Author

Topic: Esports Prediction & Discussion Thread - page 221. (Read 68708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1231
Heroic managed to beat Sprout without much difficulty. Sprout didn't show much of a presence.
Spirit defeated Complexity. Complexity didn't play badly but they are still not good as a team. I think they definitely need to change their roster. Otherwise they will not succeed.

The Mouz-Pain match was more competitive. But Mouz used his experience to win in overtime.

Big and Outsiders also beat their opponents. The only match that surprised me was 00Nation-Astralis. 00Nation won with a dominant game. Astralis couldn't do anything.

I won my bet, I just somehow knew one of these favorites would mess things up, BIG and Outsider were highly dominant from the big of the match, I was surprised by Astralis tbh.

What's your take on BIG vs Outsider and Team Spirit vs 000Nation, ML for Both Team Spirit and BIG is currently a combined 2.17 Odds, I feel like I can trust BIG to win but I'm not so confident of Team Spirit.

Spirit lost power after Degster left. Degster was a very important player for them. I think they will have a hard time until the new young awper gets used to it. 00Nation has a slight advantage in this match.

Big-Outsiders is a bit risky. But I'd go with big. But it's still up to you. He managed to beat world number one faze twice in the big roobet tournament and became the winner.

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
Heroic managed to beat Sprout without much difficulty. Sprout didn't show much of a presence.
Spirit defeated Complexity. Complexity didn't play badly but they are still not good as a team. I think they definitely need to change their roster. Otherwise they will not succeed.

The Mouz-Pain match was more competitive. But Mouz used his experience to win in overtime.

Big and Outsiders also beat their opponents. The only match that surprised me was 00Nation-Astralis. 00Nation won with a dominant game. Astralis couldn't do anything.

I won my bet, I just somehow knew one of these favorites would mess things up, BIG and Outsider were highly dominant from the big of the match, I was surprised by Astralis tbh.

What's your take on BIG vs Outsider and Team Spirit vs 000Nation, ML for Both Team Spirit and BIG is currently a combined 2.17 Odds, I feel like I can trust BIG to win but I'm not so confident of Team Spirit.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Dota2: Team Bald managed to beat Brame after losing game 1. Bald Reborn have really stepped it up and taking advantage of a few broken strats to beat better teams. Brame have completely lost the plot this season. After winning their first match against EU rejects, they have lost now 5 straight.

Twitch really seems to be enjoying the fact that Gorgc is winning competitive matches again.  Cheesy
legendary

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
There were no very important matches today. Tomorrow the iem cologne play-in matches start. I will be anxiously waiting for the match times. Among the first matches, there are 2 matches whose results I am curious to see.
The first is 00Nation-Astralis and the second is Mibr-Movistar Riders. I think both matches will be more enjoyable than the other matches, with closer scores.
IEM cologne hype

imo, movistar>mibr
and 00nation vs astralis might go over?

I might place a fiverr on this parlay:

Spirit ML - Col
Over for Mouz - pain
Heroic ML - Sprout
Big ML - Order
Movistar ML - mibr
Vitality ML - tyloo

I like your parlay, it looks unless we've a team that decides to go nuts..

I've got;

BIG ML vs Order
Imperial vs Outsiders ML
00Nation +7.5 vs Astralis  just for the start...

It's a BO1 series so just one bad start could ruin all, but let's see.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
Looking at the current overall DPC rankings. Only LGD and Team Aster are in the top 12. But Team Aster's 640 points is not enough to qualify in the TI. Team Aster needs to participate in Arlington in order to gather more points. EHOME is actually ranked 31 with 51 points. The rest have zero points at all.
I feel like Aster might fall short in points as they used to have a history of performing badly in the majors while RNG and Xtreme seem to have better chances of qualifying through points if both of them maintain the top 2 spots of the standings until the final week.

I really doubt that other chinese team has a chance to win on Arlington Majors besides LGD since team from WEU, EEU and America is clearly improved and level there games that can rival again chinese dota.
We'll see, I want to say the same thing but the other Chinese teams have veteran players as well so I wouldn't count them out right away but I agree that the other regions did step up during the Stockholm major.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
There were no very important matches today. Tomorrow the iem cologne play-in matches start. I will be anxiously waiting for the match times. Among the first matches, there are 2 matches whose results I am curious to see.
The first is 00Nation-Astralis and the second is Mibr-Movistar Riders. I think both matches will be more enjoyable than the other matches, with closer scores.
IEM cologne hype

imo, movistar>mibr
and 00nation vs astralis might go over?

I might place a fiverr on this parlay:

Spirit ML - Col
Over for Mouz - pain
Heroic ML - Sprout
Big ML - Order
Movistar ML - mibr
Vitality ML - tyloo
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
-snip
Yeah with PSG.LGD in this current form, RNG +1.5 x1.4 odds isn't that bad and they'll go lower as we get closer to the match, but i'll probably go with over maps

Yeah in the mean time I probably think its good idea to bet on Xtreme Gaming remaining games because it just seems to me that they are probably going to top the current DPC with PSG.LGD out of form. Abit wild as usual so taking outright winner or taking over 2.5 maps just to be on the safe side could be a better option for this game

Anyway, I also nailed this baddie earlier today. Kinda stupid to be honest but hey it works this time.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Their next game will be against RNG so, if this theory is correct, LGD will lose so that RNG can secure 500 dpc pts, or LGD could beat RNG which would help Vici Gaming get more dpc points, hmm

Im not sure about this but as of now their current position is in risk for bottom 2 as well so they might win another game. Considering on taking RNG +1.5 for the next one though but we'll see how the standing goes as their next game will be on 10th July so there are 3 other games before theirs and the standing might changes in between that
Yeah with PSG.LGD in this current form, RNG +1.5 x1.4 odds isn't that bad and they'll go lower as we get closer to the match, but i'll probably go with over maps

But those plays really aren't satisfying and it feels like it wasn't them that have played. Anyway, let's just give it the benefit of the doubt and look forward to other games for other teams and regions.
I'm looking forward to Team Aster v Xtreme tomorrow, it's pretty much a Final for both teams. And Vici Gaming will be playing their own final against Aster.Aries. Huge day in DPC CN
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
No doubt that Xtreme gaming is strong but with the looks of the play, they really are suspicious. Maybe it's like allowing other teams to get on those points and it's okay for them to lose it as they give that opportunity and slot to a strong team too.
ah, helping their fellow countrymen you say? Yeah, that could be it, such a drop in performance isn't normal tbh. Their next game will be against RNG so, if this theory is correct, LGD will lose so that RNG can secure 500 dpc pts, or LGD could beat RNG which would help Vici Gaming get more dpc points, hmm
That's just a guess.

And it will be in 6 days from now until we see that theory or guess is right. I have nothing against them as I'm one of those fans that really look up in this region, well all regions honestly.

But those plays really aren't satisfying and it feels like it wasn't them that have played. Anyway, let's just give it the benefit of the doubt and look forward to other games for other teams and regions.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
tomorrow start the Intel Extreme Masters Season XVII - Cologne very nice competition
and we will see realy good teams the first math start with MOUZ vs paiN Gaming im think MOUZ will win.
Heroic vs Sprout im im sorry for sprout they play vs the one of the best teams in the world hard to win think they will lose.
Team spirit vs Complexity Gaming Spirit should win without problems.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
ah, helping their fellow countrymen you say? Yeah, that could be it, such a drop in performance isn't normal tbh.

Well yeah if they could help like another 3 teams from CN region to get to top 12 then that would be 5 atleast CN team on TI, including them and another one from Region qualifier later ( not to mention about the wildcard qualifier as well ).

Their next game will be against RNG so, if this theory is correct, LGD will lose so that RNG can secure 500 dpc pts, or LGD could beat RNG which would help Vici Gaming get more dpc points, hmm

Im not sure about this but as of now their current position is in risk for bottom 2 as well so they might win another game. Considering on taking RNG +1.5 for the next one though but we'll see how the standing goes as their next game will be on 10th July so there are 3 other games before theirs and the standing might changes in between that
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
^sometimes LGD doing that weird move on Majors qualifiers tournament to give way to other chinese team. They dominate most of the chinese DPC points event which is the reason they got all the points and not evenly distributed on other chinese team.

I really doubt that other chinese team has a chance to win on Arlington Majors besides LGD since team from WEU, EEU and America is clearly improved and level there games that can rival again chinese dota.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
ah, helping their fellow countrymen you say? Yeah, that could be it, such a drop in performance isn't normal tbh. Their next game will be against RNG so, if this theory is correct, LGD will lose so that RNG can secure 500 dpc pts, or LGD could beat RNG which would help Vici Gaming get more dpc points, hmm
I agree it's concerning, it'd be better for them to maintain their current form like what OG is doing atm than to regress at end of the tour because after this it'll be the major then a month and a half break before TI starts. I'm also expecting LGD to lose their last two series but that would mean a possible tiebreaker for relegation if that actually happens.

I thought nobody is going to talk about the current questionable performance of LGD. LGD is currently top 1 in DPC points and is already secured a place in TI even if they will not join this last major in Arlington. So this is indeed very very surprising from LGD right from the start. We can take a look at LGD's only two victories and they are against no-hoper teams.

Looking at the current overall DPC rankings. Only LGD and Team Aster are in the top 12. But Team Aster's 640 points is not enough to qualify in the TI. Team Aster needs to participate in Arlington in order to gather more points. EHOME is actually ranked 31 with 51 points. The rest have zero points at all.

I expect LGD not to qualify in Arlington. So they will lose its last 2 remaining games or maybe they can win the last one so long as they are already sure not to enter the top 4 once this elimination is done. It won't be logical to say that these Chinese teams are collaborating each other because they could have pushed Team Aster to top this eliminators in order to gather 1,140 points which is like over 90% chance to enter the TI. So most likely it is only LGD's doing something weird to let the other 4 Chinese teams to qualify in Arlington and gather points for the TI.       
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I will now post what I think about the League of Legends Champions Korea LCK This coming July 6

NS RedForce VS kt Rolster

Stake odds for this game are 2.04 for Nongshim RedForce while 1.72 for kt Rolster, Nongshim RedForce lost to Damwon, yesterday while kt Rolster won their game against Hanwha Life Esports, if NS RedForce would lose this game this will be their 5th lost out of 7 games, while kt Rolster have the same situations as NS RedForce, they also have 4 losses out of 6 games, so this game could be close, but I think kt Rolster have a huge advantage over RedForce, and I am interested with their team, but their performance is still lacking, but for this game against RedForce I think they may truly shine, RedForce may win a 1 point game on them but in the end, I think kt Rolster will win this,

Freecs VS Brion Blade

Stake odds for this game are 1.50 for Freecs while 2.49 for Brion Esports, Right now Brion Blade has 6 losses and doesn't have any wins yet, while Freecs have 4 losses and have 2 wins against Hanwha Life Esports and T1 and I think that their win against T1 was just a lucky one, but Freecs surely know for their effort in the LOL scene and I think their strategy was really always read for T1 and for this game I think that Brion Blade will have a new lost record and so Freecs was my pick,

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
I agree it's concerning, it'd be better for them to maintain their current form like what OG is doing atm than to regress at end of the tour because after this it'll be the major then a month and a half break before TI starts. I'm also expecting LGD to lose their last two series but that would mean a possible tiebreaker for relegation if that actually happens.

they looked lost against FNC too
well, two lossess in a row, this 2 week break coming in clutch for G2, tbh
Yup, much needed break for them to shake off those two losses.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
If BIG are anywhere near what the performed in the Roobet Cup, I'll definitely put them in the conversation for potential winners too
i wouldn't get my hopes up. It's a LAN event, BIG won't have that online lucky buff to delete opponents... They'll reach the group stage for sure because even if they lose their opening match or the round 2 match, there's a big chance they'll face one of the BR teams in the Play-In which should be a super easy win to qualify to the next stage. But, after that, they'll choke 🤭

No doubt that Xtreme gaming is strong but with the looks of the play, they really are suspicious. Maybe it's like allowing other teams to get on those points and it's okay for them to lose it as they give that opportunity and slot to a strong team too.
legendary
Movistar riders managed to beat the outsiders, albeit with difficulty. Outsiders fell behind in team performance on their chosen overpass map. When we look at the statistics of the Overpass map, we see that the movistar riders team is better. It's the same on the Vertigo map. Overall, both teams were not bad. Movistar riders qualified for the esl conference tournament.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
easy money, easy life. LGD have been horrendous lately, are they actually getting outplayed in every series or do they not care about the dpc points and qualifying to arlington Major? they went from stomping-every-series tier to dogshit tier so fast  Grin quite suspicious if you ask me
I thought that I'm the only one having that feeling that they've been like giving away games to their opponents. They don't care about DPCs anymore because they're secured for the TI.

That's why whether they get in or not for this Arlington major, it won't matter to them because they're already in and just waiting for the day of The International.

Jump to: