Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 17. (Read 360488 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 22, 2015, 08:08:55 AM
Hey guys, can someone give me some insight to RPC... I've been a miner, collector since it came out, I took a break and came back now, downloaded new wallet but its not syncing... And there is now this rpcd talk... Can someone please fill me in? I have about 3000 RPC coins... Are they becoming obsolete or do I need to convert ot rpcd?? Help please Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 25, 2014, 02:44:05 AM
RP?? is back live. I apologize for those concerned about the situation. It is a reasonable concern. I had a old dear employer who needed something done and they were given precedence.

So my regular job obligations are out of the way for some time - so I will be able to spend a lot of my time on RPCD. (Or whatever the renamed version may be ! )

I understand the crypto-currency world is full of flakes and it may very well come across that I am a flake - I disagree - I never asked for money nor is this an IPO or whatever it is called. My business approach will be to minimize the difference between BTS (was BTSX) and RP??.  Bitshares (BTS) are the obvious winners as far as features. Thus that is who we will emulate.

So.............. We are back.  I have never had a currency before so I am not one of these guys changing my spiel to agree with what people like.

I will be taking the Bitshares toolkit and only making changes when I perceive the changes as having value.  Given my faith in Bitshares these changes are expected to be minimal.

No inflation is #1.  
The market pegged assets will be tied into international commodities.

Again, I apologize for being a bit of a flake but time has been bought to continue with the project.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 01, 2014, 10:31:03 AM
Hy guys, I posted this at the Rand Paul Coin forum which is basically you guys.  I'm trying to help explain what just happened with the Airdrop that was gifted to you.  First, let me start off by admitting that I'm a huuuge fan of your community.

I'm no dev, and I have no clue who the devs of this new Rand Paul Coin are.  I only know that the devs of the coin being copied are magicians.  But for all I know, the guy doing the snapshot here could very well be the trader who dumped the 13,000 RPC and is half way to Dairy Queen by now.  I have no clue if he has the brains or balls necessary to carry out this awesome idea.  I'm gambling on the fact that this idea is so good (BitShares sharedrop to Ron Paul Coin/Bitcoin/Dogecoin), that if he does not do it then some other crypto nerd will.  And whoever pulls it off will be a hero.  I don't know or care who that is, all I know is that it ain't me.  I'm just the film crew here.  The devs and community organizers are the stars of this show.  So buy a  ticket, or sit silently and watch, but its starting to get real. Last month there were zero BitShares clones, now there are several.  Why?  One word:

Litecoin

I took the hit on the RPC share price and now I can only hope that our dev incorporates the incredible features of BitShares into your pro-Libertarian format.

I don’t care about the share price, I just want to watch the next episode on BTSTV:

Deep voice: “A new Ron Paul Coin is born.  A coin that is far more powerful than Bitcoin itself.  A coin that will turn the world upside down and be responsible for electing the first Third Party American President since the Taylor administration almost 200 yrs ago.”

Not that your current Ron Paul Coin is not capable of positive change.  It’s just that once you see what this upgrade is capable of, then I don’t think that you will be driving around your old RPC very often.  Your upgraded RPC can not only perform all the functions of your current RPC, but it can utilize the power of Satoshi’s blockchain invention to orchestrate a 100% incorruptible vote:

Don’t you wonder what the real tally of yesterday’s vote was?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-30/swiss-gold-referendum-fails-78-vote-against-protecting-countrys-wealth

Or what was the real score of this old vote?
http://terrifictop10.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/election-of-2000.jpg

Imagine if the Florida voting apparatus was as efficient and secure as Bitcoin.

And of course, imagine how many votes did this guy actually get when he ran for president:
http://marketsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/audit-the-fed.jpg

So you see;  your new and improved (infused with BitShares Vote) Ron Paul Coin (Ron Paul Money/Rand Paul Coin) now has much more capability than your old Ron Paul Coin.  It also has more features than Bitcoin and the clones.

Can you vote on who you want to mine your coins if you own Bitcoins or Ron Paul Coins?  Do you know how many different people are successfully mining your coin? Do you think that Bitcoin owners would vote for only 2 or 4 centralized miners?

Well, by owning Bitcoin, and not Rand Paul Coin, they basically are.

Do you know what it means to "vote with your dollar"?

If you buy your girlfriend Avon makeup, then you directly caused this:

http://www.animal-rights-action.com/images/animal-experimentation-rabbit-draize-eye-irritacy-tests.jpg

If you buy your girlfriend makeup that has this symbol on it:

http://www.hippyshopper.com/BUAV%20Approved%20Leaping%20Bunny%20Logo.jpg

Then you are not a bunny blinder.

That is basic economics.

The advanced economics lesson is this:

If you buy bitcoins, then you are supporting this dude's quest to warm the planet:

http://a-dc.org/blog/MegaBitPowerCarlson.jpg

Where, if you had bought Ron Paul Money (Rand Paul Coin), then you support miners who have similar interests to you.  They might be environmentalists, political activists, scientists, marketers, poacher poachers, whatever.  The bottom line is that you determine who lives and dies because you are already filthy rich on the global environmental scale.

Who will the Ron Paul community kill.  Whom will they support.  I can't wait to find out in the next episode of Bitcoin 2.0.  We already know the ending of the prior episode (Bitcoin 1.0) = The bitcoin owners supported 4 miners who completely centralized the mining which spawned Ripple (the completely centralized version of Ron Paul Money (Rand Paul Coin) with less features).

In the next episode, I picture the Ron Paul Coin community voting for at least 3 miners because historically, you have displayed an active appreciation of tri-decentralized power  in American Politics).  Ron Paul Money (Rand Paul Coin) allows its owners to vote on who gets to mine new Ron Paul Money (Rands).  And that is just the tip.  

Do you think that the Ron Paul community would support blockchain based voting for Political offices such as the POTUS?

Me too, so I sure hope that our dev does his deed.  But if he doesn’t, I won’t sweat it because I have seen how the Ron Paul Coin community handles abandonment (that required Ron Paul Wallet 2.0 to save the day).  Your refusal to take it up d’ass quietly is exactly why I bought into your community (figuratively speaking, not another Borat reference).  

The Ron Paul Coin community persists under adversity, and if our new dev deviates from his self-proclaimed “soul purpose in life,” then so be it.  I know that the Ron Paul community will persist, and continue striving to survive.  You guys kept a weak little bitcoin baby clone alive in Zombieland!  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/necronomicon-thread-altcoins-which-are-dead-588413

Meaning: You guys kept your wallet alive and functioning while ZombieCoin, GoldCoin, DodoCoin, KarpelesCoin, Scamcoin, SiliconValleyCoin, Supercoin, SlothCoin, Teslacoin, Vampirecoin, UFOcoin, WikiCoin, Alphacoin, PatriotCoin, and even American Coin succumbed to the mind numbing mainstream Bitcoin community.  

Why would anybody attempt to preserve their wealth in BBQ coin or other Junkcoins?  They are just bitcoin clones with only a couple successful miners.

Why would anybody attempt to preserve their wealth in Feathercoin, Maxcoin, Dogecoin or Ron Paul Coin?  They are just simple bitcoin clones too.  The answer is because those communities still have people that are there for a purpose other than to simply speculate and try to get rich quick.  These communities are not full of mainstream people.  They represent a specific unified group of people who share the same values.  You want a coin backed by gold?  You got it.  
You want a coin backed by silver?  

Done.

What else do you want?

Here is a recent quote from the Rand man himself: “I was looking more at it until that recent thing. And actually my theory, if I were setting it up, I’d make it exchangeable for stock. And then it’d have real value. And I’d have it pegged, and I’d have a basket of 10 big retailers. Because I read [Marc] Andreessen’s article a couple months ago. What fascinated me about it was those 2 to 3% margins. If you multiply that out for all of Wal-Mart (WMT) and they don’t have to use Visa anymore, I’m guessing the people who have to be worried here are Visa (V) and Mastercard (MA). I think it would work, but I think, because I’m sort of a believer in currency having value, if you’re going to create a currency, have it backed up,”.

Done Rand man, now what are you going to do next?  BTSTV viewers are anxiously awaiting that answer?!

The genie is out of the bottle and granting wishes for those who ask.

So you might as well dream big.  Here is what one of the pages in your new wallet looks like when you trade Ron Paul Assets (like Gold or stocks) within the client itself! (you don't have to go to MtGox or Poloniex or MintPal to trust them with your crypto trades ever again)

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbitshares.org%2FMarketScreenShot.png&t=546&c=Mow2Tx5VGzIMYg

So now you guys are cooking with Bitcoin 2.0 technilogy, and the world will never look the same because you can now see the big picture:

Bitcoin is for the average Joe (majority)

Ripple is for the “Type A”  personalities who were using bitcoin so much that they started Bitcoin 2.0 with a completely centralized blockchain.  They simply looked at the bitcoin mining centralization trend and extrapolated it to its logical conclusion: BigBrotherCoin.

NXT is for the Trekkies who are smarter than the average Bitcoiner because they got an “A” on their Bitcoin 2.0 test and are not cool supporting BigBrotherCoin

BitShare savants are already working on Bitcoin 3.0, but never really cared to tell anyone last year when they started their Bitcoin 2.0 project.  They care not for marketing because they are autistic geniuses who can name every star in the universe in the order in which it was formed, but can’t remember to zip up after hitting the can.  These guys are planning on solving the “free energy” problem after they complete the BitShares project (SchlonGoin or something, the name escapes me).

Dogecoins are for the hippies and hipsters in the Occupy Wall St photo I posted earlier.

Counterparty is for the martyr extremists whom obviously can’t be present when the time comes for the Libertarian fight for freedom.

http://images.alarabiya.net/6e/e8/640x392_20170_189638.jpg

Ron Paul Coins are for the “Occupy Washington crowd (we will not be distracted by bread and circuses, and above all we know where to hold our protest)”

Frankly, I like filming your crowd the best, because the BitShares guys are shy, and afraid of openly supporting a third party politician.  You see, their ultimate goal is to be BitCoin 2.0 (average Joe’s Bitcoin 2.0 solution).  

Now there are 2 ways to attempt to get the Average Joe using BitShares.

Method 1. Teach them – This is what the Bitcoin community has chosen to try to do

Method 2. Give them (Bitcoin and Dogecoin kids) BitShares – This is what you just did (or what our Ron Paul $ dev says he is going to try to do).  

The Ron Paul Coin community is actually well positioned to utilize the immense power of Bitcoin 2.0 disruptively.  Bitcoin Average Joe could care less about creating social change, or at least the radical type of change that Ron Paul envisions (Libertarian President? waaaat???).  But if the Bitcoin Average Joe cared more, and got behind BitShares (in the form of Ron Paul $), then your community would now be in control of the most powerful crypto death ray in the world!  Because the Average Joes are powerful when united, and super cool when united under Libertarianism.  
BitCoin 1.0 disrupted Western Union and money transmitters.

Ron Paul Money is going to disrupt the entire primitive trading and security paradigm, and it has the potential to disrupt our political system even more.  And what better communities’ hands to place this new-fangled death ray gizmo into than yours.

No, BTSTV is not a dev.  We’re not even in tech support here.  We’re in sales.  We are the ones who are going to show you how to operate this nuclear device.  We did not create the operations manual.  We just had to memorize it so that now we can teach you how to use it, and what you can use it for.  We are going to film you turning it on and taking it for the first spin.  The footage is going to be epic.  We just want some hits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMhdksPFhCM

You just purchased our rocket ship, and I’m just showing you the features like hot and cold showers, 17 subwoofer surround sound (BitShares Music), auto-lock security (cold wallets), identity cloaking (TITAN), hyper-drive, etc (10 sec block times).

I heard that Bitcoin was going to inspire a revolution.  And history has proven that revolutions only occur when people demand liberty.  So I came here to the land of the Libertarians with cameras rolling and waiting for it.  Well it seems that contrary to popular belief, the revolution will indeed be televised, here at the Ron Paul Community on BTSTV.

“Aynnnnnnnnd ACTION!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEfK-3Lwph0
and the beat goes on
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
November 29, 2014, 02:51:43 PM
stupid RPC.. how can founder just throw his work behind and waiting until someone else will push his stupid coin from shit. I hope colin will give all his premined shit RPC co new dev team. Wake up.. I was bought many time for 0,2 btc and now all my RPC is worth 0,02 together.. Do something with this almost dead coin!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 27, 2014, 07:56:42 PM

clearly seen who loves and appreciates his coin with the same number of coins

Like the association there Wink

Can someone (please) post a brief what the heck is going down with this "drop" thing.  If that's already done then a link will do Smiley
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 27, 2014, 12:48:38 PM

clearly seen who loves and appreciates his coin with the same number of coins
Activity: 66
November 26, 2014, 05:34:26 PM

Less than 24 hours to the sharedrop. If you have interest in participating in the sharedrop please download a wallet ASAP.

Please do not wait until the last minute to get your coins off Cryptsy.  Get a wallet now and get it running.

Coins left on Cryptsy will be under the control of Cryptsy and thus will not be available to receive the sharedrop.

I'd like to point out that your wallet doesn't actually have to be synced to the blockchain for you to participate in the sharedrop. To get RPCD, all you have to do is control a private key that has RPC in it; if you have an RPC wallet on your computer and you with draw from Cryptsy to a "receive" address in your wallet, it doesn't actually matter if the transaction shows up in your wallet by the time the snapshot happens.

Yes this is correct. I thought about being more specific but I'd like people to get their coins now. You can always generate a receive address and have the coins sent there.

Yep, I figure it's your job to tell people how to do it safely so nobody can blame you for their own bad choices.
November 26, 2014, 05:09:58 PM

Less than 24 hours to the sharedrop. If you have interest in participating in the sharedrop please download a wallet ASAP.

Please do not wait until the last minute to get your coins off Cryptsy.  Get a wallet now and get it running.

Coins left on Cryptsy will be under the control of Cryptsy and thus will not be available to receive the sharedrop.

I'd like to point out that your wallet doesn't actually have to be synced to the blockchain for you to participate in the sharedrop. To get RPCD, all you have to do is control a private key that has RPC in it; if you have an RPC wallet on your computer and you with draw from Cryptsy to a "receive" address in your wallet, it doesn't actually matter if the transaction shows up in your wallet by the time the snapshot happens.

Yes this is correct. I thought about being more specific but I'd like people to get their coins now. You can always generate a receive address and have the coins sent there.
November 26, 2014, 04:14:00 PM

Please do not wait until the last minute to get your coins off Cryptsy.  Get a wallet now and get it running.

November 26, 2014, 07:05:07 AM

Please do not wait until the last minute to get your coins off Cryptsy.  Get a wallet now and get it running.

Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
November 17, 2014, 12:02:35 AM
Any working blockexplorer for this coin?

It is my utmost pleasure to announce the new RonPaulCoin block explorer hosted by CryptoID @ chainz.cryptoid.info. It's currently in the process of synchronizing, so please give it some time to catch-up. Thank You CryptoID for being so fast and pro about the features!

Edit: It's caught up

RonPaulCoin Block Explorer

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
November 16, 2014, 10:15:55 PM
Any working blockexplorer for this coin?
November 13, 2014, 07:54:36 PM
thanks, sync start with your node Smiley

Your welcome.  Wink
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
November 13, 2014, 06:45:03 PM
thanks, sync start with your node Smiley
November 13, 2014, 06:01:45 PM
i can't sync my wallet.

I have in my ronpaulcoin.conf this node :
addnode=108.61.83.36:9027
addnode=84.28.132.1011
addnode=71.94.45.245:56112
addnode=93.185.192.72:61404
addnode=84.28.132.101:50649
addnode=84.28.132.101:56580
addnode=84.28.132.101:58050
addnode=93.185.192.72:1099
addnode=93.185.192.72:26125
addnode=24.7.226.120:49259
addnode=68.84.252.138:58386
addnode=24.7.226.120:57973
addnode=91.121.143.174:9027
addnode=162.243.118.225:9027
addnode=54.201.183.106:9027
addnode=46.4.205.161:9027
addnode=67.210.249.29:9027
addnode=85.25.194.85:9027
addnode=148.100.32.54:9027
addnode=188.226.239.21:9027

Do you have better node to sync wallet ?

I have these, and the wallet begins syncing almost instantly. I would suggest deleting your node list to make sure there's no bad nodes, and deleting your peer.dat file before trying to sync with these.

Code:
addnode=108.61.83.36
addnode=71.94.45.245
addnode=68.84.252.138
addnode=104.131.239.136
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=109.64.30.175
addnode=117.6.130.233
addnode=120.148.229.71
addnode=148.100.32.54
addnode=162.201.61.133
addnode=162.243.118.225
addnode=162.243.23.111
addnode=176.100.88.68
addnode=176.100.93.125
addnode=176.9.63.136
addnode=183.44.232.122
addnode=192.99.148.34
addnode=192.99.46.140
addnode=199.88.57.9
addnode=2001:41d0:a:935::1
addnode=204.11.237.245
addnode=24.171.146.180
addnode=24.92.136.254
addnode=2a01:4f8:162:21c3::2
addnode=37.187.9.53
addnode=46.105.158.193
addnode=46.188.0.71
addnode=46.4.12.5
addnode=46.59.199.157
addnode=50.128.154.237
addnode=50.149.31.242
addnode=50.196.194.57
addnode=54.196.100.255
addnode=66.83.108.126
addnode=67.248.116.41
addnode=68.117.4.111
addnode=68.172.251.98
addnode=71.175.81.45
addnode=71.94.45.245
addnode=72.78.100.14
addnode=74.199.30.215
addnode=74.208.97.28
addnode=82.247.141.228
addnode=82.47.20.169
addnode=88.173.237.149
addnode=96.231.29.9
addnode=99.82.252.160
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
November 13, 2014, 03:23:53 PM
i can't sync my wallet.

I have in my ronpaulcoin.conf this node :
addnode=108.61.83.36:9027
addnode=84.28.132.1011
addnode=71.94.45.245:56112
addnode=93.185.192.72:61404
addnode=84.28.132.101:50649
addnode=84.28.132.101:56580
addnode=84.28.132.101:58050
addnode=93.185.192.72:1099
addnode=93.185.192.72:26125
addnode=24.7.226.120:49259
addnode=68.84.252.138:58386
addnode=24.7.226.120:57973
addnode=91.121.143.174:9027
addnode=162.243.118.225:9027
addnode=54.201.183.106:9027
addnode=46.4.205.161:9027
addnode=67.210.249.29:9027
addnode=85.25.194.85:9027
addnode=148.100.32.54:9027
addnode=188.226.239.21:9027

Do you have better node to sync wallet ?
November 13, 2014, 12:46:50 PM

When will RPC holders get 50% RandCoinD?

Do we still get the coins if our RPC is in an exchange wallet or would we have to move it to a personal laptop wallet?

Thanks!

You will almost certainly need to hold the RPC in a personal wallet, not an exchange wallet. Cryptsy has never honored a snapshot before, though they've had many opportunities to.

All you have to do it have your coins in a personal wallet (preferably encrypted) when the snapshot happens, and you'll be written into the genesis block of RPCD. I've participated in snapshots before, and it is a pretty cool feeling to download the new coin's wallet, import your private keys, and voila - there are coins already there waiting for you. Smiley
November 12, 2014, 12:20:46 AM

Do we still get the coins if our RPC is in an exchange wallet or would we have to move it to a personal laptop wallet?

Thanks!

The snapshot process uses your old RPC wallet's public and private keys. The genesis block will have all those corresponding public keys and their balances. So you use your RPC wallet's private key to unlock the balances and they're imported into the new wallet.

It is the same set of public/private keys just a different chain and consensus algo. (and other additional features)
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2014, 07:41:45 PM

Thanks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrpcd-rand-paul-coin-deflationary-848182

AFAIK he plans to have the snapshot on the 20th of this month and yes you would need to withdraw to your personal wallet. He's saying though atm, Cryptsy isn't allowing Ron Paul Coin withdrawals, can you confirm that?  If so he may postpone it till it gets sorted out. I bought some at Cryptsy but haven't tried downloading the Ron Paul Coin wallet yet and withdrawing.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
November 11, 2014, 06:51:13 PM

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: