Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 34. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
I will not take the initiative to encourage my friends to participate in the investment of cryptocurrencies, because the risk of this industry is very large, but if they are interested in understanding the industry, I will share the knowledge and some experience I know.
Activity: 54
July 30, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Yes, I will explain to them if needed. I will explain to them what they think is the fraud, the profits they will make when investing, making them understand the cryptocurrency market is very potential.
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 05:00:00 AM
 I try to encourage those friends of my who will work here in bitcoin community which they will able to have a reward which is comfortable to bitcoin as well as to fiats but some of them didn't believe it. Well, it's their own lose this kind of opportunity.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 07:01:44 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes,  I will because I want to share my good experience about my investment in crypto. I want to help my friends  to know how to gain more money through this new technology.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
I have told that to a lot of people and they haven't invested and still think its a bubble. And I love when BTC is falling and most of them are informing me about it  Roll Eyes

So you're just waiting for that "I told you so" moment. Grin
Sneaky.  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:25:53 AM
Yes, ofcourse. I try to create community in my city which want invest in ICO's and buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
I have told that to a lot of people and they haven't invested and still think its a bubble. And I love when BTC is falling and most of them are informing me about it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
I sometimes tell my friends and acquaintances about cryptocurrencies, and show them what are the pros and cons. I do not push them to invest in cryptocurrencies, let them decide.

The more people can support the cryptocurrency, the stronger it will be. The altcoins will start to grow, and Bitcoin will become the largest gainer. It is very important to be positive about the crypto.
Activity: 93
July 27, 2018, 06:58:15 AM
I would like to encourage cryptocurrency to those people who are interested on it and allots their time on research and learning the market very well. Also for those people who seeks some extra income here in cryptocurrency but doesn't have the basic knowledge about it.
Activity: 142
July 27, 2018, 06:54:50 AM
Of course that so few people I invited because people collect money for a purpose and I told them if put in bitkoin you can make the money faster and here today I say thank you for bitkoin they bought and sold for 6300 and 7900 are very satisfied...
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 06:51:56 AM
It should be encouraged, I think it will be useful for everyone. This is our future .
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I will explain to other investors that investments in crypto currency are associated with high risks and I will advise them to invest in the crypto currency of no more than 30-40% of their funds.
If a person is really interested in crypto, then you can explain to him in more detail about the possible profit and the greater risks. But first advise you to learn more information about crypto from other sources, so as not to invest money for scams, and immediately to be good invester.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 06:50:28 AM
everyone decides whether he needs to connect his life with crypto or not . cryptography is very unpredictable . I don't think we should tell our friends about crypto and recommend investing
Activity: 6
July 27, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
Would only encourage if they show interest, you know we can never push other to like or to accept something they do not want to appreciate. Also, it would be hard to make them understand.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 06:42:50 AM
I will explain to other investors that investments in crypto currency are associated with high risks and I will advise them to invest in the crypto currency of no more than 30-40% of their funds.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
I will explain and encourage as many people who are ready to know and learn about crypto. This is an opportunity I wouldn't want to hide from people but there are some who are much interested in the negative comments they gear abot crypto and hence not willing to listen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 06:48:33 PM
I sometimes tell my friends and acquaintances about cryptocurrencies, and show them what are the pros and cons. I do not push them to invest in cryptocurrencies, let them decide.
Activity: 364
July 26, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
All of us around us love to income some extra money. When it comes to take some risk and invest your money people starting hazed just because they don't know and they have no idea this marketplace.
If anyone knows about this Marketplace and how to invest in this Marketplace and how to gain money. If people are able to understand the scams then they will probably protect them self and they will invest in real cryptocurrency and make a really good profit in no time, for this reason, they need only one thing and the thing is known about the marketplace. Otherwise, you Will waste your previous time and money for no reason.
Activity: 164
July 26, 2018, 01:17:39 PM
I've already encouraged some of my friends to try crypto. I've explained some of basic knowledge how it generally work and they're really intrigued about it but most of them really don't have the time to pursue it.
Activity: 137
July 26, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
My many are interested in cryptography.and ask. I'm interested in sharing information .
Pages:
Jump to: