Author

Topic: error - page 176. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 05, 2014, 08:37:49 AM
My point is that i can see this coin really win in the future. But if i do not have enough coins i am too late when the coin begins to rise. Why would i mine myself when mining other coins and coverting them is a lot raster.

I love Ron Paul do not take me wrong, but it is in no interrest to me to let this coin rocker now when i can buy more coins cheap and let it rocket later.
Activity: 196
January 05, 2014, 08:24:27 AM
It's only been a few days since the launch and getting up on coinedup.

I personally think this is a great buying opportunity. Dev will not give up on this coin even if 99% of the traders now dumped and ran off. The coin could use some modifications, but coin itself is here to stay.

Best thing i have read on here in my humble opinion exactly right the coin does not need changing just needs a little tweak.... no big deal....

also someone is forcing the price down on coindup to get cheap coins you all need to start putting in small higher and higher buy RPC prices
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 05, 2014, 08:20:07 AM
do you really think it will have high value just because there are only few coins out? Why? You cant make valuable things just with holding it.. people must WANT them first. If someone will pull out coin with 1000pcs, will it more valuable? I don´t think so. People want be rich without work so they buying altcoins and live in hope they will be worth 1000USD one day...

Its a Ron Paul coin enuf said
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 05, 2014, 08:05:21 AM
It's only been a few days since the launch and getting up on coinedup.

Patience.

This coin is not really just another alt-coin. The kind of political and outside-forum influence it could have is not something that can be claimed by many devs. Not to mention the dev is working at spreading the word left and right about the potential political and public interest into this coin in particular.

Those who easily discount a coin in such a short time are more likely to lose out in long term. Many people joined in to this coin due to what it represents. Backing out so quickly is a sure sign of fair-weather friend.

I personally think this is a great buying opportunity. Dev will not give up on this coin even if 99% of the traders now dumped and ran off. The coin could use some modifications, but coin itself is here to stay.

I wouldn't be too worried if the coin fell to 0.0065 per coin on the exchange right now.
January 05, 2014, 08:01:05 AM
I need to collect first...i would not mind this coin to have a slow start.
Activity: 224
January 05, 2014, 07:56:45 AM
do you really think it will have high value just because there are only few coins out? Why? You cant make valuable things just with holding it.. people must WANT them first. If someone will pull out coin with 1000pcs, will it more valuable? I don´t think so. People want be rich without work so they buying altcoins and live in hope they will be worth 1000USD one day...
January 05, 2014, 07:50:33 AM
Here is my 2c ... do we want this coin to take 24 -48 hours for 1 confirmation? Having a hard fork and addressing the re-target time is wise in my opinion just so when we hit Cryptsy we can get our coins on the exchange quickly or even so we can swap send trade use quickly.... not 24 + hours...

This is a great coin but if you can't use it there will be no value in it..... just my opinion  

A coin survives on trade not faith...! if nobody wants it it will not be worth anything, if people cant trade quickly people will not want it... If people cannot trade quickly hashing will go down... low hashing = slow confirm times = less hashing = even lower confirm times ......

I do not know about the rest of you but I want to be able to use trade enjoy my RPC coins and not stress over it taking a day to send someone a coin..... If we do address the re-targetting then better before we hit a big exchange like Cryptsy etc ...

Just what i think it is an opinion it does not mean I am right or wrong.....

+1

Been reading the various outlined arguments for and against a "fork".
Confirmation times slower.
The pool I am one has lost 70+% miners...(but a % of that is expected from pool hoppers at the start of any/all coins naturally).
Prices on conedup as well as buy volume seemingly going in the wrong direction (yep, it's early though gang!).
Pulling my rigs off this for the time being (hopefully very short term). Somewhat concerned this will go the way of CraftCoin (if you were there, you know what I mean).
Feel blessed to have earned 25.7 RPC and definitely will keep a close eye on its development.

Great job Colin on the Washington Examiner interview and thanks for taking your own personal time to evangalize RPC!!

all this coin had to do is survive by having dedicated devs, people mining and people holding on to their coins. It is way too soon to jump to any conclussions, i think there are like 10 000 coins mined. The "dumping" that is done , are over small amounts of coin. This logical , this happens to all new coins. The trick is to take the risk and just hold one for a langer period.

This means trust the devs, trust the miners, trust others.... It's a leap of faith.  But the good thing is there are so little coins out there, you only need a few hardcore believers.

I just collect them all. I am guessing i'll hold on to them , and collect them till i got a 100.  I stopped mining them with my rigs because mining other coins and converting them to RPc is a quicker method to get them. When diff is low enough i Will start mining again.

ANd there is the problem quote "I stopped mining them with my rigs because mining other coins and converting them to RPc is a quicker method to get them. When diff is low enough i Will start mining again."

jumping on low diff pumping and leaving is what multipools do and its multipools that are killing coins in my opinion... Jumping ship at high diff is causing a problem..

If there is no net hashrate because everyone bailed on mining then there will be no confirm times longer wait etc etc etc..  Sorry but we all need to understand that we need net hashrate to get our coins around the net quickly....

OP, I think we should take rpc down from coinedup and wait for a bigger exchange.

Yes this is devaluing RPC

agreed its low -- but if you take it down what about people like me investors that have bought in you throw away my bitcoin - we cannot go doing things like that just because we think ... its there now you have to support it START BUYING RPC on coindup but you cannot just dump investors in the drain because you think its worth more.... sure fire way to kill a coin!!!

If all us holders used a little of what we had and traded on coined up we could support the price as well..... lets trade Smiley

I am trading my RPC up and down supporting the coin also mining ARE YOU SUPPORTING IT are you trading mining???

i have 47.9 RPC and i will sell at 0.035 right now per coin.. If everyone thinks it is so undervalued and wants to hold RPC because of its ideology then i will get 100's of buyers at this price who want to store this coin .... But i bet not one offer will come my way in my pm's because at the end of the day people want money and will look at trade price.....

yet again this is all an opinion it does not mean it is right or wrong
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 05, 2014, 07:50:15 AM
OP, I think we should take rpc down from coinedup and wait for a bigger exchange.

Yes this is devaluing RPC
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
January 05, 2014, 07:48:57 AM
January 05, 2014, 07:41:52 AM
Here is my 2c ... do we want this coin to take 24 -48 hours for 1 confirmation? Having a hard fork and addressing the re-target time is wise in my opinion just so when we hit Cryptsy we can get our coins on the exchange quickly or even so we can swap send trade use quickly.... not 24 + hours...

This is a great coin but if you can't use it there will be no value in it..... just my opinion  

A coin survives on trade not faith...! if nobody wants it it will not be worth anything, if people cant trade quickly people will not want it... If people cannot trade quickly hashing will go down... low hashing = slow confirm times = less hashing = even lower confirm times ......

I do not know about the rest of you but I want to be able to use trade enjoy my RPC coins and not stress over it taking a day to send someone a coin..... If we do address the re-targetting then better before we hit a big exchange like Cryptsy etc ...

+1

The pool I am one has lost 70+% miners...(but a % of that is expected from pool hoppers at the start of any/all coins naturally).
Prices on conedup as well as buy volume seemingly going in the wrong direction (yep, it's early though gang!).
Pulling my rigs off this for the time being (hopefully very short term). Somewhat concerned this will go the way of CraftCoin (if you were there, you know what I mean).
Feel blessed to have earned 25.7 RPC and definitely will keep a close eye on its development.

Great job Colin on the Washington Examiner interview and thanks for taking your own personal time to evangalize RPC!!

all this coin had to do is survive by having dedicated devs, people mining and people holding on to their coins. It is way too soon to jump to any conclussions, i think there are like 10 000 coins mined. The "dumping" that is done , are over small amounts of coin. This logical , this happens to all new coins. The trick is to take the risk and just hold one for a langer period.

This means trust the devs, trust the miners, trust others.... It's a leap of faith.  But the good thing is there are so little coins out there, you only need a few hardcore believers.

I just collect them all. I am guessing i'll hold on to them , and collect them till i got a 100.  I stopped mining them with my rigs because mining other coins and converting them to RPc is a quicker method to get them. When diff is low enough i Will start mining again.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 05, 2014, 07:41:32 AM
I do respect op for not deleting and censoring posts, at least none I have noticed
Activity: 257
January 05, 2014, 07:14:24 AM

+1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 05, 2014, 07:01:43 AM
http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl hit another block!

Do you help getting the network diff down faster and make some good money?

Join us today and help the community out!!

0,0001 tx fee and fast payout!

And no email validation Wink
January 05, 2014, 06:57:32 AM
the price has dived arrrghhh 0.014 errrgh Cry  this is waaaaaay tooooo cheap for this coin
January 05, 2014, 06:52:02 AM
Some can't wait to throw in their .3xxx, .7xxx, or .02xx at cheapest prizes.

Well, if i ever saw a reason for a fork, this definitely is one Wink

Seriously...
January 05, 2014, 06:11:25 AM

Activity: 321
January 05, 2014, 05:05:55 AM
wooooosh!

If dif didnt retarget then we wouldnt have this problem. Constant dif would insure we wouldnt get the the "jumpers" and only true RPC miners would be in the game this would also translate in more stable pricing regardless of how many exchanges the coin is

Just my 2c
Activity: 299
January 05, 2014, 04:52:51 AM
If dif didnt retarget then we wouldnt have this problem. Constant dif would insure we wouldnt get the the "jumpers" and only true RPC miners would be in the game this would also translate in more stable pricing regardless of how many exchanges the coin is

Just my 2c
Activity: 420
January 05, 2014, 04:47:15 AM
Great thing the dev gave that interview.

We need more media exposure.
Activity: 321
January 05, 2014, 04:39:00 AM
why?   What do you care what my email is?     Reason enough for me not to use your pool right there.

It's 0.0001 RPC. You have to verify email after registering though.
Jump to: