Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 86. (Read 360500 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2014, 01:27:27 PM
This coin is a month old. Really .. expect some decent profits in a few months. Devs should be dedicated and update this thread for as long as the coin lives. All coins start, rise and fall.  And after the first collapse it takes time... this is just how this system works. I am still holding. You cannot expect the thing to rise to the sky as young as the coin is. That is not happening... it did not happen to BTC, it did not happen tot LTC....  but look at them now.

it will take a few months to reach it's potential, but it will happen.

6 months to be over .1
1 to 2 years to be 2nd behind Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 20, 2014, 01:17:11 PM
Does anyone else's wallet update really fast after the update?  Almost seems unnatural
Activity: 126
January 20, 2014, 12:54:36 PM
This coin is a month old. Really .. expect some decent profits in a few months. Devs should be dedicated and update this thread for as long as the coin lives. All coins start, rise and fall.  And after the first collapse it takes time... this is just how this system works. I am still holding. You cannot expect the thing to rise to the sky as young as the coin is. That is not happening... it did not happen to BTC, it did not happen tot LTC....  but look at them now.

it will take a few months to reach it's potential, but it will happen.
Activity: 196
January 20, 2014, 12:23:24 PM
We can haz multiple new exchanges!? Bump!

I figured I'd condense this into one message so I could just repost whenever necessary.

We need RPC on multiple exchanges so that the low volume @ coinedup stops giving this coin a false value.

Here's a list of the exchanges and what you can do for each one of them to get this coin listed. If you know of additional ways you can PM me and I'll list it under each exchange (or if you know of other exchanges, but I think I've covered the big ones).

In the words of Arnold from Predator....DO IT!!! DO IT NAAOOOWWW!!

listed in no specific order

Cryptsy

1. Go to the support thread and LIKE/upvote as well as comment.

Registration is here if you need to REGISTER

Support thread is HERE be sure to LIKE and comment.

2. Go to Cryptsy Main Site and click the 'support' tab on the left hand side of the page and send a message requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added.

CoinEx

1. Go to CoinEx and click the 'get support' at the bottom left hand side of the page.....send a message requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added.

Coins-E

1. Go to Coins-e Contact Page and request Ron Paul Coin to be added.

Bter

1. Email [email protected] requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added to their exchange.

Vircurex

1. Email [email protected] request Ron Paul Coin to be added to their exchange.

[/quote]

I've already mailed all of them... We're looking into it is the standard response.
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 20, 2014, 11:19:09 AM
We can haz multiple new exchanges!? Bump!

I figured I'd condense this into one message so I could just repost whenever necessary.

We need RPC on multiple exchanges so that the low volume @ coinedup stops giving this coin a false value.

Here's a list of the exchanges and what you can do for each one of them to get this coin listed. If you know of additional ways you can PM me and I'll list it under each exchange (or if you know of other exchanges, but I think I've covered the big ones).

In the words of Arnold from Predator....DO IT!!! DO IT NAAOOOWWW!!

listed in no specific order

Cryptsy

1. Go to the support thread and LIKE/upvote as well as comment.

Registration is here if you need to REGISTER

Support thread is HERE be sure to LIKE and comment.

2. Go to Cryptsy Main Site and click the 'support' tab on the left hand side of the page and send a message requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added.

CoinEx

1. Go to CoinEx and click the 'get support' at the bottom left hand side of the page.....send a message requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added.

Coins-E

1. Go to Coins-e Contact Page and request Ron Paul Coin to be added.

Bter

1. Email [email protected] requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added to their exchange.

Vircurex

1. Email [email protected] request Ron Paul Coin to be added to their exchange.

[/quote]
Activity: 130
January 20, 2014, 09:25:12 AM
Let's get the p2pool hashrate up. 

Come on people!   I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow morning and see this number many times multiplied.  Please don't disappoint!     :-)

2014-01-19 20:18:32.512000  Pool: 2394kH/s Stale rate: 0.7% Expected time to block: 1.6 days

I also set up a p2pool instance here:

http://rpc.freily.com:9127/

I don't know when you are planning to wake up though ;-)

2014-01-20 14:19:21.056538  Pool: 1496kH/s Stale rate: 0.3% Expected time to block: 2.6 days
legendary
January 20, 2014, 09:18:53 AM
Activity: 112
January 20, 2014, 09:15:16 AM
15 rpc up for grabs at 0.02 basically. go get eet

I'll take them!!

And can someone explain to me why hitting a fork will change market price??

Well something like: More new coins, more coins on an exchange result: lower price

Or

Lower diff, more coins to mine, more interest, higher sell orders, higher buy orders result: more profit.

So once fork is hit difficulty increases meaning less coins mined, therefore remaining ones on market are worth more?

Where can I read up about this?

I don't know where you can read about it but it is simple economics. Create hype, create a coin with more profit and everyone will mine and buy it.

Yes I understand about this simply - but what about hitting this fork and affecting market price?

and about needing the updated client??

Yes you need the updated client (something with the good blockchain I thought) But how the fork will affect the market price is the big question. It can either gain more value or it can lower the value. It's all about how much miners will come back and if they gonna dump the coin for a price that's right according to them. And if they dump there have to be enough buyers... If there are no buyers the price will drop more.

Hopefully it will hit cryptsy so it can grow to the real price!

So the big question is... Buy now for 15RPC at 0.02 or buy after?!?

Yes that's the big question.
Activity: 70
January 20, 2014, 08:42:19 AM
Sell RPC
Rate          RPC   BTC
0.0199   145.   2.8855

Someone panicking Roll Eyes

Considering the post above yours, this is probably Audity's stock..

I've also put some BTCs into RPC when it was low, and I hope it will get back up soon to get a ROI..probably it will take a bit longer to get a decent profit, but well, selling that cheap would be good only if the coin was going to die, and I don't think so yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
January 20, 2014, 07:42:52 AM
Sell RPC
Rate          RPC   BTC
0.0199   145.   2.8855

lawl

i wish i had more money to buy them all...everybody who holds will get so damn rich...DAMN!
legendary
January 20, 2014, 07:31:30 AM
Sell RPC
Rate          RPC   BTC
0.0199   145.   2.8855

Activity: 81
January 20, 2014, 06:54:21 AM
This coin was the worst decision in my entire life. Rip my doge future
January 20, 2014, 06:53:24 AM

I'll take them!!

Well something like: More new coins, more coins on an exchange result: lower price

Or

Lower diff, more coins to mine, more interest, higher sell orders, higher buy orders result: more profit.

So once fork is hit difficulty increases meaning less coins mined, therefore remaining ones on market are worth more?

I don't know where you can read about it but it is simple economics. Create hype, create a coin with more profit and everyone will mine and buy it.

Yes I understand about this simply - but what about hitting this fork and affecting market price?

Yes you need the updated client (something with the good blockchain I thought) But how the fork will affect the market price is the big question. It can either gain more value or it can lower the value. It's all about how much miners will come back and if they gonna dump the coin for a price that's right according to them. And if they dump there have to be enough buyers... If there are no buyers the price will drop more.

So the big question is... Buy now for 15RPC at 0.02 or buy after?!?
January 20, 2014, 06:20:18 AM

I'll take them!!

Or

January 20, 2014, 06:15:19 AM

I'll take them!!

Or

January 20, 2014, 06:11:16 AM

I'll take them!!

Or

January 20, 2014, 05:54:44 AM

I'll take them!!

Or

January 20, 2014, 05:45:56 AM

I'll take them!!

Or

Pages:
Jump to: