Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 48. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 01, 2014, 06:06:56 PM
Anyone can give me some working nodes?

Thanks!
The dns seed should provide you with nodes...
Activity: 162
February 01, 2014, 05:43:54 PM
After n0nplusultra went down I set up a p2pool node
http://194.97.156.59:9127

Point cgminer to that address, use your RPC wallet address as username (password doesn't matter).

p2pool works fine for RPC. The total p2pool hash rate is a bit low at the moment, so hoping for some additional workers  Wink

Activity: 400
Merit: 268
February 01, 2014, 02:16:32 PM
Anyone can give me some working nodes?

Thanks!
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
February 01, 2014, 12:16:55 PM
http://rpc.netcodepool.org/

Please cash-out your RPCs if you have them in netcodepool before our downtime.

Pool is open for mining again
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
February 01, 2014, 11:27:50 AM
RPC seems to be a sinking ship ever since it's on Cryptsy.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 01, 2014, 08:38:09 AM
Im on rpc.hashfast.de from the first day.

No problems. Very stable. Nice and instand support on IRC!!
Recommend this pool for all new miners!
February 01, 2014, 06:52:16 AM
Some hobos seem to sell their coins much cheaper, so why would I pay 0.019 anymore? I'll see you later at 0.015 line.  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
February 01, 2014, 06:30:39 AM
So some multipool asshole is throwing 1Ghz to us and now the difficulty retarget is twice the current diff, from 32 to 56.  Roll Eyes

Beware! I have 4Ghz. Send me some money or I will use it! Cheesy
Activity: 308
February 01, 2014, 12:53:45 AM
So some multipool asshole is throwing 1Ghz to us and now the difficulty retarget is twice the current diff, from 32 to 56.  Roll Eyes
January 31, 2014, 09:50:46 PM
Half of the 0.019 wall has been eaten.

Should I panic sell already?

if you do not need it, sell it.  if someone want to sell it even for 0,00001, 0,019 is good price for him. You can not stop market with some "wall"
I feel like I'm 19 again! Smart money buys at 0.019.  Cheesy
Activity: 224
January 31, 2014, 05:50:54 PM

if you do not need it, sell it.  if someone want to sell it even for 0,00001, 0,019 is good price for him. You can not stop market with some "wall"
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
January 31, 2014, 05:29:11 PM
I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D
I may be the oldest remaining pool now if i remember correctly! Still going strong, never had any major issues =)
Could use a bit more hash though! =D

Stop quoting yourself, your pool has very poor hashrate and nobody cares about it.

Everyone with more than 1MH/s should be mining this solo.

One is allowed to inform others of their reliable pool.

Lower hash-rate isn't a problem. Pools with bigger hash-rate means smaller share of RPC for everyone mining in it. Pools with smaller hash-rate may find less block but everyone mining in it gets bigger share of RPC.

I use cryptotycoons constantly and I am getting a pretty sizable reward for my hashes.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2014, 05:04:48 PM
I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

.5% fees!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

Come join it!!! =D
I may be the oldest remaining pool now if i remember correctly! Still going strong, never had any major issues =)

Stop quoting yourself, your pool has very poor hashrate and nobody cares about it.

One is allowed to inform others of their reliable pool.

Lower hash-rate isn't a problem. Pools with bigger hash-rate means smaller share of RPC for everyone mining in it. Pools with smaller hash-rate may find less block but everyone mining in it gets bigger share of RPC.
January 31, 2014, 04:15:02 PM

January 31, 2014, 03:48:36 PM

Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

.5% fees!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!

Come join it!!! =D

Activity: 168
January 31, 2014, 03:18:58 PM

Funny.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2014, 03:14:58 PM

Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

.5% fees!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!

Come join it!!! =D
January 31, 2014, 02:20:02 PM
Oh please, stop dumping now! I'm not going to buy your cheap coins!  Cheesy

January 31, 2014, 01:05:59 PM
Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

If you have questions you can write me a PM here or use the pools contact form!

Kanamatras

Sad to hear that, it was a good pool before it was attacked several times.

Hashfast still going strong, but I would recommend to anyone with more than 1MH/s to mine this coin solo.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 31, 2014, 11:50:43 AM

Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

.5% fees!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!

Come join it!!! =D

Ive been with crytotycoons for awhile and can't complain... good communication and service...
Pages:
Jump to: