Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 30. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
Yeah id like to do that !! To encourage the other cypto that they would never give up on this forum!! Because this they only chance to get extra earn if you do this correctly and more to earn!
yoh can of course encourage others, but there are some people who will never do it and i believe that it is their fault
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
i think that it is a right thing to do and i believe that you can learn soemthing by yoursdlf and practise a lot
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
Yeah id like to do that !! To encourage the other cypto that they would never give up on this forum!! Because this they only chance to get extra earn if you do this correctly and more to earn!
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 05:14:56 AM
If a person is interested, and always talk about all the pros and cons .
Activity: 165
August 01, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share good things with others. I think cryptocurrency is worth investing, and it has a high development value. I have also obtained some returns in the encryption market. So I hope that my family and friends can also make money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
type the did want to know then helps to explain naturally gladly. but when there is no intention to enter into a crypto then tell is a difficult thing to run. Crypto takes a deep understanding to study it and when it's not done by seriously then it will only cause things to no avail.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
Good question! To the author respect! Of course I will and more than that I tell everyone who wants to know about earning on cryptocurrency and share the knowledge that I have! Many of my friends already thank me for what I told them about was kryptovaci!
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 05:08:01 AM
That is one of the noble deeds, in my opinion. There's nothing to do with you introducing crypto to your peers. The larger crypto community will bring a positive thing for crypto, which is the development of crypto that is getting better to be a useful cryptocurrency for the wider community. This technology also will also grow with the better along with the times.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 04:57:04 AM
I always brag my crypto knowledge to my friends they are interested because i am earning money but they dont research on there own they keep asking me about crypto i keep answering them because i want them to learn . I always share my knowledge to them because the more holders the better.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 04:54:54 AM
Yes, first i will encourage my friends in this type of job, telling them to join in every different type of bounty campaigns to earn different coins and also teach them how to deal with the job in the crypto world.
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 04:51:29 AM
Of course, in the interests of everyone, invite your friends and acquaintances to invest in the crypto currency because this increases the overall capitalization. The market is growing and everything is getting better.
Activity: 231
August 01, 2018, 04:50:48 AM
I myself have never benefit when trade coins crypto. With the money I get, I always tell my friends and invite them to join. And by referring someone to merge surely this will increase the number of investors. All information about crypto always I tell to my friends.
Activity: 141
August 01, 2018, 04:48:49 AM
I will encourage my friends to join the industry. I think the current market is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies, but there are still great risks, so I will let them learn some knowledge and then judge which cryptocurrency to invest.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 04:46:04 AM
The market also got a lot of scam. For now, this can not be avoided. But if good research is done, there are good coins. I see the crypto market as a start. I believe that it will rise in the future. When I recommend it, I explain its positive and negative aspects.
Activity: 9
August 01, 2018, 04:16:39 AM
I see people people responding to questions like "i've got $1000" what should I buy. Often I read responses saying you should buy X or Y. The questions often come from beginners that have no clue about the market. People giving advice should really put disclaimers more often when they responde to posts rather than, "yeah, just buy $1000 of ADA, it will 10x in 1 year". You have NO IDEA how the market will turn out and unfortunately, because the crypto space is new and exciting and uncertain, it is much easier for people to position themselves as thought leaders. I think the message to newcomers should be, "Do not confuse things you see written on the internet with facts." Hell, you should even take this post with a pinch of salt.
Activity: 107
August 01, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
without prompting I always invite to join and invest in crypto, because I believe crypto can give advantage to the lover.
I always take my brother before others, because I want my family to prosper.
but it is a little difficult to explain to them, as many do not believe in online work.
Activity: 156
August 01, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
I encourage other people to at least understand cryptocurrency and know its market along to let then see its potential, however I do not encourage then to quickly inveat to it as they will just be eaten alive by this market without proper knowledge. I always suggest to them to at learn the basis with 1-2 months of learning before they invest into anything this market offers.
Activity: 104
August 01, 2018, 03:18:17 AM
Will only encourage others if they have a desire besides it will also be difficult to make them understand if they do not have desire But in all its essence, I really want to encourage others to join and invest in crypto.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 03:12:22 AM
All of us need to do this, of course, that even happens inside my friends.  But before I asked them to invest their money, I give them the right orientation, especially the risk aspect that cryptocurrency has on a short term.
Activity: 158
August 01, 2018, 02:31:11 AM
Firstly I will let him understand the basic of cryptocurrency and try to explain why it is beneficial. Later I will encourage him to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: