Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 36. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
I plan to hold my eth until eth prices stabilize again. I also want to buy a few more eths for long-term investment. I hope this is an opportunity for us who want to buy eth and will hold eth for a long time. I only hope that eth will return to its high price as early as last year. Now we must be patient and continue to monitor price developments in the market, ensuring eth still has hope.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
I don't think Ethereum is dead. The price of Ethereum has fallen so much. I think this is just a normal change in the market, because most of the cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot. Although the price of Ethereum is very low, I think it is very suitable for investment, and I believe that Ethereum will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 183
August 18, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
I don't think I lost the money. I believe that soon ETH will again begin to grow in price.
Activity: 201
August 18, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
Yes it is indeed the situation very disappointing for any holder coins crypto, because lately price coins many down, including ETH. But I am sure, it will end soon. And we should keep optimistic all will rise and back to normal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
It is still part of cryptocurrency cycle of ud and down although its price dropped significantly. Ethereum is promising coin equipped with better technology like smart contracts and a platform where developers can make their own applications. The ethereum developer is also active and continues to find ways to further improve his cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
I think when the ethereum is dying. Maybe mext month or next year the ethereum is must be good or other terms the ethereum price is being good not now but soon.
Activity: 14
August 18, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
The only thing I think about it is that I wish I had the fund right now to invest as much into Ethereum, I would have just bought like 10 ETH and leave it there till Feb 20th 2020 my 23rd birthday day. I'm so confident that Ethereum is a life saver asset
Activity: 434
August 18, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
I don't think Ethereum is dying. Ethereum is simply influenced by Bitcoin and the entire market, but it still remains the number two coin in the cryptocurrency market and the king of ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
The decline of ETH this time is really uncomfortable. Most people have lost a lot of money. Although I don't know what the reason is all, I think Ethereum will not die, and its future is very good. Great potential.
We will see so many coins are dying with their small price. They have been experiencing the bad market day with minus percentage. Although many coins are dropping, ETH is one of the altcoins that drops very drastically. As we can see on the market. However now, this coin is starting to increase again.
Activity: 68
August 18, 2018, 09:15:14 AM
The decline of ETH this time is really uncomfortable. Most people have lost a lot of money. Although I don't know what the reason is all, I think Ethereum will not die, and its future is very good. Great potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
Lost money the one who after the fall of the rushed to sell at a low price,and not to remain in the red we need to wait for its price.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 18, 2018, 07:39:57 AM
I do not think ETH is dying because the fall in the value is not because it fail to perform but due to the market conditions. The whole market is falling generally, so ETH will still increase when the market recovers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 18, 2018, 06:46:48 AM
Etherium will not die so soon, especially thanks to the platform on which it is built!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
Some days ago I also said that ETH is dying, super dying with its more than 15% minus in red. However now, look at the chart and we realize that ETH is awakening again. It has reached $310.31 after some dropped numbers. However, in my opinion, ETH should increase again to be back at least $500 with the big trust.
Activity: 420
August 18, 2018, 06:36:25 AM
I am sure is temporary: ETH can go to the POS if all other tricks dont give need effect.
And i do not see while other project who replace ETH
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
lol,  it was just a correction at that time of posting this question.

The real blood bath was when we went from 470 to 250$ and that was interesting since we broke historic support just like that .
There is chance that ICOs were responsible of this action, they panicked and sold their gathered funds on open market.

I wonder if the projects call for ETH and BTC, but most investors use ETH as the main way to contribute their capital to the project. With the sharp decline of the market today, what will the projects do when the number of ETH they have not sold is decreasing in value?
Activity: 412
August 18, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
I think perhaps investors are turning to Altcoins more than Ethereum and that is why the capital is increasingly evaporating. But ETH is always at the top of Altcoins and it will not die.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 18, 2018, 06:12:25 AM
As you say all the market is red, so honestly I don't understand why you ask if eth is dying Smiley No, I really don't think it's dying and until now I don't see any real competitor (except Bitcoin).
Activity: 473
August 18, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Although the crypto market is in red for a long time now but this does not mean ethereum is dying because it is not the only coin that is affected by this fall, even the most potential bitcoin is also in red. Relax and don;t panic sell because it is only for a temporary period. I believe if there is high demand, the market will recover and then the price of coin will also begin to rise positively.
Activity: 89
August 18, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
ETH will not die, it is just a price callback, you can see that the recent market has begun to pick up! I believe its price will continue to rise for a while!
Pages:
Jump to: