Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 51. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 29, 2014, 05:42:39 AM
Safe from a pump and dump?

If you own RPC go take a look at how they are manipulating the price at cryptsy right now.

This launch of RPC reminds of Unobtanium's launch, the coin was just a copy of another coin but it had a cool name and there would only be 250,000 total, but it got pumped and dumped. Be careful with this coin, if RPC continues to follow the same path as Unobtanium then it will only be worth $0.50

Good Luck

i just bought 150 RPC which im holding for a longgg time (profits from succesful trades) lol im about to put up another 5 btc buy wall. Its not manipulation. People are selling me their shit for cheap. hahaha  Grin

I doubt RPC will have any value in 5 years, I have been trying to think of a scenario in which it survives and the only shot it has is if Ron Paul managed to become president. But even then the coin would lose so much value the mean time that it would be at risk of a 51% attack.

Thats why its gonna grow slowly. I bought coins from bots and 2 sell walls. Hardly manipulation. Noone wants to sell their coins. Enjoy your tulips do you buy the ones which are GMO? Seems like you.

You'll see... You mentioned dump... No dumps.

People will join me on the wall come morning.

If you are the only thing propping RPC's price up, then RPC is in serious trouble....
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 29, 2014, 05:31:11 AM

If you own RPC go take a look at how they are manipulating the price at cryptsy right now.

This launch of RPC reminds of Unobtanium's launch, the coin was just a copy of another coin but it had a cool name and there would only be 250,000 total, but it got pumped and dumped. Be careful with this coin, if RPC continues to follow the same path as Unobtanium then it will only be worth $0.50

Good Luck

i just bought 150 RPC which im holding for a longgg time (profits from succesful trades) lol im about to put up another 5 btc buy wall. Its not manipulation. People are selling me their shit for cheap. hahaha  Grin

I doubt RPC will have any value in 5 years, I have been trying to think of a scenario in which it survives and the only shot it has is if Ron Paul managed to become president. But even then the coin would lose so much value the mean time that it would be at risk of a 51% attack.

Also RP isnt running for president. His son Rand Paul is.

Once my btc transfers im putting up the wall. In the morning i might put 10 more on it just to spite you. Remember to check back for the wall on RPC
January 29, 2014, 05:27:32 AM

Good Luck

Thats why its gonna grow slowly. I bought coins from bots and 2 sell walls. Hardly manipulation. Noone wants to sell their coins. Enjoy your tulips do you buy the ones which are GMO? Seems like you.

You'll see... You mentioned dump... No dumps.

People will join me on the wall come morning.
January 29, 2014, 05:25:06 AM

Good Luck

January 29, 2014, 05:19:54 AM

Good Luck

one person is not they. sry your'e broke and cant buy coins yourself...

Gonna put up a heavy wall at .026 (after grabbing some cheap coins) and call it a night. Dont wanna cause FUD...

PS there is no dump...ALLL HOLD!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/143
January 29, 2014, 05:14:10 AM

Good Luck

January 29, 2014, 05:06:36 AM

Good Luck
January 29, 2014, 04:37:10 AM
How long did it took RPC to get to cryptsy?

Just got added last week. along with 3 other coins. Its just now getting noticed. I am off to bed. Night man. Hope youve been mining since we last talked in the thread Smiley

Join my buy wall on cryptsy lets take this baby up

Activity: 672
Merit: 273
January 29, 2014, 04:30:54 AM
How long did it took RPC to get to cryptsy?
January 29, 2014, 04:25:13 AM
^Nice to see that you deleted your wall after 3 min lol

Edit: Nvm, you are a god amongst men - I'm a long term investor and I fucking love this community

Just for you .024 TO THE STARS!

Join my buy wall on cryptsy lets take this baby up

January 29, 2014, 04:16:03 AM

Edit: Nvm, you are a god amongst men - I'm a long term investor and I fucking love this community

See you in the morning. Already got 12 RPC  Grin

I re-upped it to 150. I have faith in us too.

Activity: 4
January 29, 2014, 04:08:25 AM

January 29, 2014, 04:05:37 AM

Feel free to join my buy wall 150 RPC. @ 0.0207! I will move it up in the morning unless some sillies sell me their rpc cheaply Smiley

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
January 29, 2014, 03:17:17 AM
Welcome to TaKeN p2pool IPv4 & IPv6 support!
Pool fee is 1%.
More info: http://taken.pl

Ronpaulcoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:9127
Username:   Ronpaulcoin Address
Password:   Anything
Algorithm:   Scrypt
Don't use an exchange address - Use your wallet address!
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
January 29, 2014, 03:14:00 AM
Putting up a new pool at rpc.thec0de.com

Proportional payout and 1% fee

Will post a thread on it - testing right now but looking good so far.

Jump in Cheesy
January 29, 2014, 03:03:56 AM
Hashcows started to jump to RPC again.

I hope the guys hold and dont auto sell it :/

Whats a decent USA pool? preferably useast...
rpc.cryptotycoons.com is my pool, located in Canada. As far as I know, (i could be off now been a few weeks since I checked and theres so many now lol) I was the only  NA pool available. =)
Its been up since the coin launched =)

edit: just checked, theres a couple new pools that are in US.
edit 2: in fact, your best bet is probably my direct competitor =p He's been around long enough for me to say its a legit pool. Located in VA
https://pool.chunky.ms/rpc/

Hey i joined your pool. (DontSTEPonME) I know what its like to be on a small pool so i hope my 5.5mh helps  Grin

Happy hashing. Also lets promote ronpaulcoin. This coin deserves to be recognized as an oz of digital gold!!
January 29, 2014, 12:47:25 AM

Yeah we need to get price up soon along with a constant hashrate of like 2 :/

and ty for help with pools
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2014, 12:39:42 AM

rpc.cryptotycoons.com is my pool, located in Canada. As far as I know, (i could be off now been a few weeks since I checked and theres so many now lol) I was the only  NA pool available. =)
Its been up since the coin launched =)

edit: just checked, theres a couple new pools that are in US.
edit 2: in fact, your best bet is probably my direct competitor =p He's been around long enough for me to say its a legit pool. Located in VA
https://pool.chunky.ms/rpc/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 29, 2014, 12:32:25 AM

January 29, 2014, 12:26:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: