Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 56. (Read 8585 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
I tried to explain to my friends about the crypto currency and this way of earning money, but they are too critical about it!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
Yes, I introduce Cryptocurrency to my closest people that Cryptocurrency is a currency that will provide many advantages if investing.
Many people have proven that Cryptocurrency is capable of transforming one's life economy into a rich one.
If investing with Cryptocurrency then the chances of gaining profits will certainly outweigh the investment by using Gold.
Activity: 63
June 13, 2018, 09:43:31 AM
Absolutely yes specially if the person have potential to learn crypto and willing to embrace what's the possibilities in crypto such as risks and benefits. That would be nice move to add person who believes crypto.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
It is my privilege to encourage them even I know that at the first place they will look at me as scammer. Maybe I will do it in simple way like taking them into the restaurant or in business.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:29:49 AM
I do encourage other people  also friends and relatives to work and invest here in crypto. I said to them this is real profitable and not scam. Many of them are willing to get in and learn how is tbe process and others are judgemental.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
I told many stories about the prospects here, but they do not understand, so I'm not going to attract anyone, so if there was a referral system then I would have thought  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
No, I do not advise anyone. If it comes to money, then the person must decide where to invest personally. Or then he can offend you.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I think almost everyone here will voluntarily do it. Because the more new communities enter, the stronger the foundations of this industry will be.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Well I will only encourage those who are only interested in crypto. I will not waste my time for those who are believing that crypto is a fraud, scam, illegal or any other bad things they're thinking about it.
Activity: 141
June 12, 2018, 10:41:57 PM
I tell to anyone who want to know about crypto but not to encourage them to invest in crypto. The best I can do is to show them the advantages of crypto then let them decide on their own.
Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

While some people hear all the bad news and scams about bitcoin in the news, I would encourage others to invest in encryption that would benefit investors and the cryptographic world.
Activity: 99
June 12, 2018, 09:30:57 PM
I have already tried on my family and I receive various feedbacks. Others still cannot understand, either I did not explained well or they are just not interested. There are some that are convinced and started to study more on crypto. They were amazed and inspired when I showed them my crypto assets. And now, we share the same goal and dream.
Activity: 99
June 12, 2018, 09:28:44 PM
It is responsibility to all encourage others to aware about crypto world.It will results crypto users will increase and the demand will increase and more demand leads high price which is really beneficial for existing investors.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
June 12, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
Encouraging others in to crypto means we can educate about them about crypto, but we cannot make them to invest in crypto. Coz here high risk is involved.
You should not encourage people to trade if you aren't an expert at it. Some people just want the newb's money in a coin so the price could go up.
Activity: 420
June 12, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
I like to encourage my friends to invest not their money but their time and effort to do bounties, there is a risk when investing money and I don't want to lose their money because of my fault. There's a lot of bounty campaigns out there that can give us a lot of money. Smiley
Activity: 462
June 12, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
If my friends ask me about my hobbies and current interests I always talk about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, as I would like to attract them to our world, but I never start this talk without their interest.
Activity: 473
June 12, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
Yes, I encourage people around me to join the crypto community as it is a way of making profits on investment  and getting ideas on the use of technology in solving financial and societal issues as long as they are patient enough to choose a good coin or project to invest in. I tell them of my success story in crypto and many have joined and they are enjoying and excelling in the crypto community.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 12, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
Why do you encourage them to invest? Is investment his own business? If you encourage others to invest and lose money, he will treat you as an enemy.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

I have already motivated my friends to invest in Bitconnect and regretted.
I wanted them to become rich but this project turned out to be a scam.
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 06:09:23 AM
I always try to convince my friends that the means of  investing in bitcoin is not a fraud,    even  I was not  hesitate to invite  them to want  to invest money in bitcoin.
I have a funny story. Friends called me, I believed them and gaining experience went my own way, as it turned out later very successful. Started recommending to my friends to go for me but they refused and kept losing money...
Pages:
Jump to: