Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 116. (Read 40155 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Why can’t I use exchange for sending funds? I store all my crypto here and right now I don’t know how to take part in the ICO
Every ICO prohibits sending from any exchanges, I don’t know why too, but I think there is a lot of problems with it
Merit: 0
Why can’t I use exchange for sending funds? I store all my crypto here and right now I don’t know how to take part in the ICO
Activity: 266
What are the fees on the platforms? I mean EO.Trade and EO.Finance. And do you have any discounts for this fees?
The only thing I know is that token holders pay only half of commissions on the platforms. Maybe it’s better to ask devs, they can tell you exact figure
Activity: 252
What are the fees on the platforms? I mean EO.Trade and EO.Finance. And do you have any discounts for this fees?
Activity: 18
What if I just want to use your news platform, without buying tokens. Is it free for everyone? Or just for token holders?
There is a clause on the website’s description of EO.News, which says about free access for both EO and Non-EO users. I think it’s great specialty which distinguishes this platform from competitors
Activity: 235
What if I just want to use your news platform, without buying tokens. Is it free for everyone? Or just for token holders?
Hi devs, are you going to release mobile applications? Will be sweat to have exchange on the smartphone

Actually yes, if you will look on the roadmap, you will see that we could use apps in January next year, quite a long time to wait I know

ExpertOption already has apps. Both EO.Finance and EO.Trade will have applications too
And what about EO.News? Will you make an app for it?
copper member
Activity: 274
Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
EO.TRADE with 3 Trading Platform is very great idea i think.
success for this project and keep spirit for developers and team. i will keep follow developments on the tread and any social media.
Hello devs, clarify me about how are you differ from your competitors? You are not decentralized which is rather bad, but you can handle such features that will cover all your limitations
Isn’t 4 in 1 platform enough for you? =)

No, if I could use only one of them

Ok then, wait for the devs, they will tell you all you want to hear.
Activity: 77
Hello devs, clarify me about how are you differ from your competitors? You are not decentralized which is rather bad, but you can handle such features that will cover all your limitations

No, if I could use only one of them
Activity: 224
Activity: 280
copper member
Strange question - how did you collected so much money when the presale haven’t even started?
Maybe there were private sales, who knows…

Yes, there was private presale among existing ExpertOption clients. It's mentioned on the website and whitepaper
copper member
Hi devs, are you going to release mobile applications? Will be sweat to have exchange on the smartphone

Actually yes, if you will look on the roadmap, you will see that we could use apps in January next year, quite a long time to wait I know

ExpertOption already has apps. Both EO.Finance and EO.Trade will have applications too
Activity: 154

Activity: 101
Tell me if you don’t mind, what fiat currencies will I be able to hold on the EO.Trade? Will be there euro?
Activity: 18
The idea is curious, will be watching this project for a while. Tell me what plans do you have for this 2 months?
Activity: 140
Strange question - how did you collected so much money when the presale haven’t even started?
Maybe there were private sales, who knows…
Jump to: