Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 115. (Read 40158 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I have a question – is the websites work in one ecosystem or they work separately?
copper member
Activity: 274
Read EO Ecosystem whitepaper: https://static.expertoption.com/ico/eo-whitepaper.pdf
It contains lots of information about our vision of future products

copper member
Why can’t I use exchange for sending funds? I store all my crypto here and right now I don’t know how to take part in the ICO
Every ICO prohibits sending from any exchanges, I don’t know why too, but I think there is a lot of problems with it

Hello. After registration at https://eo.trade you will be able to send funds from any exchange. Important note: don't send funds directly to smart contract address. Only send funds to address you will receive in your personal cabinet: https://eo.trade/personal
copper member
In which country does EO legally registred? Can’t find it anywhere

Hello, we have different entities both in Europe and offshore. We follow all the regulations very carefully so our activity is always in compliance with local laws
copper member
Hi team, how many regular users do you have now? Are they only from Russia?
As far as I know, only Expert Option platform operates since 2014 and have 7 million clients. This is international company, there are traders from all over the world. The project itself inspires confidence.
You’ve forgotten that they do not allow to use their services US and Canada residents, also EU citizens and many more. But still a lot of countries can use it
It’s better say that Expert Option is for Russians and Asians only. Have no idea why they did this but it’s their business, they can do whatever they want.

Maybe they did this because of US and EU laws, which is kinda stricted for traders.

Hello, yes, our different products will have different regulations and different companies.
Shortly:
Our coin sale is available everywhere except USA and countries where icos are banned or prohibited (take a look at our terms)
Future products EO.trade and EO.finance will be working through European entity with European license for crypto exchange and payments
ExpertOption.com is the most limited product in terms of geographies due to regulations.
copper member
Hello, what cryptocurrencies would I use to buy some tokens? Is ZCash available?

Hello! We will start with Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold
Next will be added fiat payments
ZCash is in our backlog, we will add it later.
copper member
EO Coin crowd presale will begin on Monday at 9:00:00 GMT sharp.
No telegram or email sale. Only at official website https://eo.trade  

Activity: 252
Hello, what cryptocurrencies would I use to buy some tokens? Is ZCash available?
Activity: 280
Your project is impressive, with such giant partners as Google and Facebook you have to make decent marketing campaign
I agree, without it they will remain hopelessly at a standstill, But I strongly believe that the team is doing much in marketing
Activity: 224
Your project is impressive, with such giant partners as Google and Facebook you have to make decent marketing campaign
Activity: 56
Is EO. Trade decentralized? If not, why do I need to use it when I have a huge amount of DEXes
Activity: 118
In which country does EO legally registred? Can’t find it anywhere
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hey devs, how long will it take to withdrawal money from your broker? If it’s longer than a week it’s an epic failure
No worries, they make withdrawals in 2 days max. Other question, do they require any documents for withdrawal. I don’t keep my documents with me all the time for example, and I think sometimes there can be troubles with it
That’s why they allow to send scans of your docs. Have you ever read FAQ? I suggest you to read it at least once
Activity: 101
Hey devs, how long will it take to withdrawal money from your broker? If it’s longer than a week it’s an epic failure
No worries, they make withdrawals in 2 days max. Other question, do they require any documents for withdrawal. I don’t keep my documents with me all the time for example, and I think sometimes there can be troubles with it
Activity: 238
Activity: 154
As far as I know, only Expert Option platform operates since 2014 and have 7 million clients. This is international company, there are traders from all over the world. The project itself inspires confidence.
You’ve forgotten that they do not allow to use their services US and Canada residents, also EU citizens and many more. But still a lot of countries can use it
It’s better say that Expert Option is for Russians and Asians only. Have no idea why they did this but it’s their business, they can do whatever they want.

Maybe they did this because of US and EU laws, which is kinda stricted for traders.
Activity: 140
Activity: 266
Activity: 280
Activity: 327
Jump to: