Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 55. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 27, 2014, 02:39:55 PM
I understand that mail verification is for security and it is a good security measure (I'm using different password for every pool, mail, and account) but it seems to generate more troubles than good things... I'm an hotmail.com user.
I have nothing to hide, my username is the same as here: energywave.

Please let me know what's wrong and what can I do... I want to set an auto payoff and my address.
If you PM me I'll report here the result at the end so that we let know the community about your fairness level Smiley

Thank you

good you have different passwords...

i never had trouble with the mail verification...sorry i can't help more but i'm not the admin of the pool...^^

Seems like there is a problem with spamhouse. If somebody else want to insert a payment address pls pm me your address and username till the problem is solved.
Sorry for inconvenience!

energywave i wrote you pm. pls send me your address...
Activity: 19
January 27, 2014, 02:36:25 PM
Thank you Mike_Rotch, in fact I was replying to you but to pool operator mostly. Thank you for your interest Smiley I'll wait some news from hashfastmining
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 27, 2014, 02:28:19 PM
I understand that mail verification is for security and it is a good security measure (I'm using different password for every pool, mail, and account) but it seems to generate more troubles than good things... I'm an hotmail.com user.

Please let me know what's wrong and what can I do... I want to set an auto payoff and my address.
If you PM me I'll report here the result at the end so that we let know the community about your fairness level Smiley

Thank you

good you have different passwords...

i never had trouble with the mail verification...sorry i can't help more but i'm not the admin of the pool...^^
January 27, 2014, 02:23:55 PM

Thank you
January 27, 2014, 02:20:06 PM
Hey, I'm stuck with rpc.hashfast.de! The mail verification link to cash out or set my wallet address never arrives (even in spam folder), if I compile the contact form the result is everytime "token expired"... Damn, the mail verificaion sucks! I please all pool operators to REMOVE IT!
What should I do now...?  Huh Angry

it's a security measure so that who ever wants to hack your account and wants to steal your coins has to also hack your email (so choose two different passwords and you should be fine). it's a really good idea actually....
January 27, 2014, 02:18:14 PM
Hey, I'm stuck with rpc.hashfast.de! The mail verification link to cash out or set my wallet address never arrives (even in spam folder), if I compile the contact form the result is everytime "token expired"... Damn, the mail verificaion sucks! I please all pool operators to REMOVE IT!
What should I do now...?  Huh Angry

the verification is for security...
just pm me your username and ill have a look

EDIT: just saw that yahoo bounces our mails as spam... all other ISP work well... Mybe you are the yahoo users? Cheesy
January 27, 2014, 02:18:04 PM
nethash should be at +/- 800mh/s but it displays 1gh/s more!

so if there is no multipool involved in this (and hashcows is mining meow) then it really could be possible that these attacks are causing difficulty and nethash to rise...i wonder who would be that retarded to do something like that if it had this effect?
Activity: 2
January 27, 2014, 02:16:43 PM
Energywave, I just tried the same. Email never arrives.
January 27, 2014, 02:14:01 PM
What should I do now...?  Huh Angry
Activity: 60
January 27, 2014, 02:11:34 PM
Got it... who would've thought to go to the coin's home page for the new client...... *smh....

http://www.ronpaulcoin.com/version_update.php
January 27, 2014, 02:10:52 PM
Just a friendly warning.

Hashfast.de has 99% probability of being the same as antisecurity.de, previously closed their website and kept the coins for themselves.

As i said, a friendly warning.

Best to stick with pools that have been operating since the start as they are the proven ones and have paid out.

are you serious?? writing me strange pm's and than post this shit?
mine @ our pool ... lock our stats... every block was payed... not even fees are charged!!
wanna kidding me??
January 27, 2014, 02:00:18 PM
Hey you guys!

just wanted to keep you up to date a little...

i am starting to believe the high nethash we see is a result of the stratum ddos attacks...all the values have been going up to much since the attack on n0nplusultra has started... (blocking seems to work fine, poolhash is already increasing again)

who ever is doing this, i hope you know you are also screwing yourself and the whole community over because the system is reacting to what you are doing by increasing nethash stats and also the difficulty...

rpc.cryptotycoons.com is back online and on a roll again. Smiley

Who ever is doing this is having minimal impact and is wasting his/her's time.

minimal impact on the pools (who fixed the stratum ip banning) but not on the system and most important the difficulty...look at the stats...

before i forget here the link to the fix for the other pool admins... (let's put a stop to this)
https://github.com/ahmedbodi/stratum-mining/issues/169

Can anyone see if theses attacks are to roncoin specific or more wide speared?

such attacks are always attacking the stratum of pools so it's impact is limited to one coin...

but there are other coins and pool who had this issue recently, in the link i posted there is talk of a doge pool who got killed by such an attack...maybe because he was the first and couldn't react quick enough...
Activity: 58
January 27, 2014, 01:56:52 PM
Hey you guys!

i am starting to believe the high nethash we see is a result of the stratum ddos attacks...all the values have been going up to much since the attack on n0nplusultra has started... (blocking seems to work fine, poolhash is already increasing again)

who ever is doing this, i hope you know you are also screwing yourself and the whole community over because the system is reacting to what you are doing by increasing nethash stats and also the difficulty...

minimal impact on the pools (who fixed the stratum ip banning) but not on the system and most important the difficulty...look at the stats...

before i forget here the link to the fix for the other pool admins... (let's put a stop to this)

Can anyone see if theses attacks are roncoin specific or more wide speared?

Edit: post on moon coin subbreddit reports huge nethash rate + difficulty increase.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2014, 01:50:28 PM
Just a friendly warning.

Hashfast.de has 99% probability of being the same as antisecurity.de, previously closed their website and kept the coins for themselves.

As i said, a friendly warning.

Best to stick with pools that have been operating since the start as they are the proven ones and have paid out.
January 27, 2014, 01:50:04 PM
Hey you guys!

Activity: 56
January 27, 2014, 01:46:45 PM
Hey folks

Update from n0nplusultra pool:

What happened in the last hours is, that our stratum server is under attack.... There are a lot of connections coming in that are not real miners but just connections to slow down our stratum.... I Implemented a fix that sorts out the false connections and bans them.... But as the attack is ongoing and there seems to be a whole bot net throwing connections at us it will take some time until all the bad connections are sorted out and banned....

right now you should be able to connect your miners and mine.... all your shares are counted and payouts also work....

cheers
n0nplusultra
Activity: 60
January 27, 2014, 01:44:55 PM
Mine is 0.8.6.1-5-g82c68f8-dirty-beta

Where did you get the newer one?
Activity: 58
January 27, 2014, 01:42:44 PM
Hey you guys!

January 27, 2014, 01:39:05 PM
Hey you guys!

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 27, 2014, 01:22:55 PM
Hey guys my RPC wallet is 27 hours behind and won't catch up now.... It's worked fine for a month, but now is stuck.  Anyone else having this problem?  Any Idea's on how to fix it?   Thanks.

for a month?....have you upgrade to the wallet?

My wallet is fine now, I just DLed the one from the main site and replaced it. Must have been old, though I thought I changed it...
Pages:
Jump to: