Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 26. (Read 8582 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 11:59:49 AM
I think this is the industry that can make us rich, so I very much hope that they can join me as well, but I will not invite them on their own initiative, because there is a great risk in this industry, which requires them to go judgment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
Encourage others to be here in cryptocurrency is depending on the people if they are interested on this kind of world mate. Sometimes they dont mind it because they always thinks its illegal or a scam which is not good. Yes i have people talk them about it and they are now here in crypto because of their open minded thinks and i explained to them well.
Activity: 162
August 03, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
If I ever get a chance, I will encourage others to buy crypto for sure. Crypto is really a good medium to invest and earn. Also if you have coins like Prg, Eos and Ada, it will be the best step.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 11:28:25 AM
I encourage my friends to join crypto because it is the future. We have debates over it and all but it’s better to make them understand rather than pressure them to invest in crypto. I think there are projects that speak for themselves and impress many people to invest in directly. I think the way things are going, crypto will soon replace fiat and we’ll see crypto in every aspect of our life.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 11:09:05 AM
Yes, I would like to spread the good news, upcoming good news with my friends and in social media to make more good people in the crypto platform. And even, right now, I convince a girl to invest in Eloncity ICO and in some good coins. Crypto needs good people and investors but not the fudders. So, we need to work for it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
August 03, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
Yeah i might be but i don't tell everyone some people have a hard time understanding or they might be too agresive like they want to win a lot of money in very short period
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
the different use with release of offers as service from developer to put on focus with attention as appealing with distinct on qualification as referring one as finest to returns with nominals on value as difference on spheres with the token price.
Activity: 344
August 03, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
Ever since I started working on cryptocurrency, I have always been encouraging people and educating them on the concept  and the possible benefit one can derive from it.. Dealing with cryptocurrency is a good idea
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
I would encourage friends to understand blockchain and encryption currency, but it is not a good investment opportunity, because the bear market has come, I would suggest they learn more knowledge, so when the bull market comes, everyone will make money.
Yes, I agree in encouraging others in crypto. Actually there are so many ways of encouraging many people or investor in cryptoworld. and the one of the most useful is the this forum in which the ICO that are launching are recruiting so many participants for them to have so many endorsers too. IN some ways like signature bounty campaign in which the participants are wearing the signature of the particular ICO and they will od posting for them to earn stakes and for them to earn tokens too. there are other ways too like social media especially facebook and twitter. as they also doing posting for them to endorse particular ICO.
Activity: 344
August 03, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
Ever since I started working on cryptocurrency, I have always been encouraging people and educating them on the concept  and the possible benefit one can derive from it.. Dealing with cryptocurrency is a good idea
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
August 03, 2018, 03:30:51 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Getting people to invest is optional but at least educate people on the benefits of blockchain and the decentralized nature and trustability of the system
Activity: 77
August 03, 2018, 03:30:42 AM
i do love encourage friends and my relatives what i am doing for almost months now and tell them that i do love bounty and airdrops work more than my job now, but still they are all scared about investing into it, some of my friends dont want try to this even i had a proof that i am earning good cash on this industry they said that it will end like a bubble and hoping that they will learn what this is all about.  maybe soon if i made a million cash that was the  time they will try to joined here,
Activity: 361
August 03, 2018, 03:30:36 AM
I do that a lot of times. When I come across any ICO which I believe it will make it after reading around it, I tell friends to invest and most of them do. I normally promote ICO's on my youtube channel too. 
Activity: 111
August 03, 2018, 03:24:46 AM
I don't have time to explain to those people who won't take the risks with it and don't see the positive side of bitcoin. It is hard to explain if they won't even cooperate with you and those people who just say negative things about bitcoin. If ever I do have to explain it to someone, I would just tell them that cryptocurrency is a currency which you can use to invest it and earn more than what you have right now.
Activity: 243
August 03, 2018, 03:19:16 AM
I am already inviting friends and families to take a look at crypto and its possible benefits. Also, though some of these projects are scams, not all of them are and there are still some good projects out there. In addition, investing in crypto should not be in the form of pyramiding schemes. These schemes are scams and they will just take your hard earned money away. Keep away from these gimmicks and it is still best to do your own research.
Activity: 162
August 03, 2018, 02:48:22 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good to my family or friends. I have invested in the encryption market and have received some returns. I think cryptocurrencies are worth investing, so I will share them with others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
August 03, 2018, 02:40:29 AM
Now negative days for the cryptocurrency and some investors are psychologically difficult to wait for the end of the market correction. Therefore, it is now important to encourage others so that they do not make mistakes and do not sell their coins at a loss.
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 02:10:01 AM
Right now I am already lacking of my free time to do that, so it was in the past in my life, but now I'm not encouraging anybody especially looking on the situation that is present on our market today.
Activity: 100
August 03, 2018, 01:01:30 AM
I will not encourage others to add encryption. Usually I will explain to my friends what is a blockchain and what is bitcoin. But I would not recommend them to buy bitcoin or other altcoin. Because encryption is risky.
Activity: 244
August 03, 2018, 12:56:42 AM
Yes I will encourage my friends to engege with crypto. In that way,  they will be enlighten that crypto is not a scam and pyramiding. But it's more on technology and alternative source of income.
Pages:
Jump to: