Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 37. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 06:04:54 AM
I think it's normal Smiley so we have to get a trading strategy for losing our money and you should always be in the market to know how much money you can get.
We should expect you to wait for the market value to grow as you know what you should invest in.
Activity: 22
August 18, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
ETH cannot die. The price of eth has increased but not significantly, but this shows that there is still hope that ETH will return. I'm holding a bunch of ETH and hugging hope.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

You are right about that and we can see it clearly. This red days are taking so long compared to last year that at this month, the price of cryptos are increasing.
BUT, it doesn't bother me. There is no reason to panick. We can wait for december and see what will happen. This maybe is a good time to invest more, as if the crypto world is being nice to us and giving us time to put our money and trust in them.
Activity: 104
August 18, 2018, 05:50:18 AM
The etherium will not die. The etherium has already grown from $ 250 to $ 320 and will continue to grow. Now everyone is waiting for the legalization of ETF for bitcoin, if allowed - the etherium will be more than $ 1000
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 05:49:14 AM
When you invest in crypto the high risks of getting lose of money. Before you invest you should be ready of the consequences that might arise because of the volatile of value. Eth is not dying even price is still low let's see this month I am certain it will moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
ethereum is now slowly recovering, what happens in the last weeks droping of price is just normal. crypto market is very unstable so we experience ups and downs in prices.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 18, 2018, 05:26:27 AM
Have you seen coin market recently? Almost all coins in the coin market are already in the green, including Ethereum. I think this is the beginning of the revival of all coins. And I still believe that Ethereum will soon wake up from his long sleep.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:45:35 AM
Course ETH falls together with all the market. It will go up as well with the whole market. Wait.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 05:45:28 AM
Ethereum is having a rough week but like all the crashes in the past it will bounce back... Its pretty cheap now buy it and hold it! Remember it was around 400 just 2 weeks ago.Eth is not dying, but it has lots of work to do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
August 18, 2018, 05:09:32 AM
lol,  it was just a correction at that time of posting this question.

The real blood bath was when we went from 470 to 250$ and that was interesting since we broke historic support just like that .
There is chance that ICOs were responsible of this action, they panicked and sold their gathered funds on open market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
Yes, of course, there is a loss, but because of the falls and ups, many who invested at this time were able to earn good money
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:32:28 AM
not only is the ethereum, even happen almost on all the coins. And I feel this is a regular thing. Let alone, this provides an opportunity to buy. And also for those wishing to invest. We look forward to only market will definitely be back.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:30:02 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think it's not dying bur it can measured on our principle if we still believe in crypto or not.And for me this is the good teat to all of is to be more positive and patience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

Yes everyone is losing money now if they sell it in a low price, If they hold it in long-term they can get a huge profit from it.
Activity: 294
August 18, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
Yes, I agree with you. At the moment, we see the reluctance of new investors to go into this project, because of its centralization and even new upgrades do not help him.
Activity: 8
August 18, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
The people here who believe in bitcoin's future will tell you to buy (like me) and the haters will tell you not to.

spend some time and learn about why it was created and how it works, then you can decide for yourself if it is a good idea to get a hold of some, instead of relying on the opinions of others.
copper member
Activity: 546
August 18, 2018, 05:06:20 AM
It is a very pathetic time for the ethereum and other altcoin but this is not to say Yb the ethereum has died, there is still a whole lots of good days ahead for the cryptocurrency world in general so I will advice us to instead of saying bad things of the system, we should hold on or better still invest in the deep so you can make bountiful return later when things get better.
Activity: 644
August 18, 2018, 04:58:41 AM
I don't think just because the price reduce temporarily you will make a hasten judgment that Ethereum is dying.
Etherium is still strong on the market, only a matter of time until Etherium can peak again. market conditions that make Etherium look weak so that if the market recovers, Etherium will also rise again. Etherium is a coin that will always grow provided you give enough time for the ETH. I believe if ETH has something that can make it survive in the market.
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 04:58:25 AM
Although the price was $200 last week, it will not die. It will only depreciate. Perhaps Ethereum is overestimated by many people. In fact, Ethereum cannot have such high value.
Activity: 165
August 18, 2018, 04:45:34 AM
I don't think Ethereum is dead. Although Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market. But I think this is a normal phenomenon in the market, and most of the cryptocurrency prices have fallen a lot. And I believe that the price of Ethereum will be higher in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: