Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 119. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Have read your roadmap, smart contracts on what platform? ethereum? or your own blockhain. Sorry dont have time to go through
This is ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). They dont have own blockchain.
Decent projects like these are why Ethereum is booming. There's so much coming this year!!!!

Ethereum is already a standard, 95%of the ICOs are being made in the ethereum blockchain, the rest are in NEM, and just very very few in NEO, like 2 or 3, so yeah, now, I would really like to use the platform to deal with the broker, it would be a new service that I will implement
True, but i don't think ETH will remain the only big player in this scene. If you have a look at other platforms, they are advancing to.
Nevertheless, trading via the blockchain without any intermediary is very interesting indeed.
Activity: 140
Have read your roadmap, smart contracts on what platform? ethereum? or your own blockhain. Sorry dont have time to go through
Decent projects like these are why Ethereum is booming. There's so much coming this year!!!!

Ethereum is already a standard, 95%of the ICOs are being made in the ethereum blockchain, the rest are in NEM, and just very very few in NEO, like 2 or 3, so yeah, now, I would really like to use the platform to deal with the broker, it would be a new service that I will implement
Activity: 280
Activity: 18
Activity: 266
Activity: 308
I think EO could become the only one platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the universal ecosystem for their technologies it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.
it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of service.
money still talks, and not crypto talks nowadays
I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps

t can go fast, i think people are adapting faster and faster to the technology around them.
It just needs to get a bit more user friendly cause you need to be a half tech right now to understand everything.
Activity: 154
I think EO could become the only one platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the universal ecosystem for their technologies it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.
it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of service.
I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It is very good that new useful products for traders appear on the crypto market. It is especially pleasant that there are already working products, not just promises to do something in a few years
Activity: 56
Activity: 56
Is this for international market or just selected countries?
EO platform is worldwide, but they do have plans to expand by inventing new features and products. you can check it in their roadmap
But what country can invest? There are always US and China restricted for token sales.
Well, as there is no info about restricted countries, I think everyone could invest
“Client is a private person, legally capable citizen, non US Reportable Person, non resident or non citizen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Israel, Japan, Sudan and North Korea and non resident or non citizen of any other country where according to the applicable law of such country any Operations conducted by Client on the Site can be defined as illegal, null or void” – it’s the quote from their terms and conditions, I see that they have banned the whole Europe and some other countries. Plus the token is not a security, which will get investors from US and China banned in the first place.
I don’t see Russia in this list, it makes me believe that this ICO is only for Russian citizens. Quite strange decision I think.
EO platform is worldwide, but they do have plans to expand by inventing new features and products. you can check it in their roadmap
But what country can invest? There are always US and China restricted for token sales.
Well, as there is no info about restricted countries, I think everyone could invest
“Client is a private person, legally capable citizen, non US Reportable Person, non resident or non citizen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Israel, Japan, Sudan and North Korea and non resident or non citizen of any other country where according to the applicable law of such country any Operations conducted by Client on the Site can be defined as illegal, null or void” – it’s the quote from their terms and conditions, I see that they have banned the whole Europe and some other countries. Plus the token is not a security, which will get investors from US and China banned in the first place.
If people needs to pay in EO tokens then would there be an option to convert other cryptocurrencies into own token or they have to buy them from the exchanges only?

Probably is going to be second you said, it’s also going to provide value to the token. But for now we are waiting for the crowdsale, I believe in good price of token and importance of all the platforms.
Activity: 84
If people needs to pay in EO tokens then would there be an option to convert other cryptocurrencies into own token or they have to buy them from the exchanges only?
Activity: 224
Activity: 235
copper member
Activity: 274
EO.Finance will be an innovative wallet which will be used for buying, storing, exchanging and transferring both crypto and fiat currencies. At the beginning the wallet will host 20 cryptos and a large number of fiat currencies. EO.Finance will be a financial hub where anyone can fully manage all their digital and cryptocurrencies.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
there are currently working companies and employees. this is beautiful.
because there is no need to comment on a working project. comments can be made for future plans. good luck.
Jump to: