Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 55. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 02:05:19 AM
ETH is standing at the top 2. While EOS is quite expensive but when the market tends to grow I believe ETH price will rise again and maintain its position.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 02:00:10 AM
I would like to prefer ETH which is better than EOS as preferable option. Ethereum has a potential altcoin which will be compete with Bitcoin. So, buy ETH and hold for long term I believe it will give you a huge profit.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 07, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Hands down Etherum

Because of following reasons:-

* Popularity
 * Celebrity support
 * It can already be used to buy good and stuff something that took Bitcoins years
 * It's fall is minimal

Activity: 197
June 07, 2018, 10:23:23 AM
I really like EOS, but I think its price is mostly consisting of speculation than real-life usage, whereas Ethereum's value is mainly coming from the number of dapps and transactions on its network. So, I'd prefer ETH at this time, but I might change my mind if EOS gets somewhat cheaper.

I think absolutely the same as you. All the hype around EOS is more speculations than anything else. EOS has good future in my opinion, but we are going to need some time to see it.
Ethereum is a better investment option at the moment in my opinion.
I very much agree with your opinion that the right container is etherium for investment. whereas the eos of my own less know this coin, in both current market cap in condition red, however the presentation of her etherium red lower than the eos.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 07, 2018, 10:13:44 AM
I really like EOS, but I think its price is mostly consisting of speculation than real-life usage, whereas Ethereum's value is mainly coming from the number of dapps and transactions on its network. So, I'd prefer ETH at this time, but I might change my mind if EOS gets somewhat cheaper.

I think absolutely the same as you. All the hype around EOS is more speculations than anything else. EOS has good future in my opinion, but we are going to need some time to see it.
Ethereum is a better investment option at the moment in my opinion.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
A good coin on a promising platform, the product of which is in demand. But it is unlikely he can replace the Ethereum. Too authoritative for today. Until there is a real product or prospects for its release, it's too early to talk about price and pumps/ dumps. The only thing in the EOS project is a good PR.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 07, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
June 07, 2018, 09:49:42 AM
ETH is older coin, it is safer, predictable and known. EOS at it potential very big, you can get much more profits if buy this coin. But she young that is risk higher to buy it. I would buy 65% of ETH, and 35% of EOS.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
The current EOS is indeed very attractive, but it has not yet been actually applied, its effect has not yet been actually reflected, I think you should invest in EOS should be controlled at 30% of the total amount of funds!
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 05:09:53 AM
actually both are equally good. each has its advantages. EOS or ethereum, have advanced technology, respectively. But if I'd prefer on the ethereum. because in terms of age already older than on the EOS. So it has been proved that the ethereum able to survive long enough.
I agree.  EOS is a real good coin, but I prefer ETH more.  For me, this is the most reliable coin.
Activity: 110
June 06, 2018, 05:08:18 AM
actually both are equally good. each has its advantages. EOS or ethereum, have advanced technology, respectively. But if I'd prefer on the ethereum. because in terms of age already older than on the EOS. So it has been proved that the ethereum able to survive long enough.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 02:56:59 PM
I prefer ETH because it is a strong coin with good developers and a huge community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 02:00:15 PM
EOS & ETH both have good value in the market but I guess ETH is 1 step ahead because the price of the ETH doesn’t fall and it think only competitors are bitcoin users but the users of bitcoin is always get extra benefits and get more profit than any coins in the market.

Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Without ethereum yet to do. This is a very good and promising coin, now performing many functions. It will also be good to grow in price in the future. However, EOS has better technology than ethereum, it is more promising than ethereum and costs much less. The problem with EOS so far is that it is not as well known as ethereum.
I would invest at least half the amount in EOS, in the long term this coin will be much more profitable than ethereum.
Activity: 164
June 05, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
I would not risk investing in ETH.  For me, ETH is more preferable than EOS.  But EOS is also a good coin.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 01:18:56 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

In my opinion, the EOS has indeed made good progress in general in the near future. But as far as longer-term investment is concerned, I think Ethereum is really the better option. It depends on what capital you have, but I would prefer 70% -30% / ETH - EOS.  Smiley
Activity: 145
June 05, 2018, 12:54:01 PM
It seems to me that if you plan to invest in a long term, then the best part is money in EOS.
Activity: 91
June 05, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
I prefer ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. Many investors now support and using ethereum blockchain in their project.
Activity: 103
June 04, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
ETH is the more preferable choice no doubt about that. There is no other coin that can do what ethereum has managed to do all this time
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
June 04, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

It depends on the time for which you are going to invest. The ethereum looks safer and less volatile. EOS looks promising, especially after the price falls to 10-15 dollars. I would invest 70% in the ethereum and 30% in the EOS
Pages:
Jump to: