Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 55. (Read 8585 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

If they have the money and the right attitude towards investing, then why not? To be honest, I'd rather give them a brief overview of what cryptocurrencies are and let them discover the universe of if all. I believe cryptocurrency investment is for everyone who's willing to risk money they're prepared to let go easily.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 01:37:14 AM
Some people can't put their trust on Cryptocurrency, they are people who is afraid to take the risk.And i think the most reasonable is they think that Cryptocurrency is a kind of another scam. I cant help it but at first i am one of those people. But as time continues, i learn to trust Cryptocurrency and get some knowledge about it.

Maybe we should let them learn it by themselves. In that way we did not force anyone to believe. People are free to choose, not everyone forced to do something will success.Let them be and wait till they decide for their own sake.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2018, 01:35:50 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I will not encourage others peoples to join in cryptocurrency. Sometimes peoples missunderstanding about cryptocurrency and its hard to explain peoples when they already have negative thinking about crypto. Better just give them good link to learn
I also provide learning for others and include my friends if you want to know cryptocurrency even further, and I will share tips with those who are interested, if they do not believe mw then that is not a problem for me  Grin
I don't really care who does get involved with crypto or who does not get involved with it because they are likely to do things for money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

I will not encourage others peoples to join in cryptocurrency. Sometimes peoples missunderstanding about cryptocurrency and its hard to explain peoples when they already have negative thinking about crypto. Better just give them good link to learn
I also provide learning for others and include my friends if you want to know cryptocurrency even further, and I will share tips with those who are interested, if they do not believe mw then that is not a problem for me  Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 01:25:41 AM
Yes thats ive been doing today to enrourage other into crypto currency wolrd!! To make it better life future Crypto has more benifits so ive been encourage  to join!!
Activity: 66
June 17, 2018, 01:23:24 AM
It is good  and less patronizing if you steer conversations toward cryptocurrency and answer people's question misgivings about what cryptocurrency is all about. Never market bitcoin or ICO to people, let them find it out for themselves
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 11:12:39 AM
It is good  and less patronizing if you steer conversations toward cryptocurrency and answer people's question misgivings about what cryptocurrency is all about. Never market bitcoin or ICO to people, let them find it out for themselves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
no, if there is a chance for them to heard and to know about that, I will just explain it to them on how cryptocurrency will work. the investment is all about on their decision if they will do it or not.
Yes if they want to know but how if they not interest at all? This is the challenge for us to encourage people to come here.
For example if we explain to anybody but hard for them to understand and they still think that crypto is scam then how? Difficult choice for us.
Activity: 24
June 15, 2018, 11:24:46 PM
my friend encourage me to join in crypto. I was interested when he earned money in cypto At first he explained about cyptocurrency.... the pros and cons, and the oppurtunity in crypto world.
Maybe in future when I earned profit, I will encourage also some of my friends who is interested joining in crypto world.
Activity: 700
June 15, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

June 15, 2018, 11:06:26 PM
I'm really encouraging my friends to join Crypto.. they keep laughing lol. When i have some earnings, they start to ask.When i showoff nothing, they still laugh haha..
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
I will, if it's my relatives and relatives. I see no reason to propose this to others if they do not want it, then do not. The matter of choosing everyone and earnings will only be undesirable and not a buzz that could be in other jobs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 15, 2018, 01:31:47 PM
no, if there is a chance for them to heard and to know about that, I will just explain it to them on how cryptocurrency will work. the investment is all about on their decision if they will do it or not.
Activity: 854
June 15, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
I will encourage them, but at the same time, i will have to tell them the pros and cons of cryptocurrency. This is necessary because, they have to prepare their minds and understand what they are coming to invest their time and money in.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 15, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
No, I will not advertise or promote friends and acquaintances. If some of them are interested, I will share my experience and opinion.
This is a risky market and it is easy to lose everything here.
I do not want to be guilty for the loss of my friends.

That's right brother some of our friends are really interested on making money, If they believe on something that will really make them rich then they will grab this opportunity to earn big. We share ideas and information- Different opinion but we are on the same community.
Activity: 170
June 15, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
No, I will not advertise or promote friends and acquaintances. If some of them are interested, I will share my experience and opinion.
This is a risky market and it is easy to lose everything here.
I do not want to be guilty for the loss of my friends.
June 15, 2018, 12:02:52 PM
It is good  and less patronizing if you steer conversations toward cryptocurrency and answer people's question misgivings about what cryptocurrency is all about. Never market bitcoin or ICO to people, let them find it out for themselves.
Activity: 43
June 15, 2018, 06:55:38 AM
Yes, I have encouraged most of my friends to crypto world. I explained in all the way, but few people asked about risk? But there is no answer from my side. Because it involves huge risk. So I did not compel them.
Activity: 8
June 13, 2018, 09:28:24 PM
I will encourage my family and friends to join. I am a person who likes to share. I think this is a good opportunity. I will explain the encryption market to them and tell them that I have paid off through investment encryption. I also hope that I Family and friends are rewarded by investing in the encryption market.
Pages:
Jump to: