Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 53. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 28, 2014, 11:28:55 AM
moral of the story, there is no such thing as "safe from pump and dump"  since you can't really control external factors and greedy miners.

yes and no...^^

there is always a way....we will see...
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
January 28, 2014, 11:23:46 AM
moral of the story, there is no such thing as "safe from pump and dump"  since you can't really control external factors and greedy miners.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 28, 2014, 11:22:46 AM
i just tried to find out to which pool the last 10 blocks went and they didn't go to a pool on the official list (hashfast doesn't show pool stats, so i can't determine that, would be great if hashfast could show their pool stats)

stats now public Smiley

thx man! Smiley

hopefully it helps sorting things out...

NP!

If we can help in any way ...  please do not hesitate to contact us.

you could send me a pm with the ip's you block because i believe the bot-net which is being used to attack the pools is also used for mining at the same time...that could be where the blocks are going...

we dont block ips... we wrote own kernel moduls to check and filter stratum+tcp traffic and drop it...
January 28, 2014, 10:55:42 AM
i just tried to find out to which pool the last 10 blocks went and they didn't go to a pool on the official list (hashfast doesn't show pool stats, so i can't determine that, would be great if hashfast could show their pool stats)

stats now public Smiley

thx man! Smiley

NP!

If we can help in any way ...  please do not hesitate to contact us.

you could send me a pm with the ip's you block because i believe the bot-net which is being used to attack the pools is also used for mining at the same time...that could be where the blocks are going...
Activity: 47
January 28, 2014, 10:51:37 AM
Whats up? Price is dropping like a brick the last hours!  Shocked

it might be time to buy more coins besides mining !!

very interesting coin which points out on a great man!!
It is completely different stuff than coye or CENTS or other common coins.
January 28, 2014, 10:47:18 AM

stats now public Smiley

thx man! Smiley

NP!

If we can help in any way ...  please do not hesitate to contact us.
January 28, 2014, 10:41:07 AM

stats now public Smiley

thx man! Smiley

January 28, 2014, 10:39:20 AM

stats now public Smiley
January 28, 2014, 10:31:42 AM
Why not? If I had enough hashing power to mine solo, I would do that too, then you get 100% of the coin instead of 100% - pool fee - transaction fee.

yeah sure but i just can't imagine that somebody really is putting that much power into the system solo...the next thing that makes me think otherwise is the difficulty which is still decreasing...

i've been watching this since the hardfork, the nethash was on some occasions about 700mh/s higher than all pools combined (sure we had a multipool on board so it's hard to tell what's right) and with those attacks on the pools i'm not quite sure if they got to do something with that...
because it is highly unlikely that 10 blocks in a row go to some solo miner and not one to a pool and the funny thing is this seems to be the standard...just check it with the pool stats...

maybe it'll change with a lower difficulty but i think it's pretty strange...
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
January 28, 2014, 10:21:38 AM
Why not? If I had enough hashing power to mine solo, I would do that too, then you get 100% of the coin instead of 100% - pool fee - transaction fee.
January 28, 2014, 10:19:23 AM
can somebody help me figure this out...

all pools in the official list combined have abou 400mh/s the network shows about 750mh/s so either the nethash is wrong or there are 350mh/s not on an official pool...which i think is to small for some multipool...

the big question here is where are these blocks going?
seems pretty unlikely that out of 10 blocks none has gone to an official pool (as far as i can tell) or to hashfast....
January 28, 2014, 09:06:50 AM
So just mine @ www.Hashfast.de we have implemented modules against these stratum attacks.
All pools were under attack yesterday.

We are the only pool with no downtime at all !!

Mine with us because:

- 0% Fees on all Pools!
- Failsafe in a 5 star datacenter in GERMANY
- Dedicated intel based 32 core unix enterprise servers
- DDOS protected
- SSL secured
- Costum Stratum for high performance
- Solid State only
- Backbone connected with 10 Gbit/s bandwidth
- Online monitoring
- Track your account from mobile
- Automatic and manual payouts
- 24/7 Ticket service
- Constantly improving and adding more features

We are miners just like all of you. Wanted a stable mining pool without downtimes for maximum profit mining. So we build rock solid HashFast!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Come and mine with us @ www.HashFast.de

if i were you i wouldn't write:
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2014, 07:31:10 AM

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D

with all this hash increase this pool is needed a boost! Come join our pool! And while your at it check out the store =)

Come join one of the few  RonPaulCoin Help Certified Safe pools!!! =D
thanks colin012
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
January 28, 2014, 07:24:34 AM
i dont know it seems like we might be under an attack too or something im looking into it again now
EDIT: someone has been syn flooding the port recently
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 28, 2014, 07:09:04 AM
rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk not work

The pool has had an awful lot of down time.

What's the story?

January 28, 2014, 06:56:05 AM
We added PotCoin to our servers!
pot.hashfast.de :3336
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 28, 2014, 06:10:05 AM
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that we enabled SSL on https://rpc.muchhash.com!
January 28, 2014, 03:59:36 AM
So just mine @ www.Hashfast.de we have implemented modules against these stratum attacks.
All pools were under attack yesterday.

Mine with us because:

- 0% Fees on all Pools!
- Failsafe in a 5 star datacenter in GERMANY
- Dedicated intel based 32 core unix enterprise servers
- DDOS protected
- SSL secured
- Costum Stratum for high performance
- Solid State only
- Backbone connected with 10 Gbit/s bandwidth
- Online monitoring
- Track your account from mobile
- Automatic and manual payouts
- 24/7 Ticket service
- Constantly improving and adding more features

We are miners just like all of you. Wanted a stable mining pool without downtimes for maximum profit mining. So we build rock solid HashFast!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Come and mine with us @ www.HashFast.de
January 27, 2014, 10:36:09 PM
Attacked by the Fiat servants?

what? ^^

no connection spammed...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2014, 10:26:05 PM