Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 118. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello, interested in what percentage have you allocated for bounty program? It’s usually around 5-10 percents
You almost got it, it’s 5%. But you need to know that this 5% is for referral program and airdrop
Wow, team plans the airdrop? What do we know about it?
Activity: 154
Hello, interested in what percentage have you allocated for bounty program? It’s usually around 5-10 percents
You almost got it, it’s 5%. But you need to know that this 5% is for referral program and airdrop
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Hi devs, what can you say about your marketing team? Are they as strong as you pointed them?
Activity: 140
You said that you have almost 9k affiliates. Could you number some of them please?

Whitepaper doesn’t contain such information, the only thing I could say is that there will be similar affiliate programs for both EO.Trade and EO.Finance
Activity: 252
You said that you have almost 9k affiliates. Could you number some of them please?
Activity: 280
Am I right in the fact that I will be able to use only EO coins and fiat for trading? There will be no way to trade with altcoins for example?
Yeah, that’s why they created this coin, for getting rid of other crypto
But they will create the exchange with 20 currencies, it contradicts with your words.

Maybe someone knows what cryptos will be there? Except BTC and ETH
I’m interested too, interesting to hear what devs will say
It’s not even developed, let’s wait until the release of EO. Finance
copper member
Activity: 274
We will launch EO.News to offer a reliable source for market news to the community. The platform will be free and accessible to all traders.

copper member
Am I right in the fact that I will be able to use only EO coins and fiat for trading? There will be no way to trade with altcoins for example?
But they will create the exchange with 20 currencies, it contradicts with your words.

List of currencies depends on which platform are we talking about. ExpertOption will add EO coin accounts and it already has Bitcoin payments. EO.Finance will start with fiat and 20 cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EO Coin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and others. EO.Trade will have even more cryptocurrencies, fiat and altcoins. We will choose only currencies with highest demand and best reputation.
copper member
The project is worthy of attention. Tell me, do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Hello, we will have kyc, yes
copper member
Have read your roadmap, smart contracts on what platform? ethereum? or your own blockhain. Sorry dont have time to go through

Hello, EO coin is ERC20 utility token. So it's based on Ethereum
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The project is worthy of attention. Tell me, do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Activity: 118

Activity: 266

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 84
Activity: 154
Hi everybody. Tell me how many tokens can I get for 5 Eth?

Can’t you use calculator? 1 EO=$0.20, 1 ETH is $414 for now, just multiply the numbers.
Activity: 118
Hi everybody. Tell me how many tokens can I get for 5 Eth?
Have read your roadmap, smart contracts on what platform? ethereum? or your own blockhain. Sorry dont have time to go through
This is ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). They dont have own blockchain.
Decent projects like these are why Ethereum is booming. There's so much coming this year!!!!

Ethereum is already a standard, 95%of the ICOs are being made in the ethereum blockchain, the rest are in NEM, and just very very few in NEO, like 2 or 3, so yeah, now, I would really like to use the platform to deal with the broker, it would be a new service that I will implement
True, but i don't think ETH will remain the only big player in this scene. If you have a look at other platforms, they are advancing to.
Nevertheless, trading via the blockchain without any intermediary is very interesting indeed.
It's gonna be hard to catch up to ETH. I think it's the next bitcoin, at least for a few years.
Jump to: