Pages:
Author

Topic: Energy Crisis 2.0 in the New World Order era - page 2. (Read 2273 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

EG playing devils advocate, if i was russia i would have(based on their promotions) used their so called precision missiles to in unison take out precision strikes on all ukrainian political buildings and military bases and void ukraine of any military response in one day

Of course, Russia tried from the first days of its invasion to attack Kyiv and its central military and political organizations. Thus, it is known that in the first days of the invasion in the skies over Kiev, seven Russian military aircraft were shot down in just 11 minutes of battle, after which the Russian invaders became more cautious.
https://www.unian.net/war/zenitchik-rasskazal-kak-v-nachale-voyny-oboronyali-nebo-nad-kievom-novosti-kieva-11928549.html

Russia has also shelled the city of Kyiv and other Ukrainian cities, as well as military installations throughout Ukraine, since the early days of its invasion. Explosions were recorded in different parts of Kyiv, but in the central part, where the central authorities were located, there were practically no explosions. Most likely, Ukrainian air defense worked well there, which did not yet have the ability to effectively cover the sky over all of Kiev. But in response to a corresponding question, the Kremlin then said that they were not shelling the buildings of the central authorities of Kyiv because there was someone to sign the surrender of Ukraine.
In any case, later Putin’s army tried to destroy the central part of Kyiv, even using their new “dagger” missiles, but by that time Kyiv was under relatively reliable air defense protection. But rocket attacks on Kyiv and drone attacks have continued for the third year.

As for military facilities, the command of the Ukrainian Armed Forces secretly moved equipment, primarily aircraft, to alternate deployment sites before the attack, and this made it possible to preserve the bulk of aviation and other military equipment of Ukraine. Because of this, in the first months of a large-scale war, the Russians suffered staggering losses, forcing the aggressor army to withdraw its troops from central and northern Ukraine.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
Man we're going waaaaaaay off topic here Tongue

isnt it funny how russia has for decades said it has the best military and military inteliagence on the planet, on its path to being recognised as a superpower..
yet.. their actions of the last couple years do not live upto the catastrophic prophecy russia have been promoting they are capable of
Superpowers like Russia and US (and by extension NATO) have weak militaries with fancy equipment. In my opinion there are 3 main reasons for it:

First and foremost is that they have not been in any actual wars for decades (most of them after WW2) and that has made them soft. Even US regime that has spent all its time in wars hasn't been fighting "actual" wars. For example if you check all the countries they've invaded in the past 3-4 decades, they either had no military at all (eg. Afghanistan) or were already disarmed and their military, government, etc. had fallen apart (eg. Iraq, Libya, Syria, ...).

Second reason is after they built their nukes, they thought they are protected so they mostly stopped developing their armed forces technologically. I'm not saying there hasn't been any development, but there weren't any where it counted. I believe they call it "conventional warfare with conventional weapons".

And finally the development they pursued was mostly a stupid competition between themselves. For example US built F35, Russia built Su57. US built aircraft carriers, Russia built aircraft carriers. This is why for instance when US regime spends hundreds of billions of dollars and almost 3 decades in research and development of the most advanced stealth aircraft (project called "The Beast") it turns out so pathetic that the moment it gets close to the borders of a much more technologically advanced country called Iran, it is not only detected very easily but also hacked into, taken control of, landed safely and then decrypted, reverse engineered and mass produced in a short time!

There is little ingenuity in warfare among these so called "super powers"... this is why they keep losing their wars in the long run.

if i was russia i would have(based on their promotions) used their so called precision missiles to in unison take out precision strikes on all ukrainian political buildings and military bases and void ukraine of any military response in one day
Your view of warfare is very far from reality, it's mostly something you see in Holywood. Cheesy

Funny thing is that those idiots in Washington think like this too. Which is why they spent $12 trillion in West Asia in about 20 years and couldn't achieve any of their goals. We already saw how pathetically they escaped Afghanistan leaving behind $100 billion worth of weapons and ammunition for the cavemen called Taliban.
Things aren't significantly different for Moscow. In fact one of the first things I said when Russia invaded Ukraine was that Ukraine is Russia's Afghanistan.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
isnt it funny how russia has for decades said it has the best military and military inteliagence on the planet, on its path to being recognised as a superpower..
yet.. their actions of the last couple years do not live upto the catastrophic prophecy russia have been promoting they are capable of

EG playing devils advocate, if i was russia i would have(based on their promotions) used their so called precision missiles to in unison take out precision strikes on all ukrainian political buildings and military bases and void ukraine of any military response in one day

instead russia have been hitting random non important targets like residential apartment blocks and not precision striking all the meaningful targets

russia over the last couple years revealed they dont actually have the military power they promoted they had.

that said all countries say they do too.. but when they pretend they can see an incoming missile/nuke on their sophisticated radars they pretend to have, how come they can never locate missing 747 planes(rhetorical)
legendary
long-range missiles to Ukraine, such as the German TAURUS with a range of 500 kilometers, as well as other long-range missiles.
Just because they've capped their aid to 100-300 km range, it doesn't mean a tiny bit higher range is categorized as "long range".
Generally speaking for cruise missiles 300-500 km range is still categorized as short range and barely enters the medium range category. Long range for cruise missiles starts from 1000 km range and above.

BTW something as weak as Taurus with its subsonic speed with a semi-light warhead and very weak accuracy is not helpful at all. There is a reasons the number of Taurus missiles produced and exported is extremely low.
If you want to use an example, at least use something decent. Even the shitty US made Tomahawk missiles with their high failure rate (1 out of 4 fails!) is much better than Taurus and is categorized as long-range for real (1700 km).
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Forget the fairy tale about the “second army of the world”, in Ukraine they have not been able to achieve any noticeable successes in two years,

...  Russia has been fighting the entire Western world in this war. What would Ukraine do without all that military and financial assistance from the west? Without that assistance the war would be long over.

Russia is not at war with the entire Western world. Yes, European countries, the USA and some others provide financial and military assistance to Ukraine. But military aid is too selective. Until now, the allies are afraid to transfer long-range missiles to Ukraine, such as the German TAURUS with a range of 500 kilometers, as well as other long-range missiles. Only those missiles that have a short firing range are transferred to the anti-aircraft missile systems supplied to Ukraine. If Russia had fought against the entire Western world, Ukraine would have already had the opportunity to destroy the Crimean Bridge, through which Russian troops are constantly supplied on the southern front, and without it, the front from the Crimean Bridge would have long since collapsed for the invaders.

In addition, Ukraine attacks military and dual-use targets on Russian territory mainly only with Ukrainian-made drones, which it is still modernizing. One can only imagine what would be happening now on Russian territory if at least the same number of missiles and shells that Russia is now launching into Ukraine had exploded there.

Ukraine also still does not have Western aviation or Western naval forces. If Russia had really collided militarily with the Western world, the war would have ended long ago, but not in Russia’s favor.
legendary
One of the biggest bag holders of US national debt is China, the biggest US/EU trade partner is China, the biggest US/EU trade deficit is with China and is growing, and a lot more.

Even in armed conflict the weasel act is helping China. Every bullet US shoots in another direction is a win for China.

is growing??

china de-dollarised its risk by selling them debt bonds..
(from 2000-2011 china gained upto $1.3trill of US bonds... in the last 2 years (2021-23) china dropped that down by half to ~$750b as of november 2023)

side note about the war in ukraine/russia
for every US missile donated to ukraines defence, .. ukraine gives an equal value amount of hectares of land to private investors of blackrock

as for what china wanted to then invest that spare $750b(of the $1.3b that was locked into bonds) in, ofcourse they bought gold.. but that doesnt mean they are going to hoard it forever, they are already talking about how to offload it into projects like real estate and silk road and collaboration with the middle easts smart cities projects
legendary
Let me stop you there, because to be the leading Super Power in the New World Order, they can't act like a weasel forever. That "act", if maintained, will be the defeat of Russia and China's other allies. How then will the "New World Order" be acheived?

Plus it's laughable to have the presumption that China doesn't want to be the leader.
Well as I've always said, I don't believe the New World Order has any "leading super power". There will only be "power blocs". China may try to become US 2.0 (a unipolar world) after this New World Order (new new world order LOL) somewhere in 2050 maybe, but for now China alone can not even survive let alone want to be the solo power.

As for the weasel act and its consequences, you are on point although I wouldn't say "defeat" but it is putting pressure on others and I'd say the opposite could happen meaning if China keeps it up it could end up with the defeat of China itself. Keep in mind that in US National Security Strategy, China is considered enemy number one.
To keep this post short I won't get into the details of how with a simple shift US could do to China what they did to USSR, we can discuss it further if anyone is interested.

We're also already seeing this in BRICS where more members are complaining about how irresponsible China is acting specially in preventing the BRICS currency and SWIFT replacement from being introduced.

For the time being (possibly starting from 50's and specially during Cold War between US and USSR) this weasel strategy is the most beneficial for them so they'll keep it up. Just look what they're doing to their enemies in the West to see the benefits!
For example the deindustrialization of Europe (the competition in the markets), both US and Europe dependence on China that is growing every year! One of the biggest bag holders of US national debt is China, the biggest US/EU trade partner is China, the biggest US/EU trade deficit is with China and is growing, and a lot more.

Even in armed conflict the weasel act is helping China. Every bullet US shoots in another direction is a win for China.
This is getting so bad that even the thinktanks in Washington are raising alarms. The most recent one I read was about the $2 million dollar defensive missiles that US Navy has an extremely short supply of that are being wasted in the Red Sea trying to shoot down $20k drones and failing all to support genocide of Palestinians. Meanwhile the budget situation in US is so bad that Biden has only been capable of dedicating a tiny amount of money for such a small number of them that would only be enough for a couple of destroyers and not even fill their supplies Cheesy they were building them for the possible future Taiwan invasion and any possible face off with China in the sea and they've already run out of these missiles...
Activity: 322
Merit: 128
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
OK, but that doesn't change the FACT that China and Russia have been building a Gold hoard. Whether it's for their preparation for the fight for their "New World Order", probably debatable. But it's probably also good to check the Gold/commodities purchases of the other countries in the "BRICS Commonwealth".

Maybe it's not just gold, maybe the stock of basic food ingredients, China has also thought about and prepared from now on, even beforehand, where potential riots in the future will break out immediately, be it war or other major events if we observe at this time.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I don't think China has a plan to create war with the US. In terms of economics, their supply routes are not interrupted by the wars and they are not going into the path of recession.

I believe they wouldn't have a choice, unless they don't want to be leading the New World Order. But who will lead it? Russia, India? That wouldn't also be in China's plans, no?

A couple of things:
Chinese strategy has always been to act like a weasel.

Let me stop you there, because to be the leading Super Power in the New World Order, they can't act like a weasel forever. That "act", if maintained, will be the defeat of Russia and China's other allies. How then will the "New World Order" be acheived?

Plus it's laughable to have the presumption that China doesn't want to be the leader.

"NewWorldOrder" is not a plan of  "china #1 superpower". . nor "china own all the gold forever"
its actually more of a BRICS commonwealth.. china is trying to get away from single superpower infighting

energy crisis in the future will be trying to interconnect countries world wide where by the sunny side of planet can sell excess solar energy to dark side of planet like they are trying to turn northern africa into solar far, but then cable it into europe/middle east to sell the excess as the planet rotates

fossil reserves are going to diminish within half a century anyway, no matter if you want to blame NWO or climate or whatever reason for the transition away from fossil, thus not a crisis. but more of a predicament

OK, but that doesn't change the FACT that China and Russia have been building a Gold hoard. Whether it's for their preparation for the fight for their "New World Order", probably debatable. But it's probably also good to check the Gold/commodities purchases of the other countries in the "BRICS Commonwealth".
legendary
I don't think China has a plan to create war with the US. In terms of economics, their supply routes are not interrupted by the wars and they are not going into the path of recession.

I believe they wouldn't have a choice, unless they don't want to be leading the New World Order. But who will lead it? Russia, India? That wouldn't also be in China's plans, no?
A couple of things:
Chinese strategy has always been to act like a weasel. They did it during the Cold War between US and USSR and benefited greatly and have been following that strategy ever since, even today that US has officially declared war on China.
So yes, China doesn't want to fight US but US does. Look at what US considers #1 threat.

As for trade routes, I disagree with @carbon. All of them are threatened and disrupted by armed conflicts and cold wars.
In the sea, US is threatening China by controlling all the waterways specially in chokepoints namely Malacca. In fact one of the reasons why US has suddenly became so interested in Taiwan is to destabilize Chinese routes in the seas.
On the ground is the same too. The Belt and Road initiative goes through a bunch of countries. Check their list and see how every single one of them has been destabilized over the past couple of years (eg. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, ...). Even tiny ones that could fall into a teeny tiny part of that route like Armenia!

As for the New World Order, things will go back to "normal" like before. Meaning a world where there is NOT a single power but multiple powers in the world. This is why we see multiple "blocs" usually economic blocs forming and getting stronger, one of which is BRICS.
In other words China will not replace US but will only be one of the powers (in East Asia). Russia will be another specially after defeating NATO in Ukraine (in North Asia and possibly eastern Europe). Iran is the other in West Asia. And finally if US doesn't fall apart like USSR, it will be the power in the West (includes Europe).

As for India, it has a lot of work to reach a "hegemony" status and is far from it. For now they are doing what China did decades ago, attracting foreign investors and strengthening economy. They don't yet have a strong and unifying ideology either. For example Modi is trying to establish his right wing Hinduism as the nationwide unifying ideology but it is radical and internally it is starting to cause chaos that in long term could tear India apart if they continue like this and fail.
legendary
"NewWorldOrder" is not a plan of  "china #1 superpower". . nor "china own all the gold forever"
its actually more of a BRICS commonwealth.. china is trying to get away from single superpower infighting

energy crisis in the future will be trying to interconnect countries world wide where by the sunny side of planet can sell excess solar energy to dark side of planet like they are trying to turn northern africa into solar far, but then cable it into europe/middle east to sell the excess as the planet rotates

fossil reserves are going to diminish within half a century anyway, no matter if you want to blame NWO or climate or whatever reason for the transition away from fossil, thus not a crisis. but more of a predicament
legendary
Roll Eyes

Plus just because there are entities in China, or in whatever country, that are making it easier for ordinary people to gain more access to Gold, phyisical or paper, it doesn't necessarily mean they're selling their Gold hoard. It's laughable to have those foolish assumptions, or foolish posts, merely to gaslight people into questioning the right information and make the gaslighter look smart.

Be careful in the real world, frankandbeans. Gaslighting might be becoming second nature to you.

whilst this is a energy topic YOU seem to want to just keep it derailed into a gold topic and a copied insult flurry of nonsense..

---Snip---

Roll Eyes

Frankandbeans, listen to me. Nothing in what you have posted changes the FACT that China's Gold reserves has been increasing because of the FACT that they're HOARDING the commodity.

PLUS, you may say that it's off-topic for the thread, BUT a New World Order under the leadership of China would never be possible if they didn't have a very large Gold reserve because the path that they're taking might be that might involve a war with the United States. It's a fall-back plan.

I don't think China has a plan to create war with the US. In terms of economics, their supply routes are not interrupted by the wars and they are not going into the path of recession. Although there may have been setbacks like the real estate crash, their economy still is stronger with the help of BRI. They are not going to ruin this momentum with a war with the US.

The only thing that could get China into war with the US is if they insist on taking over Taiwan by force but they could just wait til something happens since NATO seems to be using brute force in Ukraine or something happens on US soil itself since this election is crucial to what could happen next.

And true, I don't think they will sell Gold. It's their property to ensure the BRICS nations can back up their currency.

---Snip---

China’s central bank is ramping up its gold reserves. In fact, it’s spearheading the “record levels of central bank purchases” of gold worldwide.

The People’s Bank of China (PBoC) purchased a total of 225 tons of the precious metal in 2023, lifting its gold reserves to 2,235 tons, according to the latest data released by the World Gold Council (WGC).

So why is the world’s second largest economy stocking up on something that does not bear any interest and is far more difficult to use in actual transactions than the highly liquid US dollar-denominated securities preferred by most nations?

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/does-chinas-nonstop-gold-purchase-show-shift-away-from-us-dollar-16751433

Please confirm that that's not actually true.

If China wants to lead the "New World Order", it needs to have a very large Gold Reserve. Because if they don't, Russia will do it.

Russia's gold reserves increased to 2,350 tons by the end of 2023, according to figures released by the country's central bank on Monday.
In December 2023, Russia increased its holdings of gold reserves by 34.6 tons from the previous month to 2,350 tons, and the value of the gold reserves reached a record high of 155.9 billion U.S. dollars, the Bank of Russia said.

As a result, Russia's gold reserves made up 26 percent of its international reserves, the highest level since March 2000.

https://english.news.cn/20240116/8d23f41f47dd4fed8439a080dc66d243/c.html

legendary
Frankandbeans, listen to me. Nothing in what you have posted changes the FACT that China's Gold reserves has been increasing because of the FACT that they're HOARDING the commodity.
so you admit china had the money 2020-2023 to buy gold.. ok thanks for debunking yourself on another side topic.
they bought in 2021-22 (average $1.6k) and now have hoard at $2k average..
looks healthy investment to me
especially if in 2024 they can hand out gold bricks as 'cashback' back-handers to support the real estate market, where a $75k gold brick only cost them $60k.. plus those deals get people buying real estate to then accumulate another $175k from real estate project sales, where they got property for free due to grabbing up evergrande property

PLUS, you may say that it's off-topic for the thread, BUT a New World Order under the leadership of China would never be possible if they didn't have a very large Gold reserve because the path that they're taking might be that might involve a war with the United States. It's a fall-back plan.

funny thing is.. US faked their #1 ranking on their own listings..
i hope(but never expect from you) to research the whole debt defined as GDP math.
and you will see why US is happy to raise the debt ceiling to retain its foundations as #1.. problem is the US debt in REALITY is hurting the US

when people stop watching things in $USD and start watching world economics in lots of domestic prices.. the USD will start to show its points of rust where it pretended to be gold/stainless steal

the US wants to be a net exporter(previous strangle holds via trade commission terms), to draw value into the US via giving away US goods at luxury prices.. but when other countries start to say no.. US domino's start to tumble

i know you are itching to reply 'but us sales of Iphone in asia are up' no they are not, shipments are up. but asia are not buying. instead they are filtering them on to other US sanctioned countries so that its asia that get the sales from destination countries, the US does not sell directly to.
also the iphone shipments are small in comparison to other phones combined, (and actual sales in asia.. )
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Roll Eyes

Plus just because there are entities in China, or in whatever country, that are making it easier for ordinary people to gain more access to Gold, phyisical or paper, it doesn't necessarily mean they're selling their Gold hoard. It's laughable to have those foolish assumptions, or foolish posts, merely to gaslight people into questioning the right information and make the gaslighter look smart.

Be careful in the real world, frankandbeans. Gaslighting might be becoming second nature to you.

whilst this is a energy topic YOU seem to want to just keep it derailed into a gold topic and a copied insult flurry of nonsense..

---Snip---

Roll Eyes

I don't think China has a plan to create war with the US. In terms of economics, their supply routes are not interrupted by the wars and they are not going into the path of recession. Although there may have been setbacks like the real estate crash, their economy still is stronger with the help of BRI. They are not going to ruin this momentum with a war with the US.

The only thing that could get China into war with the US is if they insist on taking over Taiwan by force but they could just wait til something happens since NATO seems to be using brute force in Ukraine or something happens on US soil itself since this election is crucial to what could happen next.

And true, I don't think they will sell Gold. It's their property to ensure the BRICS nations can back up their currency.
legendary
2.3) Specific to UK, all these costs are higher because UK decided to join US and London in support of genocide, declared war on Yemen that supports Palestine. That effectively turned all British vessels into legitimate targets which has not only increased all those costs but also increased shortage (nobody wants to work for UK and British or British linked ships are attacked/damaged).
Some stats are coming about regarding this situation I mentioned here:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2024/feb/25/more-than-half-of-uk-retailers-affected-by-houthi-disruption-survey-shows
"The price of shipping a container from Asia to Europe has gone up by as much as 300% for some businesses, while logistical delays have added up to three to four weeks to delivery times, according to the survey by the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC)."

Although this is mainly about retailers and exporters but this also affects energy shipments the same way.
Also considering the fact that this war entered the third phase (first phase was verbal warning and blockade, second phase was attacks using weapons to damage vessels, third phase is using weapons to sink them) things could get worse for supporters of genocide.
legendary
Roll Eyes

---Snip---

Roll Eyes

legendary
Roll Eyes

so lets handle you one more time..

you might want to look at the form of payment the chinese government planned and are giving out for the funding of the real estate completions, to re-energise the real estate market and not make it decline, you know, in the topic where you pointed out in-complete developed properties from private developers where you tried to use it as evidence of chinese gov's economy being bad
or is research too good for you, you prefer staying ignorant huffing gas fearing someone wanting to enlighten you

funny part is
private developers rushed too soon to develop properties before next decades baby boom demand. so PRIVATE developers failed..
during that time china was ignoring the issue(not their problem it was hong kongs problem at most) and mainland china happily just went on investing in gold

you tried to twist it as a sign of mainland chinese gov failure. and then doubled down saying chinese government going into crisis  having to money print their way out of the real estate issues..

reality is no, gov made their profit on gold and now ready to sell remove their gold exposure. before the post-ATH correction back down to value, so willing to give anyone that buys a unfinished property at market rate(so owners can fund the new developers that will finish them, without crashing the market rate) and china will give the owner a kg of gold as a back hander thanks, to avoid a money print and avoid a real estate market crash by not having to sell plots below market rate

try to do research and stay away from the gas fumes. you will only get burned when you decide the gas fumes are the only thing you want to touch your mind when someone tries to then enlighten your mind

anyway..
if you want to buy gold at ATH. and hoard it until the correction and sell at a loss due to lower fuel cost mining making it cheaper to have a lower average gold price again AKA buy high sell low aka sell at loss.. well you carry on with your own bad economic plan, just dont cry later about it and dont play victim

the energy crisis of crash of 2020 and inflation of 2021 is old news now.. we are getting back to norms..

..i do laugh how you live upside down to reality.. but cry how everyone else is wrong.. but ill leave you to your mistakes as you are the one that will victimise yourself with your mistakes

ill check back on you in a couple years and ask you how your $2k/oz gold purchases are doing.. and then ill laugh once more
(if you cant even get the economic hints from the oil/fuel costs relaxing(this topic) aiding gold mining thus impacting gold price..  and china now wanting to reduce its gold exposure after the 2 year buy up that got it to do its ATH (of the other economics topic).. to aid you in informing you its a bad time to buy gold at ATH before the correction.. thats all on you now)
legendary
 Roll Eyes

legendary
they gave negative trust rating because your clown army you support(doomad hosted) cried to them with victim tears.
No ser, Gregory Maxwell and Andrew Chow gave YOU negative trust-ratings because YOU have been spreading lies, disinformation, FUD, and have been gaslighting people.
If you know the truth and you are right, then why the negative trust-ratings given to you by two of the most trustworthy people in the forum?

Copy and paste? Frankandbeans, your big blocker Anti-Core-Developers posts are copy-pasted from Mike Hearn's and Roger Ver's propaganda.
when your cult of idiots treating core devs as immortal gods cried to your gods to put neg trust.. that then becomes a meaningless reference to then ask why the negative trust.. because you know your cult leader requested it
your just circling the same victim card you created for yourself.
the whole debates i had in that era were about how segwit opens up an exploit that can allow junk.. and funnily enough ordinals proved my point
my evidence is based on code and block data and backed up by researchable data and examples of exploits actually being used. your rebuttals are based on emotion and tears

crying about crying gets you no where and proves nothing. apart from you are wanting to play victim
by you not doing research, thus getting confused then crying that it must be me confusing you becasue i dont say the same songs as your cult. then crying about it.. says more about you than anyone
if you want to learn. do your research. if you dont want to learn. stay ignorant jsut stop crying about the position you put yourself into as a self admitted 'pleb'(the insult YOU gave yourself) that feels like a victim.. you made yourself a victim, and you are unwilling to accept what you done to yourself. or more so not done to improve your circumstance

you keep bringing  up "negative trust, why" and "franknbean"
you cant even come up with anything new, you just cycle the same tripe your mentor spewed at you
saying franky is wrong because he made my sugar daddy cry, is not proof of any debunking of what i say

you cant even articulate a way of saying it differently, independently of your cult leaders script

Ser, do your own research. They're hoarding, not selling.
anyway china is offering out gold.. just not back to america.. yes it took in gold and is now offering it out. that how trade works.. the only difference is they are just not offering it back to the west

asia and the middle east are trading gold and shuffling it around
they are even offering it to the real estate buyers as a way to keep the 'paper' price of real estate property at market rate while the buyer gets an instant "cash-back" in the form of upto 1kg bars of gold(yep its the sneaky way to protect real estate market while back-hander deals to offer discount after contract signed at market rate.. kinda smart actually, very economics savvy)

as for energy
now diesel prices are coming back to this past decades norms of the $3 range as oppose to the $6 high
gold miners can mine again cheaper than last couple years. so expect golds ATH range now to correct again DOWN when gold mining season begins in spring

other goods and products will see CPI relax too due to lower fuel costs compare to previous few years

as for electrification of energy. well power plants still need to convert to renewables over next 20 years so expect longer term prices to not return to old prices.
legendary
they gave negative trust rating because your clown army you support(doomad hosted) cried to them with victim tears.

No ser, Gregory Maxwell and Andrew Chow gave YOU negative trust-ratings because YOU have been spreading lies, disinformation, FUD, and have been gaslighting people.

as for your research.
you dont read code or blockdata or find real statistics or data.  your research is asking someone their opinion on things and then you copy their opinion.
you are defined as a spoonfed consumer sucking up anything handed to you. not a researcher.

If you know the truth and you are right, then why the negative trust-ratings given to you by two of the most trustworthy people in the forum?

from looking at your opinions they all sound like copy and pastes from social/mainstream media.
when you dont sound like doomad, stompix, you sound like fox news

even your insults are a copy and paste

as for your incessant overuse of the word gaslight.. you need to see who's fueling your flames and causing you to get burnt. the vapour that comes to you is piped in from idiots. if your getting burned by it.. change your fuel source..
because you have become as useful as a gas flaring chimney. not utility gas

the main debates i had with gregmaxwell was about how segwit allows junk data to get into blockchain unvalidated due to backward compatibilities lack of need for network readiness/activation of understanding, having rules new formats of transactions... and ordinals proves the exploit

even your mentor doomad now knows i was right, but still hates that i even dare challenge/scrutinise the beloved gods you idolise and trust

Copy and paste? Frankandbeans, your big blocker Anti-Core-Developers posts are copy-pasted from Mike Hearn's and Roger Ver's propaganda.

as for chinas gold buy.. such wow. they increased their hoard by 'meh' 10%... and are now offering out gold to help incentivise the unfinished real estate projects to be bought up at market rate by offering buyers a gold brick..
.. instead of discounting the real estate, which would ripple market price decline for other finished housing

Ser, do your own research. They're hoarding, not selling.
Pages:
Jump to: