Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH GPUs miners beware! - page 11. (Read 20732 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
February 12, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
Well...fuck
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
February 12, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
So let's hope they will fail creating ASIC miners for Ethash or at least can't produce it economically.
Activity: 210
Merit: 174
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
February 12, 2018, 12:43:56 PM
oh .. what will happen with my GPUs, maybe the GPUs will be idle or be the toy that is on the wall and the sellers will be a bit disappointed because they have stock his gpu in large quantity also they will be short of profits and gamers a little happy because the price of GPUs will be normal again. But good is the rumours. we'll see what happens if Bitmain releases.
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
February 12, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
Ahh so Maybe this has some merit.  I mean it’s only asic resistant.  Nothing is asic proof. Just may not be super efficient “yet”.  Anyway. I found  this article you’ll have to translate.  Looks like Bitmain has been some busy bees.  I do have to hand it to them they work hard.  I may have had my disagreements with them on practices etc but hands down they work damn hard.

http://technews.cn/2018/02/12/bitmain-tsmc-dram/

BR

Interesting to see what they come back with and how quickly ETH will fast track POS or if they will be able to get it done in time.

ETC I suspect won't do any significant changes because of it.

At this point from what I'm reading, it looks like this won't do too well for equihash algos but who knows what the final product will look like.

EDIT: Saw above comments about the Equihash algos Asic.

This should be good Cheesy
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
February 12, 2018, 12:13:41 PM
I said this a month ago and trolls as always laughed at me, anyway the end of gpu mining might be into us cause equihash asic prototype has been finalized and are through tests right now. As soon as ethash and equihash are asiced then will not be anything to miners. The end is near trolls, thankgod eth will be going pos, so bitmain and other gpu killers will shoot themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
February 12, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
OH No, this is gonna be bad, what will happen to GPU miners it will go down to algo and the current of price? i've heard also 20 series nvia will released not compatible for the mining holy crap.

Lol on the 20 series. Nvidia answers to shareholders.  They talk like crypto wasn’t the bulk of sales but that’s bs.  They will work fine for crypto or watch their share price and sales tumble.  I honestly don’t believe this one bit.

BR
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
February 12, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
Ahh so Maybe this has some merit.  I mean it’s only asic resistant.  Nothing is asic proof. Just may not be super efficient “yet”.  Anyway. I found  this article you’ll have to translate.  Looks like Bitmain has been some busy bees.  I do have to hand it to them they work hard.  I may have had my disagreements with them on practices etc but hands down they work damn hard.

http://technews.cn/2018/02/12/bitmain-tsmc-dram/

BR
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
February 12, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
There are rumours that Bitmain has set its sights on ETH and will be releasing an ASIC in Q2 or Q3 of this year!

https://www.cryptoinfomag.com/2018/02/12/eth-asic-arriving-soon/

LoL
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
OH No, this is gonna be bad, what will happen to GPU miners it will go down to algo and the current of price? i've heard also 20 series nvia will released not compatible for the mining holy crap.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 11:24:58 AM
There are rumours that Bitmain has set its sights on ETH and will be releasing an ASIC in Q2 or Q3 of this year!

https://www.cryptoinfomag.com/2018/02/12/eth-asic-arriving-soon/
Pages:
Jump to: