Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 31. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:03:37 AM
I have been encouraging people close to me to embrace cryptocurrencies and possibly invest in it as i think it has come to stay. I think this can promote the positive trust which is required for it to thrive and we all need it to thrive.
So many people have so many misconception relating to cryptocurencies and its in our interest to correct some of them  so as to make sure it grows and all nukes and cranies accepts it. That is the least we can do, if u ask me
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:46:20 AM
I would encourage friends to understand blockchain and encryption currency, but it is not a good investment opportunity, because the bear market has come, I would suggest they learn more knowledge, so when the bull market comes, everyone will make money.

Of course, I will tell my friends and explain to them how crypto works. So that the have idea and its up to them if they would join us. Because its better that they know that, this not a scam but although some smart people make this as opportunity to earn by scamming other people. So that they will be aware which is scam and real crypto business.
Activity: 128
August 01, 2018, 01:38:26 AM
I won't take the initiative to tell my friends what the industry is like, but if my friends want to know about the industry, then I will teach them without reservation. Because the risks in this industry are great, I will remind them to invest carefully.
Activity: 40
August 01, 2018, 01:38:15 AM
If everyone invested in crypto, I believe that they can have the future that they want, but everyone should have their own head on their shoulders
Activity: 82
August 01, 2018, 01:37:23 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good to my friends or family. I have achieved some returns in the encryption market. So I will share it with my family and friends and let them join in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 01:34:50 AM
I would advise my friends only those investments that I have already checked, for example, the purchase of bitcoin or Ethereum. Other advice I would not give because they already bear the risks
Activity: 176
August 01, 2018, 01:31:18 AM
I encourage all of my friends to join crypto because it is the future. We have debates over it and all but it’s better to make them understand rather than pressure them to invest in crypto.I think the way things are going, crypto will soon replace fiat and we’ll see crypto in every aspect of our life.
Activity: 127
August 01, 2018, 01:23:18 AM
Encourage others to encrypt? Yes, if I have made huge profits in the world of encryption, then I will be happy to share encryption with my friends and relatives around me, but unfortunately I have not received money from the encryption world, so I have no confidence to encourage my relatives. Friends also join encryption
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 01:20:57 AM
Yes of course as least because I want to my friends and familiar, too, have been able earn money, not sit in poverty. I think that they will be very grateful to me and that this is a great thing to do
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 04:04:09 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I do that as much as I could. I don't want to be the only rich guy in my circle. I want as much people around me to benefit from my wealth of knowledge about crypto and I give them the in-to-to explanation. Good they found it interesting and many of them are already into the Crypto-world.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 31, 2018, 03:24:42 PM
Certainly. But many of my surroundings, which I tried to explain what it is, and how it works, I did not understand. People have a lot of stereotypes about this, and they consider it a fraud, and do not trust.
Activity: 223
July 31, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Inviting people into crypto is not the problem but are they really interested in learning it. Some people want fast money and if they can't find it here, they will run away.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:02:33 PM
I think that everyone should attract new people to the world of cryptocurrency. thus, we will increase people's interest in cryptocurrency. I invited all my friends to the world of crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
July 31, 2018, 02:59:58 PM
I actually do that - I've told all my friends and relatives about crypto and some of them are almost ready to invest.
The only problem is the initial capital - not everybody have spare several thousand dollars that can easily be lost.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 31, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
Yes I constantly encourage my friends and relatives  to invest in crypto they seems to like it after seeing my profit. I also do it by way of bounty campaigning. But it's our responsibility  to do bounty after research and guide our relatives in right direction
Activity: 33
July 31, 2018, 12:57:40 PM
I am extremely eager to disclose the crypto to others, and welcome them to join. I am additionally thankful in light of the fact that a large number of my companions and relatives will join in crypto in the wake of hearing my clarification and examination. Despite the fact that not a couple of individuals who deny even don't have any desire to tune in to my clarification yet it is alright.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 31, 2018, 11:40:32 AM
You can encourage the people but you need to explained everything even the a little things that they will face when they enter crypto world.  We all know is not easy to understand everything about crypto if your not really willing to learn. So make sure when you encourage the others that willing to learn and understand everything.
Activity: 214
July 31, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
I've encouraged a lot of friends & family to research & understand crypto. I wont directly encourage someone to invest as I feel that needs to be a decision they make on their own, but many of the people I have exposed to crypto have ended up investing themselves.
Activity: 187
July 31, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

this time, i dont and im not going to do that. because i have so many encountering people and friends encouraging them to join this kind of things. about  cryptocurrency, they automatically reject it and give an advanced false conclusions about what we are doing. so, i stopped for now.. maybe i will do again in coming years.
Activity: 92
July 31, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
I used to explain the cryptocurrency to my friends, but many people don't believe in cryptocurrencies, saying it is a lie.
But as time went by, they slowly learned the cryptocurrency from me and I told them.
Pages:
Jump to: