Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 35. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:52:22 AM
Yes probably and especially to those who are my close friends that joining and involving themselves in crypto will definitely change their life and make it better and brighter because of the great benefits of it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
I always tell friends, relatives and colleagues about the situation in the market and the prospects for the development of the crypto market. I am sure that it can be very useful for the society and profitable for investments.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:51:15 AM
I once encouraged my two friends to join the code, telling them that there might be lots of opportunities to make money. Unfortunately, they all thought bitcoin was a hoax.
Activity: 166
July 26, 2018, 02:59:33 AM
I will encourage my friends to follow crypto after I can make a lot of money. Because if we give them something new we should have a proof. So our friends could be interested in crypto and then they get to join the crypto.
Activity: 148
July 26, 2018, 02:50:05 AM
I will encourage my friends or family to join the encryption market. But I won't encourage them in this year's encryption market. Because I think this year's encryption market is very risky. Our investment in this year will face great risks.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
I think it would be pretty easy to get someone to participate in an investment in the crypto world, but if they are looking for information about the world of crypto and discover that today many scam ico they will become disbelievers again and it will be hard to convince them that investing in crypto is something that can be profitable
Activity: 129
July 26, 2018, 02:09:06 AM
I won't encourage others to invest in encryption and explain to them that this is not a scam or pyramid activity, because the encrypted world is unpredictable. If the person I encouraged adds encryption and loses a lot of money, then I think I will 愧疚 For a lifetime, they volunteered to ask me, I will patiently teach them, but I will not take the initiative to encourage them to join.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 26, 2018, 02:08:39 AM
Well, I just encourage my some close friends to join me in crypto, but sadly they don't really get what it is and they don't want to involved on some extra activities like twitter bounties. I have already explained that I gain some extra cash about this but still they don't really understand and believe me..
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 01:58:42 AM
Once you say crypto the next thing they say is ponzi. This is because most be experience with TBC One coin and the rest. I try to educate them that bitcoicon is a peer to peer system that is very effective and is also the future. Although , some are beginning yo see he difference
Activity: 135
July 26, 2018, 01:54:57 AM
I joined the encryption market when I first joined the encryption market through the introduction of my friends. I am the cryptocurrency that was officially invested in the market last year. And I also got some returns in the encryption market last year. So I also want my friends to get involved and let them earn more money.
Activity: 87
July 26, 2018, 01:50:20 AM
I would encourage them to understand blockchain first and encryption currency but it is not a good investment opportunity as of now because the bear market is here. It would be better if they go for it when it’s green otherwise they’ll lose hope. But yes I would suggest they learn more about crypto rather than trading techniques
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 01:48:56 AM
I think cryptocurrency has so much to offer than just “Buy Low and Sell High”, people don’t really see beyond that. I would say just go on understanding crypto if you really wanna make it your job.

I encourage all of my friends to join crypto because it is the future. We have debates over it and all but it’s better to make them understand rather than pressure them to invest in crypto. I think there are projects that speak for themselves and impress many people to invest in directly, just take a look at Liven and RedCab. Two of the very best projects that are working in Food and Transport industry, I think people will start using these projects soon.
Activity: 57
July 26, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. So probably no way.
Activity: 54
July 26, 2018, 01:43:54 AM
I have tried several occasions to encourage other people to crypto, but a lot of them are scared. The negative news about crypto on the tv and the newspapers  won`t help.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 01:40:06 AM
For me  would encourage friends to understand blockchain and encryption currency, but it is not a good investment opportunity, because the bear market has come, I would suggest they learn more knowledge, so when the bull market comes, everyone will make money.
Activity: 48
July 26, 2018, 01:37:07 AM
I don't encourage others to do this. I remember that I just started adding cryptocurrencies and I created the first bucket of gold. But I encourage my friends to join. After investing, he lost a suite and I felt very uncomfortable. So I don't encourage friends to participate.
Activity: 132
July 26, 2018, 01:34:43 AM
I rarely encourage other people to encourage them to invest in encryption and explain to them that this is not a scam or pyramid activity, because I don't think it is necessary. If they really want to learn about encryption, they will ask me. After all, I can't afford them. To take the risk, the choice is their
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 01:34:01 AM
When I first started studying cryptocurrency, I advised all my friends to pay attention to it.  But those who listened to me, they lost their money in the winter.  Since they started selling all their altcoins at a loss.  They did not want to hear that the cryptocurrency would grow.  Now I'm not telling anyone that I'm investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 111
July 26, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
I will advise to any individual who need to think about crypto yet not to urge them to put resources into crypto. I need them to comprehend about what is crypto, what is blockchain, how to get crypto and else. When they request that I contribute I will advise to them to Do Your Own Research so they choose which technique to contribute the need to take. I simply love discussing cryptos it influences me to feel have more learning. I like find out about something new particularly about cryptographic money world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:23:46 AM
If indeed they feel attracted and interested to enter into crypto then teach them certainly will be easy. But if you still aren't interested in it then the invite and inform also wouldn't do any good. Although this crypto is indeed producing but has risks in crypto makes a lot of intention to join this became afraid and diminishes.
Pages:
Jump to: