Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 50. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 29, 2014, 09:14:13 PM
700 coins? Now there's a real wall..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 29, 2014, 08:12:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2014, 07:35:53 PM
January 29, 2014, 07:19:18 PM
Nice work on that wall. I'm small-time, but I am very slowly acquiring, and I have a piece of that wall too.

Glad to hear you joined in. People like you and I will make this community something others want to be a part of  Smiley

In the mean time lets stop these bots!!!

At what level exactly is that wall?

0.02201-0.02204
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
January 29, 2014, 07:16:52 PM
Nice work on that wall. I'm small-time, but I am very slowly acquiring, and I have a piece of that wall too.

Glad to hear you joined in. People like you and I will make this community something others want to be a part of  Smiley

At what level exactly is that wall?
January 29, 2014, 06:52:18 PM

Activity: 168
January 29, 2014, 06:49:36 PM
January 29, 2014, 06:19:13 PM
Join RPC wall on cryptsy. Weve been making some progress!!!  Grin

Its really only bots trading this coin consistently and they have been trading the price down. We need to stop this from happening. Its silly to let these freakin bots play with the price of RPC if its hurting us in the long run... They barely have any volume theyre moving and i am almost certain its just some random guy with a cryptsy bot not evn an RPC owner!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/143
January 29, 2014, 04:56:02 PM
January 29, 2014, 04:09:43 PM
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
January 29, 2014, 11:21:43 AM
TulipMania, I have read a lot of your posts back and forth and you are entitled to your opinion. Simply put: If you doubt RPC then go mine something else. It seems you have a lot of uncertainties. We're not here to make you personally feel comfortable. You are welcome to CONTRIBUTE beneficial help to the group however. But I don't see any help being offered from you. If your best quality is voicing doubts, then that doesn't really assist us in any way. So just know that I see it for what it is-- a lack of help. It's easy to complain and be fearful. It takes much more strength of character to do something about it to improve it.

I admire TrollboxChamp's support and dedication and appreciate the kind words and his contribution to the group.

By the way, I really liked tageeboy's last post. It was a breath of fresh wisdom instead of just the typical complaining that seems to be all-too-common. Perhaps it's just the nature of the younger crowd and their inexperience coming through.

We are in a new age of technological innovation with turning analog money into digital. Cryptocurrencies are the biggest innovation since fire, the wheel and internet.

Take a step back and look at these facts: RPC has been out for 1 month. Let's all just relax and give it a few years to mature, while helping it grow in the meantime. Bitcoin was worth mere cents in the first month. It's an evolving game. I agree with Mike_Rotch.

There are some plans to come. onaboat and I have thought up a system to get RPC developments adopted in a group sense and to reward those that help. I have just been so busy that I don't have a lot of time at the moment. We will bring these developments to the table soon enough. If you can't wait or are too caught up in the momentary daily and hourly fluxuations of cryptocurrency, then this might not be the game for you because you'll probably go crazy with all the stress.

I personally plan to hold my coins for a minimum of 5 years because I know we as a group are onto something big and new.

Those that wish to contribute in a positive manner and follow along are a pleasure to have as a member of this group in my eyes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 29, 2014, 10:29:03 AM
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 29, 2014, 09:46:08 AM
Activity: 21
January 29, 2014, 08:57:07 AM
I can understand your frustration with the current discussion you are engaged in. But don't let it get to you. Your points are quite valid and if considering the situation with a logical and somewhat solid financial market way of thinking these coins are sure to fail. But there is the "gray cloud" factor. I believe (just IMHO) that since the virtual coin markets are so new and so vol ital that we are not always able to apply traditional financial strategies or principals to them. We must also factor in that the massive majority of the people trading on the exchanges today are either younger people with little market experience or geeks/hackers/nerds who are doing it simply because they have the know how to get a rig up and running but no idea how to really trade the coins to maximize the value add. Due to the recent birth or mainstream introduction of these coins we really don't have many seasoned financial experts here trading nor will we for a while. They likely see this as a silly bunch of geeks making WoW coins to buy a new shield in the game. Little do they know that in 20 years I believe this will be the norm for all financial transactions and physical money will be a distant memory. It is only logical that money would finally start to evolve due to technology after what 150 years? Paper and metal money is a thing of the past and this may not be the final product, i think this is the first step in the evolution. So, now that my Addarall has completely worn off and my thoughts are all over the place I will get to my point. I think that these markets are very difficult to predict. It is really almost impossible to say if one coin will make it or not and what value it will be in a week. Case in point, DOGE coins.... They were a joke to start and nothing more, now they have sent an Olympic team to the games and are being mentioned by name on all of the major news sites online. It has risen to the 2nd most traded coin out there second only to BTC. This is completely illogical but it is the nature of this new growing market. Some people speculate that the DOGE coins may end up being worth a considerable amount of money if there is any mention of them during the games on TV. Imagine having a currency or stock that could increase thousands of time in value if it is just simply mentioned on a TV show or sports event. This is a possible example of how traditional financial strategies simply just won't apply yet to these situations. None of use really know what the future will be for any of the coins but we can all make logical estimations and guesses. As with stocks and mainstream investment there will always be those folks who tend to invest with their heart and not their mind. That will be especially common with the birth of new coins and the death of old ones. LOL, old ones, after 2 months a coin can be considered old LOL, too funny. So if I make any point here it would be to consider stepping away from traditional investment strategies and try to embrace the possible game changes. Will RPC be the one, I have no clue. But am I taking steps to ensure I am able to get on the train if it takes off? Of course. Am I also investing in many other ALT coins? You bet I am. I have my rig mining 5-6 GHS every hour of the day and many times on different coins through the day. Today I horde the coins and wait to see how they play out in the near future. Would I rush to market and sell my current DOGE holdings if they hit a dollar? Darn right I would, but I would also keep about 30% in the wallet just in case they ended up becoming a staple coin and continued to rise. Consider the worlds most expensive pizza story. In 2009 when BTC was an unknown thing and worth nothing a kid convinced the pizza man to accept BTC for his order. It was 9 bucks and the pizza guy must have figured what the heck, the kid was hungry after all. Well the BTC that was used to pay for that 9 dollar pizza (and tip I hope) was worth an estimated 9 million USD when BTC hit 1000 a coin a few weeks back. A 9 million dollar pizza after less than 5 years.... Who ever could have seen that coming? No current financial strategies could have ever ever even come close to predicting that valuation. You sound like you have a good understanding of financial markets, help us and yourself by starting a blog about the various coins. Discuss how traditional ideas may have to be changed for a while and help develop the new strategies. Could end up making yourself a few dollars in the process and more importantly be part of something much bigger than any of us or the money we may make. I believe we are on the bleeding edge of a change in the way we have done things for many many years. I expect we will all live to see this world change in front of our eyes and I am doing my best to be one of the guys who helped make it happen. Good luck and thanks sharing your knowledge with us all. Don't let the emotional investors get you down, who knows, they may end up being right in the end.
Activity: 130
January 29, 2014, 08:14:24 AM
The P2Pool is doing nicely today, 3 blocks already :-)
January 29, 2014, 08:00:38 AM
Safe from a pump and dump?

If you own RPC go take a look at how they are manipulating the price at cryptsy right now.

This launch of RPC reminds of Unobtanium's launch, the coin was just a copy of another coin but it had a cool name and there would only be 250,000 total, but it got pumped and dumped. Be careful with this coin, if RPC continues to follow the same path as Unobtanium then it will only be worth $0.50

Good Luck

i just bought 150 RPC which im holding for a longgg time (profits from succesful trades) lol im about to put up another 5 btc buy wall. Its not manipulation. People are selling me their shit for cheap. hahaha  Grin
I doubt RPC will have any value in 5 years, I have been trying to think of a scenario in which it survives and the only shot it has is if Ron Paul managed to become president. But even then the coin would lose so much value the mean time that it would be at risk of a 51% attack.

Thats why its gonna grow slowly. I bought coins from bots and 2 sell walls. Hardly manipulation. Noone wants to sell their coins. Enjoy your tulips do you buy the ones which are GMO? Seems like you.

You'll see... You mentioned dump... No dumps.

People will join me on the wall come morning.

What's up with the personal attack?!?!

If you were serious about buying cheap you would have lowered your buy wall up but the reality is you were not buying, you were selling so you manipulated the price and then you dumped it.

Its simple economics. I believe they will be worth more than what i paid for them in the future.

Can you explain why you think RPC should be valued higher than Unobtanium which is also a copy coin and it only has 250,000 coins total, each selling for $3.62?

Transferring more coins over. Ill speak with my wallet. Have a nice day. Support RPC. Buy coins and mine!!
January 29, 2014, 07:52:15 AM

If you own RPC go take a look at how they are manipulating the price at cryptsy right now.

This launch of RPC reminds of Unobtanium's launch, the coin was just a copy of another coin but it had a cool name and there would only be 250,000 total, but it got pumped and dumped. Be careful with this coin, if RPC continues to follow the same path as Unobtanium then it will only be worth $0.50

Good Luck

i just bought 150 RPC which im holding for a longgg time (profits from succesful trades) lol im about to put up another 5 btc buy wall. Its not manipulation. People are selling me their shit for cheap. hahaha  Grin

I doubt RPC will have any value in 5 years, I have been trying to think of a scenario in which it survives and the only shot it has is if Ron Paul managed to become president. But even then the coin would lose so much value the mean time that it would be at risk of a 51% attack.

Thats why its gonna grow slowly. I bought coins from bots and 2 sell walls. Hardly manipulation. Noone wants to sell their coins. Enjoy your tulips do you buy the ones which are GMO? Seems like you.

If you were serious about buying cheap you would have lowered your buy wall up but the reality is you were not buying, you were selling so you manipulated the price and then you dumped it.

Its simple economics. I believe they will be worth more than what i paid for them in the future.

Can you explain why you think RPC should be valued higher than Unobtanium which is also a copy coin and it only has 250,000 coins total, each selling for $3.62?
January 29, 2014, 06:42:09 AM

Good Luck

January 29, 2014, 06:38:36 AM
I have 334 rpc
January 29, 2014, 05:52:29 AM

Good Luck

Pages:
Jump to: