Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 32. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:29:13 AM
I am trying to motivate my friends to make a research about bitcoin. So they will look at the whole idea of money and crypto and then invest with understanding of all risks around it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

That is an obvious thing. I often explain in detail about the cryptocurrency, blockchain and its importance in the future life when someone is interested and want to hear about the crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
I began my travel with crypto from bounty and encouraged my friends to take part in bounty and they figured out themselves that it wasn't  scam.
I remember that year, here my friends called me in the crypt, and I thought that it was all a fraud ((And it turned out differently, it's very cool!
Activity: 244
July 31, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
Yes I will encourage my friends to join crypto for them to have other source of income. To reiteratw them that crypto is not a scam and it can bring a great change in the society and ways of living in the future
Activity: 83
July 31, 2018, 09:11:22 AM
Yes, it seems to me that investing in cryptocurrency is profitable, and I will encourage my friends to invest in cryptocurrency. But I will explain the risks ahead of time, because after all, it is investment. There will always be losses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
I always make great efforts to attract new investors. After all, new users can get important advantages with confirmed prospects of appreciation of their coins. Good luck!

I am also enthusiastic about inspiring the other guys to start dealing with the cryptocurrency. If my friends ask me about Bitcoins and when they want to learn something new about altcoins, I share my knowledge with them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
it's okay to give them motivation, but we're not pushy. because investing in crypto is very risky, and there's nothing to do if there's a significant price drop unless hold hold. but for a new player is that acceptable? therefore, we can not force, just give motivation only.
Activity: 239
July 31, 2018, 07:19:28 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
If you really is there some knowledge about cryptocurrency and marking in all, of course you need to suggest your friend join in because they can earn money too. And you will create popularity of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
July 30, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
I talked to my friends about blockchain and cryptocurrency sometimes,but all of them perfer to speculate in the stock market.
Activity: 42
July 30, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
yes!..we should encourage others to the crypto industry!..this is the best way to enjoy the advantages that they could get from investing in crypto industry!..let us educate people about this revolution in the society!..it's their right to be informed!
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
It's hard to encourage when we have to tell them invest only what you can afford to lose. Most run away hearing that lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
I won't advise my friends to go to this game. I can share my experience and tell others how good and bad everyone needs to make a decision because if he lose then the blame will be you
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
Yes I encouraged my friends teaching them about crypto some had good response some people still don't believe crypto... As time goes they learn and know about cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
If you are talking about telling other people that you are dealing with crypto-currencies and thus helping people invest, then I'm afraid that you are putting yourself at risk, because people will have in mind the fact that you have money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
July 30, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
I began my travel with crypto from bounty and encouraged my friends to take part in bounty and they figured out themselves that it wasn't  scam.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 07:53:13 AM
I always tell my friends that the world of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and violent place. No need to believe that cryptocurrency is the way to quick riches. Cryptocurrency rich units and hundreds of thousands of people went bankrupt
Activity: 120
July 30, 2018, 07:08:19 AM
I will encourage my friends to invest in the encryption industry, because I think there are still many opportunities to make money in this industry. I believe that only those who know enough about this industry and have some investment experience can make huge profits from this industry.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
I always make great efforts to attract new investors. After all, new users can get important advantages with confirmed prospects of appreciation of their coins. Good luck!
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 07:01:36 AM
What you say is not necessarily necessary because practical applications are also the desires of the coin. I do not recommend it because they have their own thoughts. I only really recommend to those who are really passionate and fancy. I advise them to learn more and not to invest, so when the market goes up, people will make money.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 30, 2018, 06:57:07 AM
yes i will, i do keep doing that to make people more aware what cryptocurrency is. First i start with my friend and also with my relative, i explain how crypto works and i think some of the are think its good to invest on cryptocurrency but there is my relative that not believe in crypto and they say it just a fake and not real investment. But i think overtime he will understand and trust in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: