Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 49. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2014, 10:56:14 AM
I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
January 31, 2014, 10:48:22 AM
Hey folks!

I have a little update for you with some very important information:
I found first traces of the intruder and I'm certain he could obtain all of our databases... Your passwords are saved encrypted in the database nevertheless please change your passwords if you have same username/password on other Pools to be safe!

I'll keep you guys updated on anything I can find out.... for now i have to get some hours of sleep....

Also I want to thank you again for all those positive feedback that really means a lot especially in such troubled times....

Kanamatras

Take care man. This trouble will pass.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 31, 2014, 10:46:07 AM
http://mpools.net/rpc

Features
- Vardiff
- DDoS protection
- 0.5% fee
- Proportional Payout
- Constantly monitored
- Withdraw fee set to 0.0001 RPC

Always remember to use a different username / password and pin for each mining site you visit and use the Anonymous account function on the website.
Activity: 56
January 31, 2014, 10:36:25 AM
Hey folks!

I have a little update for you with some very important information:
I found first traces of the intruder and I'm certain he could obtain all of our databases... Your passwords are saved encrypted in the database nevertheless please change your passwords if you have same username/password on other Pools to be safe!

I'll keep you guys updated on anything I can find out.... for now i have to get some hours of sleep....

Also I want to thank you again for all those positive feedback that really means a lot especially in such troubled times....

Kanamatras
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
January 31, 2014, 08:42:33 AM
Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

If you have questions you can write me a PM here or use the pools contact form!

Kanamatras

Wow. This sucks. Your pool was my main RPC pool.  Cry

Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully everything will get worked out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 31, 2014, 08:35:32 AM
found a little article with a mention of RPC

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2014/01/cryptocurrency-memes-altcoin/
Activity: 126
January 31, 2014, 08:13:38 AM
Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

Kanamatras

Pools get hacked, accounts get hacked.... that is why there is autopayout. It is sad for the people that had coins, but honestly i do not think someone can blame you. I am sure you took measures for adding security.
I would feel bad if you would leave this business coz some hackers stole the coins. I mean you are one of the trustworthy pool people of the RPC.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 31, 2014, 08:00:14 AM
that is bad.. thank God, I have auto payment and I had received my coins 29.1

Yeah, likewise.  I think I had about 0.06 RPC on there because it was below my auto-payout threshold and I was too cheap and lazy to do a manual transfer.  Nobody's fault but mine from that perspective.  Thanks for all the hard work, K.  Your pool was always good to me.  You have my support.
Activity: 224
January 31, 2014, 07:04:05 AM
that is bad.. thank God, I have auto payment and I had received my coins 29.1
Activity: 56
January 31, 2014, 06:11:25 AM
Hey folks!

Kanamatras
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
January 31, 2014, 04:26:15 AM
I am a Ron Paul supporter, so I've tried to mine this coin at more than one RPC mining pool. My hashrate was ultra low, despite being high at my end as can be seen in the cgminer interface. In fact, when disconnected, my hashrate would still reflect in the mining account dashboards and would either remain constant and/or fluctuate. An absolute rip off if you ask me. I've used another non-RPC mining pool for comparison and had no problem whatsoever. I think I will stay clear. 
Activity: 462
January 31, 2014, 12:33:48 AM
someone buying 700 RPC @ 0.019 BTC (total 13.3 BTC)

A big demand.

Cryptsy is 100% set to make a breakout in price.  Shocked
Activity: 32
January 30, 2014, 02:11:30 PM
someone buying 700 RPC @ 0.019 BTC (total 13.3 BTC)

A big demand.
January 30, 2014, 11:47:35 AM
Here is how I know RPC is undervalued: I'm mining on middlecoin.com the last while (since difficulty is fixed and RPC no longer needs my particular hashes) and using the daily proceeds to purchase RPC on cryptsy. I'm acquiring more RPC that way than I would if I mined RPC directly. Go figure...

This should help us! take money from the most profitable blockchain and give it to RPC Smiley

I think this is right. We are better off just mining something else and buying RPC.

Im mining RPC to keep the network strong Smiley Either way things are going well for us. Consistently on top 3-10 on coinwarz giving us good publicity. We gotta spread the word not many people know how successful this coin is.
Activity: 126
January 30, 2014, 11:27:03 AM
Here is how I know RPC is undervalued: I'm mining on middlecoin.com the last while (since difficulty is fixed and RPC no longer needs my particular hashes) and using the daily proceeds to purchase RPC on cryptsy. I'm acquiring more RPC that way than I would if I mined RPC directly. Go figure...

This should help us! take money from the most profitable blockchain and give it to RPC Smiley

I think this is right. We are better off just mining something else and buying RPC.
January 30, 2014, 11:11:24 AM

Activity: 168
January 30, 2014, 10:44:03 AM
January 30, 2014, 04:09:40 AM
I wish multi-pools didnt exist!
brand new
Activity: 0
January 29, 2014, 11:31:12 PM
January 29, 2014, 10:00:08 PM
700 coins? Now there's a real wall..

Yeah someone would be silly to sell their RPC. I am all about this idea of building a huge buy wall.
Pages:
Jump to: