Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 15. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
I will share what I think is good to others.
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 02:23:41 AM
We can encourage them to invest in crypto but some will not even invest coz there's a lot of scam online. We dont need force them, we need to educate them.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 02:23:05 AM
Often people are afraid to buy crypto, because they don't know the basic things and even can't to use a wallet for cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is necessary to show an example of buying and storing cryptocurrency as often as possible to encourage other people. Only on our personal example we can show others that using cryptocurrency is safe and easy.
Activity: 726
September 03, 2018, 01:51:47 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
In my opinion the crypto market is a commodity for everyone and when entering the market will have to accept that loss at it. The return from the market is enormous, along with profit as its risk as well as gives us a great deal of knowledge about financial investment. So let's be strong involved and careful and the ultimate goal it gives us is Bitcoin to create wealth.
Activity: 518
September 02, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
I think many friends now know the existence of cryptocurrencies. Everyone has their own judgment. Some people don't need your encouragement. They also see the existence of encryption value. Some people even encourage it. Will not join.
Yes we are different thoughts and opinions so we cannot blame other people are not interested to join in investing in cryptocurrency but don't lose hope some people are interested and open minded in this kind of investment cause they know the benefits and advantage when they invest a a high profitable income they get..
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
I will only say in this topic that the crypto business is very interesting and very easy to do and all users do this business and encourage others to do crypto business because this is the only work do from home with more profit of money in form of coins after doing work.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
I encouraged many people, my family, my friends. Everyone has seen people getting 10-100 times the returns and that is what has attracted every individual out there.
Activity: 184
September 02, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
In the event that you truly need to draw somebody to become tied up with even extremely lucrative business, everything starts with how well you would have the capacity to convey the business depiction to the individual. Knowing how productive crypto business is, I might want to urge others to put into digital money. I will take as much time as is needed and disclose to them about cryptographic money in a well persuading way.
Activity: 82
September 02, 2018, 12:35:14 PM
You know we can never push others to like or accept what they do not want to appreciate. Also it would be hard to make them understand so they do not show interest.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
I'll say to them that it is a good alternative investment. However, same with traditional investment, it poses risks that an individual should be very well aware of. Personally, I don't fancy encouraging my friends to join crypto. I just tell them the basic thing they needed to know and it's up to them to discover further.
Activity: 280
September 02, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
The main problem is that, despite everything, my friends do not understand how the innovative functions of blockchain function. Many have failed. Because I am for myself Cool
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 02, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
We can actually consider crypto as our new found treasure and we should not be selfish about it and share it to others knowing that it is one of the way to make our earnings grow more. We can also consider it as a help for those who are in great need and an opportunity for those who are dreaming to be wealthy someday.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 02, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
Yes I will encourage my friends to join in investing in cryptocurrency I will explain to them how is important to invest and get the best profit, and I told them this is not scam or pyramiding activity this is legit investment that give you good profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
September 02, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
I have Identified individual and businesses that can benefit immensely from bitcoin and technology that support cryptocurrency! The remittance industry and tourism industry including student will be better of using bitcoin and other altcoin!

Plenty of businesses can benefit from crypto indeed, it starts with retailers accepting crypto, they suddenly have a new group of customers who want to pay only with crypto. Hopefully Pundix will be successful and lead the way!
Activity: 75
September 02, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
Step which I will take with presentation of crypto are the primary strategies for perusing and security of crypto and its history.
To confer persistence in each procedure which will be experienced in light of the fact that there will be a great deal of new that will be executed. when we have totally exhibited the individual.
Activity: 88
September 01, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
Never do that no make a difference how enticed you are to do it. On the off chance that somebody from your companions/family purchased crypto in light of your suggestion and if the value turns red and we enter a multi year bear cycle then they will frenzy and pitch their speculation and going to point the finger at you for it and it will acquire soreness your association with them.
Activity: 406
September 01, 2018, 05:51:21 AM
Yes i will really encourage a lot of people to invest there money crypto so they can also make a huge income when the market will comeback more stronger and i will not stop encouraging a lot of people until they believe on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 01, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
I think that this year all people know that cryptocurrencies are not a pyramid and not a Scam. So I no longer see the point in explaining the obvious.
Activity: 406
September 01, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

Of course I will gladly explain to others how the crypto currency works so that they can provide themselves with a comfortable life. The more people will be crypto the higher the prices for coins will grow.
Activity: 136
August 31, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
I don't mind to do that. However, because the price of crypto is in a downturn that lasts quite long. This has a huge impact on the interest and demand of the crypto community which has dropped dramatically. So that also has an effect on crypto prices which continue to decline. People will doubt the ability of crypto technology with the current situation, so, for now, it is very difficult to get new people who will be interested in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: