get really mad 
Activity: 23
August 11, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
if it's for crypto development in the future, why not?. but it is not easy to do, because people will not believe if we as a trader have not shown the income we get.
Activity: 122
August 11, 2018, 01:19:06 AM
I am willing to invite others to invest in a crypto and say that this is not a scam or anything else. However, behind the way I believe they want to invest in crypto, may I know how to trust people to invest in crypto from you? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 12:25:39 AM
it is actually hard to encourage other people to engage in cryptocurrency especially in our community. They are still not that open-minded about it. They thought it was all scam since they've watched several news on tv about people being scammed after investing in bitcoin. All i just hope is that it will washed off eventually.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 12:15:27 AM
I think i will just tell them the basics.And let them decide if this interest them. This way it will look like im not forcing anything to them.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 12:13:32 AM
I often do that to my friends.
There are many rejections that I feel.
Many of my friends don't believe in Cryptocurrency so they don't want to invest and choose to invest in house building rather than investing in Cryptocurrency.
They are afraid of having a loss because all this time the Cryptocurrency is unstable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:10:07 AM
So sad but even some of my friends still think that btc and all cryptocurrency are a scam. I mean, there is no way to teach the good parts of cryptocurrency to people like this. I think crypto market is only for open minded people. The rest can’t understand it. They so scared of crypto and they just don’t even bother to learn about btc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
It is ending up progressively hard to influence individuals to join the space now, the last two individuals I urge to put into the space have both lost cash, one over 60% of his underlying speculation, until there is a noteworthy evidence individuals won't join, late adopters are normally more than the eary adopters
Activity: 36
August 11, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
We can urge them to put resources into crypto yet some won't contribute coz there's a ton of trick on the web. We dont require drive them, we have to instruct them.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 05:12:52 PM
I have already told my friends about the cryptocurrency.For investment just do not say.Talk about the bounty programs.And then my friends themselves are beginning to be interested in investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 166
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 10, 2018, 10:29:14 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I already tried it before. I encourage my love ones to join or be in crypto world but I only tell them the basic, I just want them to learn from the thing I told them. I never told them to invest since they are first timer and may think that it is just a joke plus I do want to be the reason why they will lose their money in wrong investment. For now, I already stopped encouraging. I just want to focus making money and besides it is not that easy to make them understand that crypto is not networking , not pyramiding because their ears are close.

Same here, I encourage people to do some research and just get familiar with this space, not investing. Especially if you have no investment experience like in stocks, forex or other markets, the crypto market might not be the best one to start.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 10, 2018, 02:33:41 AM
I will recommend to all my friends to invest in cryptocurrency. Of course there are scammers in cryptocurrency but they are everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: