Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 54. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2014, 10:21:39 PM
http://ronpaulcoin.pool.minercoop.org/ is looking like an ongoing scam.

The webpage went down two days ago, but the stratum server kept running.

Now the original website has a terse message that the pool has been moved to a new address and is awaiting DNS propagation.
The pool appears to have a history of turning off payouts and making excuses for not making payouts. I have not as yet found anyone who has received a payout.

The new site has now switched to 2 factor email payout authentication, but the payout emails are definitely not being received. Anyone with coins in the pool (including myself) is not able to withdraw them.

Just trying to give fair warning.

if it does any good i know for a fact that the admin of n0nplusultra is a decent guy...maybe that's why the server got attacked today...glad everything is fine now and nothing tragic happened all thanks to a dedicated admin...

RPC.CryptoTycoons.com got attacked as well today; we're back online and stable. but the attack was huge; across all 7 pools I own. filtered out over 10000 unique IP addresses to keep the pools online =o

I will say that the website and stratum are pretty seperate; its common for one to go down and not the other.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 27, 2014, 10:15:41 PM

Now the original website has a terse message that the pool has been moved to a new address and is awaiting DNS propagation.
The pool appears to have a history of turning off payouts and making excuses for not making payouts. I have not as yet found anyone who has received a payout.

The new site has now switched to 2 factor email payout authentication, but the payout emails are definitely not being received. Anyone with coins in the pool (including myself) is not able to withdraw them.

if it does any good i know for a fact that the admin of n0nplusultra is a decent guy...maybe that's why the server got attacked today...glad everything is fine now and nothing tragic happened all thanks to a dedicated admin...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 27, 2014, 10:08:55 PM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
January 27, 2014, 08:00:23 PM
The P2Pool could also use some extra love!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 27, 2014, 07:13:54 PM
https://pool.chunky.ms/rpc

Could use some extra hashes here!!
Activity: 296
January 27, 2014, 06:52:33 PM
Thanks for that. We're up to 16 MH, could use a little extra hash power at rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk 

shit sorry guys ill have my pools up asap
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 27, 2014, 06:30:15 PM
Whats up? Price is dropping like a brick the last hours!  Shocked

We have seen this happen before. Whenever Bitcoin is falling, most other Coins get an impact like this.

Whenever Bitcoin rises again, situation cleares up.
Activity: 42
January 27, 2014, 05:35:22 PM

Hey Ron Paul Coin thread, looking for a place to mine RPC? Join us at Chunky Pool!

Here's a little more info:

• 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

We also provide many other coin pools and even have a coin-switching multi-port that switches between coins to maximize profitability!

One account fits all
We have modified MPOS to provide a multipool experience. You only have to create one account, and that account is shared among all of our coin instances. Unlike some other multipools, and since we're on top of MPOS, we offer you complete transparency about provided shares, found blocks and much more!

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Multiport - port 6666

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Activity: 35
January 27, 2014, 05:32:25 PM

We all know many of the coins will be worthless in 5 years and it is hard for investors to put money into a coin like this when the community can't even answer simple questions.

How many developers are working RPC?
I am not sure if this is a commodity coin
Or if you guys are going to build the infrastructure needed in order for it to be an alternative to the dollar similar to bitcoin?
Where do you plan to go from here?
January 27, 2014, 05:25:41 PM

Panic and sell pls  Cheesy

LOL!
January 27, 2014, 04:51:46 PM

A pool that's been around since the start of RPC and can be trusted. Along with http://rpc.muchhash.com/index.php and http://ron.n0nplusultra.net/index.php.

Thanks for the acknowledgement; its greatly appreciated! =)
January 27, 2014, 04:51:09 PM
short update again:

it seems like these stratum attacks really are responsible for the wrong stats displayed throughout the network.
(after n0nplusultra started blocking the attacker ips nethash and difficulty slowly are settling again...)

all pool admins please look into this problem, even if your pool is empty at the moment! so everything can get back to normal again...
legendary
Activity: 924
January 27, 2014, 04:50:28 PM

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D

with all this hash increase this pool is needed a boost! Come join our pool! And while your at it check out the store =)

A pool that's been around since the start of RPC and can be trusted. Along with http://rpc.muchhash.com/index.php and http://ron.n0nplusultra.net/index.php.
January 27, 2014, 04:45:02 PM

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D

with all this hash increase this pool is needed a boost! Come join our pool! And while your at it check out the store =)

Activity: 87
January 27, 2014, 04:41:33 PM
Just a friendly warning.

Hashfast.de has 99% probability of being the same as antisecurity.de, previously closed their website and kept the coins for themselves.

As i said, a friendly warning.

Best to stick with pools that have been operating since the start as they are the proven ones and have paid out.

are you serious?? writing me strange pm's and than post this shit?
mine @ our pool ... lock our stats... every block was payed... not even fees are charged!!
wanna kidding me??

He is setting out the warning because antisecurity had very similar status to yours, being all 32 core dedicated and what not. We are just a little nervous seeing such a similar pool pop up right after the last one got closed down.
Activity: 308
January 27, 2014, 04:18:49 PM

Panic and sell pls  Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
January 27, 2014, 03:27:13 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
January 27, 2014, 03:14:47 PM
shit sorry guys ill have my pools up asap
Activity: 19
January 27, 2014, 03:08:51 PM
Ok, thank you hashfastmining, you was collaborative and helpful Smiley Now let's see if autopayout works as expected. If you don't read anymore about me it means all is good with rpc.hashfast.de  Wink
January 27, 2014, 02:51:40 PM
Thank you Mike_Rotch, in fact I was replying to you but to pool operator mostly. Thank you for your interest Smiley I'll wait some news from hashfastmining

sure! wish you much luck! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: