Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 25. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
Crypto finance is good, but it works better with passion. I rather teach them about crypto, for them to fall in love with it and develop the passion for it. Before investing, so they won't see it as a get rich quick scheme.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
Instead of encouraging them to invest in crypto, I will rather use that period to brief them about btc and blockchain technology. I will let them understand the merits and demerits of btc and leave them to learn more about it. I know they will definitely bring back the issue of investment once they get to understand btc well.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 06, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
I was introduced to this market by my second friend, so I will also tell others about this market and if they will be interesting, then I'll tell you what and how it works, you need more people know about this market.
But I think you should first encourage people to have money. We are living in a world where no one is getting any decent amount of money and aside from the super rich people almost everyone is living a life of hardship, not maybe super poor and having trouble finding food type of hardship but definitely 99% of the world can be poor and like proper no food type poor if they got fired and couldn't find a job in couple months. Everyone who lives a decent life is living that life thanks to their work, take their income from them for 3 months and they would be insanely poor. If you are poor inside of 3 months without your income that means you are definitely not rich. You are just working poor.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
August 05, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
For dropping country like mine I don't think I see any other way for youth to do business with little or no capital..  Crypto is the only way..  So I surely encourage other people to it
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 03:51:58 PM
I was introduced to this market by my second friend, so I will also tell others about this market and if they will be interesting, then I'll tell you what and how it works, you need more people know about this market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 05, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
I'm sure that it is a really good practice because popularity of crypto in the world straightly affects market caps and other important things here.

I wouldn't encourage anyone to join crypto. This sphere is really specific, there are no material objects involved, and it is almost impossible to prove a person that these code fragments cost a fortune. So nope, guys, i'd stay away)
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 05, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
If my friend is willing to understand the cryptocurrency, I will patiently teach him how to buy cryptocurrency and advise him to buy mainstream cryptocurrency. But I will not actively encourage others to invest, because this will make others mistakenly believe that you may be engaged in pyramid schemes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 05, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
I would only inform people about crypto and if they are interested, tell them how things have panned out for me, the highs the lows the forgotten password everything not just that you can make money from it as that would only paint a little of the picture. I do think now is a good entry point for new investors however they would be starting from what looks like the low point.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 03:17:59 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

of course I want to encourage other people to join and join in investing in cryptocurrency. because cryptocurrency is a profitable business. even though the risk remains. but when compared to investment stocks or real estate investment cryptocurrency is better. I often promote cryptocurrency to my relatives and friends. and among them there are some who are interested and invest. I explained to them that cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough in technology and will be the future currency. and cryptocurrency is not a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 149
August 05, 2018, 03:16:34 AM
One thing i have learned from trying to encourage others to crypto, we cant please everybody. There are people who are very negative and there are also positive and are willing to learn. One thing is sure. Crypto is legit.
For me personally I will not encourage them literally yet I will let them discover by there own eye the benefits given in crypto. You are right, some people think it is a scam. So, i will show to them what i've got and wait for them to ask me and wanted me to teach them how.
Activity: 87
August 05, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
I would select people which I will going to encourage to join in crypto but I will not going to force them... Just like others here said, I just let them know how crypto world works and its up to them if they want me to teach them how to join and earn in crypto world.
Activity: 294
August 05, 2018, 02:54:22 AM
I will introduce crypto in my friends and relatives. Actually when we have a small chitchat, i’ll always open the topuc about bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I always explain that we can earn money and learnings in crypto if they read the forum. I explain the difference between pyramiding activity and bounty campaigns so that, they had just a little info about crypto.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 02:50:30 AM
I will not encourage others to participate in the cryptocurrency. If you do this, others will think that you are a liar. They don't believe in cryptocurrencies, which makes me feel stupid.
Activity: 75
August 05, 2018, 01:34:05 AM
I have been doing that in my environment but the only problem is that they still don't get how blockchain technology works therefore they compare crypto withponzi scheme.

Same with me, I already encourage my friends and classmates to crypto but they still have some doubt about it and keep saying that it is a scam since they heard someone told them that it is impossible to earn with something unfamiliar with them. At the same time they really don't know what is blockchain technology.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 04, 2018, 05:34:24 PM
I'm sure that it is a really good practice because popularity of crypto in the world straightly affects market caps and other important things here.
Activity: 171
August 04, 2018, 05:14:02 PM
I advise new people in cryptocurrency  to be hardworking,serious and optimistic most especially those that do airdrops . There are scams in crypto these days, you have to be careful when you want to do airdrop, read the whitepapers of the airdrops to confirm their authenticity. You can as well invest in cryptocurrency by buying coins at lower prices and sell them when prices are higher
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
August 04, 2018, 03:55:03 PM
I only share info, but never force them to join or invest. Sometimes they also ask me some things about cryptocurrency, and I'm happy to answer them. When they think this makes sense, there are some they started to go even invest.
Activity: 173
August 03, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Of course we should invest in crypto and encourage others to do so. It really is a good way to be profitable enough. Apart from that if we have coins like Tau, Eos and Ada, it is the best.
Activity: 188
August 03, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
Before you encourage others about cryptocurrency, educate them and what crypto is all about teach them all the benefits of this business industry all the positive sides and tell them how risk is it in terms of investing to avoid blaming each other so they know the good and bad sides of this industry.
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
yes!..i would suggest this one!..crypto is really a good investment!..the benefits of investing in crypto is the same when you are investing in a business!.....so, let us educate people and spread the good things about crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: