Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 33. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
I will encourage others to add encryption, but I want to be limited to my family. Although there is a saying called good things to share with everyone, I believe that if my friend is interested in encryption, I will definitely consult with me.
Activity: 121
July 30, 2018, 06:52:45 AM
I will do this, cryptocurrency is a good investment, he can bring what I want, I want to encourage friends around to join. Because investing in anything is not as easy as investing in cryptocurrencies. I am not afraid of encryption but believe in encryption.
Activity: 53
July 30, 2018, 06:49:37 AM
I am very new in the crypto market. It is necessary to read and research continuously. I explained the system with good and bad directions of my friend, and now he is investing in the crypto market. Blockchain is a system that excites the system.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
Initially I had motivated to many persons but they did not believe me . Instead they always make fun at every negative news. Now I motivate only to my dear people those who understands and I want them to earn .
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 06:27:11 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Only if the person asked for it. I think explaining to others who already have different views will not be of much use. It's easier to get them shopping and tell them you get money from Altcoin.
Activity: 54
July 30, 2018, 06:26:21 AM
Cryptocurrency markets need more players.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
July 30, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I am encouraging my friends to invest in cryptocurrency, by giving them articles and youtube videos that will explain how cryptocurrency and blockchain works, this is the right thing to do, those authorities in blockchain can fully explain and clearly that it is not a scam and a pyramiding activity.
Activity: 103
July 30, 2018, 06:25:22 AM
Guys, believe me, don't easily encourage others to join the encryption, because many people will bite you after failing, and push all the blame on your head, because I have experienced such a thing, I patiently teach him How to add encryption, add the benefits of encryption, but there is no good result
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
Yes, I would gladly introduce cryptocurrency to my friends and relatives and explain to them what cryptocurrency really is so that they will know and understand the good things and benefits cryptocurrency can bring to their lives.
Activity: 96
July 30, 2018, 06:10:47 AM
The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks. I can't do these risks myself. If you encourage others to join the encryption? I feel that it involves money. Don’t take the initiative to encourage others to join. After all, if this person goes bankrupt, I will be very sad and feel embarrassed in the future.
Activity: 77
July 30, 2018, 06:07:57 AM
I can tell all the positive and negative aspects of cryptocurrency to any person but will never push him into buying coins. Let the person decides what to do. In the world of cryptocurrencies you can get rich quick and just as quickly go bankrupt.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 05:57:02 AM
I do this sort of thing all the time especially during my lesuire. I like to strike a conversation that we lead to cryptocurrency disscussion. And if anyone show more interest I always go extra miles to assist and help!
Activity: 162
July 30, 2018, 05:56:05 AM
I have invested in the encryption market and have received some returns. I think this is good, so I will share it with more people because I am a person who likes to share. I will explain to my friends and family that they will join the encryption market.
Activity: 66
July 30, 2018, 05:55:30 AM
Crypto has been transforming the way that the world is conducting business and the way that we transfer money to others. So many dramatic shifts have happened that are of benefit to society as a whole. Try to educate people about crypto. The more they know about it, the more they want to invest on it. Teach them about cyber security and how it can improve our daily lives.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 05:51:39 AM
I will not encourage anyone to invest in the cryptocurrency market. When investing in cryptocurrency, the risks are always hidden and can cost them money. I will explain to them only what they need and in the capacity that I know.
Usually when friends are interested in cryptocurrency. I give them links to informative sources. They immediately say" you hard to tell as you earn " and feel offended. I tried to make so that they could earn, but it is more pleasant to them to campaign to follow someone, instead of to go ahead.
Activity: 90
July 30, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
I won't push a man that he invested in cryptocurrencies but I'll gladly tell him how to work the system and talk to all the pitfalls which might arise in his way
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
Yes, I hope that my friends around me can join the cryptocurrency and become rich by cryptocurrency. Realize the freedom of wealth. Because this is really a future trend and development worth investing.
Activity: 100
July 30, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
I don't think I would encourage others to add encryption. If someone is interested in encryption, they will consult me. I will patiently analyze the advantages and disadvantages of encryption with them, but I will never actively encourage them to add encryption because of encryption. Is risky
Activity: 35
July 30, 2018, 05:43:59 AM
I will not encourage anyone to invest in the cryptocurrency market. When investing in cryptocurrency, the risks are always hidden and can cost them money. I will explain to them only what they need and in the capacity that I know.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
July 30, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
yes i encourage my family and friend to understand what cryptocurrencies and explain what is the really use of it in our daily life.
Pages:
Jump to: