Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 35. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:48:04 PM
We're in the despair zone right now. No need to panic.
Activity: 78
August 18, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
how can you said that eth is dying while they are lot of altcoins at coins that eth provided?.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 18, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
I don’t think ETH is dying, it is just the bear market which affects all the crypto currencies. Frankly speaking, ETH is considered to be one of the better performing coins. The price rise from $20 since early 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2018, 12:38:52 PM
I don't think so. I think Ethereum is a very future cryptocurrency, and it will be more expensive in the future. Although its price drop is very serious in this year's market, this is an overall change in the encryption market.
it is not an easy task to rise again when the market is too much fluctuated, we may think rising again is impossible mission for ETH but i think ETH still worthy to invest for long term because it is dominating the market with many ICOs using ERC20 of ETH and as long as those ICO still have ERC20, ETH will not die.
If you see a short time at this time then I also feel pessimistic, but when we see the Etherum Prospect in a long period of time it will be very possible to happen. Etherum's price decline that occurred at this time is indeed a bad condition, but all of that can be handled and changed when there is support from various parties. Etherum prices will increase when more people use Etherum and when Etherum begins to be abandoned then the price will continue to decline. That is a choice and that will determine the price of Etherum is the users of Etherum itself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 18, 2018, 12:32:36 PM
I don't think so. I think Ethereum is a very future cryptocurrency, and it will be more expensive in the future. Although its price drop is very serious in this year's market, this is an overall change in the encryption market.
it is not an easy task to rise again when the market is too much fluctuated, we may think rising again is impossible mission for ETH but i think ETH still worthy to invest for long term because it is dominating the market with many ICOs using ERC20 of ETH and as long as those ICO still have ERC20, ETH will not die.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 11:21:13 AM
I think now is the time to buy little by little the time at falling prices, because the market will bounce that's where it's suitable to sell
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
take a gander at now! showcase is jumped..and all altcoins looking great today. recuperating from the depreciate terrible market. trust it will proceed and stable once more. am beyond any doubt some eth in my wallet and furthermore in trades. this may be a decent rest around evening time and have a vibe superior to yesterdays.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
This is not the right information. This is what I think about this branch, the ETH project will continue to live and today it is very popular among all other projects. This proves a large number of projects based on ETH blockchain, so everything is fine.
Activity: 148
August 18, 2018, 11:03:50 AM
Activity: 25
August 18, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
2018 is a sad year. Most alcoin fall sharply, everyone is worried and scared. Hope 2019 will be better
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
I believe ETH will back to what where it belong. Maybe it dying for now, and it will be back someday...
Activity: 574
August 18, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
red market in 3 month, hmm.. Huh

im not a gree with that, 3 mont is too long.
in my analysis, cryptocurrency will grow in 1 month letter.
i know so many people is worried and so many people is take a losses so much but we need to wait until end of this year.
i believe that price will grow up again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
keep thinking optimistically that eth will return at a very high price, because if we
release it now it will lose a lot, so I will survive and hold the existing eth even if
the price goes down, hopefully it will return to normal in the future
Activity: 83
August 18, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
ETH can't die, even if its price drops, it only shows that its product is losing value, but it will not die because it has a huge user base!
Activity: 146
August 18, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
I don't think so. I think the current Ethereum is more suitable for investment. Because the price of Ethereum is really low, and I don't think Ethereum is dead, most of the cryptocurrencies are now very low.
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
I think that ETH will soon begin to grow in price and in the future will only become more popular.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
August 18, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
The market bleeds red for the past few months, but I can see a recovery on the fourth quarter of the year. Nothing to worry about since it will recover as it is expected to be.
Activity: 421
August 18, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
Although ETH has fallen very badly recently, I am still confident about the future of ETH, because ETH is still the most technically-recognized altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
He's not dying and will not die,it's special made to the people sold everything and came out very good manipulation is called,people simply drive at max to less rich and free it was,and more went to the factories to work,so I wish you all more patience to gain and believe in the best
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
I think this is a temporary phenomenon, but the period that this phenomenon lasts is too long. I do not think that cryptocurrency dies, on the contrary, now the time of its formation
Pages:
Jump to: